TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Oct 31, 2014 at 3:16 PM Post #1,157 of 2,099
I've done a lot of research and apparently the VSONIC VS3DS is better in every category...

These look better though :)
That's based on certain people's opinions. If I had to pick between my vsd3s and t1e I would pick the t1e. I'm sure there's several people who would agree with me.

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:40 AM Post #1,160 of 2,099
My first post, hope this gets through.
Just got my pair last week, loving it!
According to the ttpod website (in Mandarin), the different tips were designed for different purposes. Here's a quick translation:
a) smallest diameter nozzle (plain, attached by default): great elasticity, rich bass effects, slightly suppressing mid and treble;
b) largest diameter nozzle (coloured): good elasticity, more faithful rendering across all frequencies from strong bass to clear treble;
c) mid-sized diameter nozzle (plain): very soft, good for long-term usage without fatigue, but may 'leak' (poorer seal) and result in weaker bass.
However, their own tests concluded that nozzle diameter had minimal effect on sound output below 5kHz. All depends on the fit.
A good seal is crucial.

Only the small tips with the smallest diameter nozzles could fit comfortably for me. So no decisions needed on my side.
The slightly stiffer ring around the bigger nozzles were quite uncomfortable in my ear canal, even for the smallest tips.

Oh, my clear pair also came with the white bag instead of the brown-grey felt bag.

Has anyone tried out the ttpod player? 

Nov 3, 2014 at 4:04 AM Post #1,161 of 2,099
According to the ttpod website (in Mandarin), the different tips were designed for different purposes. Here's a quick translation:
a) smallest diameter nozzle (plain, attached by default): great elasticity, rich bass effects, slightly suppressing mid and treble;
b) largest diameter nozzle (coloured): good elasticity, more faithful rendering across all frequencies from strong bass to clear treble;
c) mid-sized diameter nozzle (plain): very soft, good for long-term usage without fatigue, but may 'leak' (poorer seal) and result in weaker bass.
However, their own tests concluded that nozzle diameter had minimal effect on sound output below 5kHz. All depends on the fit.
A good seal is crucial.

Only the small tips with the smallest diameter nozzles could fit comfortably for me. So no decisions needed on my side.
The slightly stiffer ring around the bigger nozzles were quite uncomfortable in my ear canal, even for the smallest tips.

Oh, my clear pair also came with the white bag instead of the brown-grey felt bag.

Oh thanks for that translation, my Mandarin is god awful. I didn't hear too much difference last time I tried stock tips and the colored tips in particular I had some trouble getting a consistent fit.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Nov 3, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #1,165 of 2,099
  Chinios ou francais sil vous plait. je ne parle pas anglais, mon ami. 

那这就是什么?
Not necessarily wow, but it gets be very worked up. haha

tongue.gif

Nov 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM Post #1,170 of 2,099
A good seal is crucial.

I received the white bag too; with the logo embossed on one side, right? 

How many pairs of colored eartips did you receive? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back