TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Nov 12, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #1,231 of 2,099
Nov 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #1,232 of 2,099
I've just ordered mine so the wait begins :)

Ordrered from penonaudio as Ali express weren't taking my preferred payment method of paypal. They were only costing £8 more so couldn't argue really. They're $45 from penon

Its probably mentioned before but which are the best tips to use with these for max isolation and minimal sound leakage?
I'm not a fan of complys due to having to change them every so often.
Do Sony hybrids work with them? Or are the stock ones good enough?

Nov 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #1,233 of 2,099
$34.67 from dxsol, which i think is a sister site of dealxtreme.  i got mine from dealxtreme and they are are $36 right now.

http://www.dxsoul.com/product/ttpod-t1-enhanced-3-5mm-hi-fi-in-ear-earphone-transparent-silver-901335002#.VGOXYjTF-So

Nov 12, 2014 at 6:29 PM Post #1,235 of 2,099
true.  mine took 3 1/2 weeks to get from dx.  but i wasn't in a huge rush to get headphones.  i guess if you didn't have another set to listen to in the meantime, amazon prime would be the best option.  patience is still a virtue.  a lot of people forget that these days.  

Nov 12, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #1,236 of 2,099
It took a month for me to get product from Japan from fleabay, and 3 weeks from Korea from Amazon (minus Prime. I got Prime now and won't have anything shipped without it available), so slow shipping can happen with anyone when dealing with international shipping. Even Accessory Jack was slow.

Nov 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #1,240 of 2,099
I just got these and tried a few tips. Anyone else find these a bit harsh and fatiguing. Been listening to them out of my DX50>PB2. There's no mid bass bleed, they're really clear but they are very dry sounding and something is lacking in the bass. Also something strange going on in the upper mids-lower highs. Probably explains the harshness

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #1,241 of 2,099
I just got these and tried a few tips. Anyone else find these a bit harsh and fatiguing. Been listening to them out of my DX50>PB2. There's no mid bass bleed, they're really clear but they are very dry sounding and something is lacking in the bass. Also something strange going on in the upper mids-lower highs. Probably explains the harshness

Hmm, weird. I am treble(or highs in general, upper mids included) sensitive, and I find them relatively smooth with just a little edge in the upper mids. Something is wrong if there isn't some really quality, deep, and impactful bass... whether it be fit/seal/bore size, burn-in, or other. Try some wide bore that seal really well with moderate insertion. Hope it helps!

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #1,242 of 2,099
Hmm, weird. I am treble(or highs in general, upper mids included) sensitive, and I find them relatively smooth with just a little edge in the upper mids. Something is wrong if there isn't some really quality, deep, and impactful bass... whether it be fit/seal/bore size, burn-in, or other. Try some wide bore that seal really well with moderate insertion. Hope it helps!

Thanks I haven't got wide bores on me. Will try at home later

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #1,245 of 2,099
Got any of those red stem heir tips that come with a lot of Chinese iems these days? I like them with my T1-E.

You mean the ones that come with the Havis, Ostrys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back