TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 12, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #95 of 2,099
Well IMHO, since living in Vietnam can be described as "living around Chinese goods all life long", I have the chance to own both T1, and T1-E. Overall I love the older T1 more than the "Enhanced" edition T1-E. But that doesn't mean T1-E is not worth the money.

First thing, the older T1 is kinda well balanced (not a straight line graph, but still well balanced since the bass is nearly perfect regarding the amount, and the power). For a pair of ears which like mid - high headphones like mine, T1 is a must have.

On the other hand, T1-E just simply 'has more bass'. But bassheads, don't try to get near this one. The bass is increased, but not enough to make T1-E becoming a bassy pair, but it became a well laid-back, warmy sound pair of headphones, which makes people enjoy their music more than the predecessor. In VN, both T1 and T1-E are sold at $45, so it's only your taste which are involved when choosing between those two.

Aug 12, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #98 of 2,099
@peacewalker215

Nice comparison, now I want the T1 as well
wink.gif

That's awesome. I still have one thing wondering: Are the T1 and T10E cheaper (or at least not more expensive than) in China and VN? Aussie, European guys, enlighten me please?
Hey thank you guys I did not know there was an old version.
It can be purchased, or only the new version is available now?

AFAIK, I can still buy the earlier version of T1 since they produce them all at the same time. The T1-E hit the market around 2 or 3 months after the first one was introduced.

Aug 12, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #100 of 2,099
Ohh my ......    Such amount of different EIMs with good quality and such subtle differences, they are not doing our life easy   :D  
I want them all !!!!

GO GET'EM THEN :wink:

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM Post #104 of 2,099
LOL!

Keep listening to me and you'll be out of money and girlfriend in no time but you'll still be happy with the X3 and B3 :wink:

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #105 of 2,099
LOL!

Keep listening to me and you'll be out of money and girlfriend in no time but you'll still be happy with the X3 and B3 :wink:

Me gotta be careful posting anything here when Massa Peter is here ...he be stalkin up on me whether me have my head up me ass ...

Me gf are good thank you ..we be goin to Thailand for some siesta sun n lotsa drinks ...muahhaaaaaahaaaaa...to get me Fiio X3 back in me arms again ..lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back