TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 10, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #76 of 2,099
  Thanks a lot. That helps.
I find the EPH-100 fairly comfortable, but lacking in isolation. Maybe I have wide ear canals. I actually like the bass on them too.
For my next IEM, I'm looking for something that isolates fairly well since I'm planning on using them on a long flight. Since you said kc06a don't isolate well, I think I'll scratch them off my list. 
I'm almost convinced that t1e will be my next. Might ponder over it for a few more hours before I place the order.

I hope you decide for them. Can't go wrong imho
smile.gif
 They are great! With a comfy, reassuring, consistent fit. 

Aug 11, 2014 at 12:16 AM Post #77 of 2,099
Any comparisons between Havi B3? Thanks. 

Aug 11, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #78 of 2,099
Any comparisons between Havi B3? Thanks. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5850#post_10784722

Aug 11, 2014 at 2:28 AM Post #79 of 2,099
Just ordered a T1-E for walkabout 
biggrin.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #80 of 2,099
  Thanks a lot. That helps.
I find the EPH-100 fairly comfortable, but lacking in isolation. Maybe I have wide ear canals. I actually like the bass on them too.
For my next IEM, I'm looking for something that isolates fairly well since I'm planning on using them on a long flight. Since you said kc06a don't isolate well, I think I'll scratch them off my list. 
I'm almost convinced that t1e will be my next. Might ponder over it for a few more hours before I place the order.

I don't know if you got any experience with IEM's on longer flight before but I find them not to be well suited regardless of the level og isolation. The cabin pressure tends to mess up the fit/sound all the time for me and after 8+ hours anything I've ever tried is uncomfortable. I'm using over ears for longer trips these days., YMMV.

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #81 of 2,099
Oh my.... been using these T1-E for a week by now, hard to believe I paid a mere USD30 for them, colour me impressed
etysmile.gif
!

Sound is good, cannot fault the isolation and comfort either. The only thing that leaves me wanting more is a better build but for $30 that sounds like too much to ask... certainly wshing that TTPOD can use this as a foundation and build from here.

Aug 11, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #83 of 2,099
  Oh my.... been using these T1-E for a week by now, hard to believe I paid a mere USD30 for them, colour me impressed
etysmile.gif
!

Sound is good, cannot fault the isolation and comfort either. The only thing that leaves me wanting more is a better build but for $30 that sounds like too much to ask... certainly wshing that TTPOD can use this as a foundation and build from here.

I completely agree. However, though a bit of plastic... I even find the build quality really solid. And yes, out of this world comfort for me. It's one iem I could probably wear two days straight.
I sincerely hope TTPOD offers/makes some higher end iems down the road as I would wanna be one of the first to try.

Aug 11, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #88 of 2,099
Just placed an order for t1-e and nx1 through dxsoul. The total came up to $58 with free expedited shipping (dxsoul gives you a ton of coupons if you're a new customer). Should be here in a week. Sweet deal!

Aug 11, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #89 of 2,099

The clear blue ones look so nice!

Yeah they do :wink:

I'm officially aboard the TTPOD T1-E hype train. 

Shipment should be here tomorrow.

CHOOCHOO!!!

Lol, nice! All aboard!!

Just placed an order for t1-e and nx1 through dxsoul. The total came up to $58 with free expedited shipping (dxsoul gives you a ton of coupons if you're a new customer). Should be here in a week. Sweet deal!

More lik amazing deal! Hope it's all legit and stuff haha. That is like barely more than I got my T1-E for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back