TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 21, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #320 of 2,099
Aug 22, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #323 of 2,099
Can someone do a comparison between these and the Fidue A63?

Which has better treble extension and a clearer midrange without being too bright? Also, is the bass impact on the T1-E too much for electronic music?

I've had the VSD1S and found their bass quantity, not necessarily quality, to be satisfying but thought the overall sound could be a bit more refined. I also have the KC06 (not the A version) and can pick out more details in the midrange and treble than on the VSD1S, but they are a bit too bright for me and too sensitive to volume changes on my iphone 4s. Also, the bass impact on them is not quite enough (not really looking for overpowering bass, just a good combination of quantity and quality).

Aug 22, 2014 at 1:09 AM Post #324 of 2,099
Can someone do a comparison between these and the Fidue A63?

Which has better treble extension and a clearer midrange without being too bright? Also, is the bass impact on the T1-E too much for electronic music?

I've had the VSD1S and found their bass quantity, not necessarily quality, to be satisfying but thought the overall sound could be a bit more refined. I also have the KC06 (not the A version) and can pick out more details in the midrange and treble than on the VSD1S, but they are a bit too bright for me and too sensitive to volume changes on my iphone 4s. Also, the bass impact on them is not quite enough (not really looking for overpowering bass, just a good combination of quantity and quality).
Everything you described you're looking for is exactly what the t1e is.

I don't have the any fidue iems so I can't compare.

However, I can guarantee you will like these based on what you say you are looking for in an iem.

Aug 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #328 of 2,099
Everything you described you're looking for is exactly what the t1e is.

I don't have the any fidue iems so I can't compare.

However, I can guarantee you will like these based on what you say you are looking for in an iem.

Thanks for the info! Shenzen Audio is in the process of shipping more T1-Es to Amazon for their fulfillment service and they should be available within the next week or so. I'll probably pick up a pair then. 

Aug 23, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #329 of 2,099
I just put the Senneheiser double flang tips on them and this is certainly the best I've heard them so far. I've gotta admit that these are growing on me :)

Aug 23, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #330 of 2,099
I just put the Senneheiser double flang tips on them and this is certainly the best I've heard them so far. I've gotta admit that these are growing on me
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm looking for a new pair of tips for my T1-E since the stock tips are making my ears a bit sore :frowning2: 

Are these the Sennheiser double flanges you're using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back