TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 14, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #406 of 1,206
Are they as bulky and thick as IM70 ? I have seen t2 graph, and it look like these are bass tight, and will emphasize mid, vocal, high more than anything. The bass is probably even lighter due to the design of it being so recessed inside the housing.

haha i dunno about that i don't have the im70....yet....

my sister is bringing those over for me in feb, so i'll let you know!

i have made a discovery!!! but i need some more listening time before someone throws me under the bus! 

=) i see the potential in these t2s, hint fans of the t1e, i'm looking at you. 

Jan 14, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #409 of 1,206
Looking at the tips, I think the large bore foam with the silicone center might be best if you're looking for treble. Small bore usually equates to a more bassy sound with the highs rolled off while larger bore tips with silicone will enhance treble. However on something like the Havi B3 I did prefer the smaller bore tips as they made soundstage better by calming the treble which was very energetic and made the soundstage suffer.

Good unboxing!

Quote:
  finally got em in! so excited!!!

Jan 14, 2015 at 8:41 PM Post #412 of 1,206
I didn't realize anti-hype unbiased impression considered to be "meh"
tongue.gif

Jan 14, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #414 of 1,206
Jan 14, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #417 of 1,206
These are on Amazon with Prime now it seems by SHENZHENAUDIO.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=TTPOD%20T2

About 10 per color combo left in stock (4 color combos). Let's see how fast those go to OOS now :)

Jan 14, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #419 of 1,206
  These are on Amazon with Prime now it seems by SHENZHENAUDIO.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=TTPOD%20T2

About 10 per color combo left in stock (4 color combos). Let's see how fast those go to OOS now :)

Should have waited for this lol. If I order now I'll have it on Sat...but then i could end up with 2 on Sat...lol

Edit: 1 red and 1 purple set gone!

Jan 14, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #420 of 1,206

Should have waited for this lol. If I order now I'll have it on Sat...but then i could end up with 2 on Sat...lol

Edit: 1 red and 1 purple set gone!

I've been there before. It's so hard to wait!

Amazon really has me hooked, though. If I can't get it Prime I'm really really not likely to buy it (for most things). So spoiled :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back