TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Sep 2, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #1,201 of 1,206
Sorry, totally meant to type single Dynamic driver, my brain saw BA as driver lol.

I am all for TTPod redesigning it and fixing the issues. If they do, I'll be the first one in line. And hopefully they'll fix the QC issues, since mine broke in 3 days.

Until then, these vsonics are my go to monitors for gigging. Perfect replacements for my SE215's!

Hope your VSD5s last longer than that. The jack relief doesn't give much confidence. The jack and shell relief (especially the jack relief since shell relief isn't as much of a problem on over-ear IEMs) on the recent VSonic IEMs are abysmal. In their case, going backwards right now to the jacks of the GR06 and GR07 would be very welcome as those used well-relieved L-jacks.

Sep 5, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #1,202 of 1,206
I'm quite tempted to pull the 2 BAs out of my T2s and replace them with a TWFK and an RAB, have both spare.... Quad hybrid?...? Hmmm

Will have to see how that would work with the T2s crossover board, will try in a few days maybe.

SoSoS

Sep 5, 2015 at 11:54 PM Post #1,203 of 1,206
  I'm quite tempted to pull the 2 BAs out of my T2s and replace them with a TWFK and an RAB, have both spare.... Quad hybrid?...? Hmmm

Will have to see how that would work with the T2s crossover board, will try in a few days maybe.

SoSoS

Nice!
tongue_smile.gif
And wondering whether the T2 shells have enough room to accommodate the 2nd BA (RAB?).

Sep 6, 2015 at 2:42 AM Post #1,204 of 1,206

SoSoS

Sounds like a super interesting mod. Outta the realm for most people to do, but I'm curious about the results. Have fun with it and let us know how that goes!

Sep 7, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #1,205 of 1,206

SoSoS

http://sim.okawa-denshi.jp/en/CRtool.php
this low pass filter calculator will help you to redesign T2 crossover network

Users who are viewing this thread

Back