Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Feb 16, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #811 of 1,725
Thats cool. No worries. It IS all about enjoying music. Which is why I ordered 3 more sets just in case :D
yep, at they end its sure the musicality that hook us more than technical side. cant wait to give Olina a try.
enjoy your 4 pairs mate! these look legit great!

Feb 16, 2022 at 3:42 PM Post #814 of 1,725
That's where the good competent driver comes in. What makes it different than Oxygen is tuning (and fit).
And shell design, but I guess fit covers it a bit

Feb 16, 2022 at 3:47 PM Post #815 of 1,725
That's where the good competent driver comes in. What makes it different than Oxygen is tuning (and fit).
h
guy-long-hair.gif

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022 at 7:35 PM Post #816 of 1,725
Yes, my case is special I live pretty close to SZ and it usually takes less than 24 hrs to reach my hand with express service, lol.
20220216_111628.jpg

20220216_111836.jpg
-6050882471824080917.jpg

The faceplate colour doesn't look like the official photo somehow and I hope it has a better colour contrast like above.

Checked the graphs and I am probably not liking the peak near 15k then I came across Moondrop's Springtips:
2f0cffe05ac4f0e8c99c2752b57e49ce.jpg

No express delivery this time, probably will take 5 days to a week to receive the tips.
By the way, the Olina is the least cable sensitive IEM I have so far, tried 20 cables and there was little change in the sound.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 1:04 AM Post #817 of 1,725
Damn !!!! I already had NM2+. And for the price is very expensive. My Heart Mirror event better than my NM2+.

When i buy HM, i kick my NM2+ to my market place. No need NM2+ anymore. And price is very drop, crap !!!

For me as a global marketplace, its totally not worth in price.

Maybe for music typel songs from tiongkok is good, but for global market place. Means global songs.
I very sure my Heart Mirror with amping. I mean if both with same amping, Mirror 40usd better than NM2+ 150 usd.
Tonal, timbre, technicallity, dyanamic.

Damn, i cant wait to be honest...
Soon, as i recieve my Olina in my hand, i will go to comparison very deep, esp in technicallity area ( like instrument separation, layering, imaging, resolution, micro detail retrieval, speed), esp with complex music, and busy track.

I want to all brand, COME ON!!! This 2022 guys. Dont only use influencer with said WoW iem, but the fact just another meh or so so100 usd iem. Damn.

Dont be boring, iem with price 100usd, but still not finish in tecnicallity sectors.

Heiiii...
Make me sure Olina can beat my Heart Mirror, in technicallity.

I will use my dac, Tri TK2.

Its enough power for Heart Mirror.
Hey Sammy! haha good to see u here as well :)

Feb 17, 2022 at 1:14 AM Post #818 of 1,725
I won't say too much since this is still initial impression without any burn-in.

I think it is good but not as good as BQEYZ Autumn. The treble texture of the of the Autumn is noticibly better. It sounds more like a sidegrade of the NF Audio NM2+ to me, being more revealing but again, the texture is better on the NM2+ and drums hits harder. I think the Olina has a texture similar to CCA CRA but more technical, a bit thin sounding upper treble like a twangy Fender Telecaster.
I thought the autumn is priced higher than the Olina? Nonetheless, i personally prefer Kato over autumn as i find autumn is a little dull on the top end, but that's just me.
Haven't heard the Olina yet, hopefully will get to try it some time soon. Enjoy!

Feb 17, 2022 at 1:55 AM Post #819 of 1,725
I thought the autumn is priced higher than the Olina? Nonetheless, i personally prefer Kato over autumn as i find autumn is a little dull on the top end, but that's just me.
Haven't heard the Olina yet, hopefully will get to try it some time soon. Enjoy!
Yes, I don't have too many single DD IEMs - NM2+, NA2+, Autumn, Topguy, Tin T4, and then this Olina, and the Oxygen costed more than the Autumn so I think it is fair to compare them.

Try the Autumn with wide bore tips, especially CP360, any narrow(er) bore tips kill the sound. No way it is dull, it is likely due to the tips. I would just say it is not forward enough sometimes but it is quite a keeper.

Feb 17, 2022 at 1:57 AM Post #820 of 1,725
Yes, I don't have too many single DD IEMs - NM2+, NA2+, Autumn, Topguy, Tin T4, and then this Olina, and the Oxygen costed more than the Autumn so I think it is fair to compare them.

Try the Autumn with wide bore tips, especially CP360, any narrow(er) bore tips kill the sound. No way it is dull, it is likely due to the tips. I would just say it is not forward enough sometimes but it is quite a keeper.
Is it???
in my country the oxygen is priced below autumn and oxy and kato is more or less the same in terms of pricing..
Will do mate, will try out different tips. I was using the stock tips and several others like symbio w peel. Will try 360

Feb 17, 2022 at 2:01 AM Post #821 of 1,725
Is it???
in my country the oxygen is priced below autumn and oxy and kato is more or less the same in terms of pricing..
Will do mate, will try out different tips. I was using the stock tips and several others like symbio w peel. Will try 360
Yes I think it was $230, and the Autumn was $200 for me. Kato is around $157 now.
I haven't tried too many tips due to my narrow ear cannal but Spinfit tip always give the best sound texture and balance. You may also try the CP145.

Feb 17, 2022 at 7:39 AM Post #822 of 1,725
damn!!!! i PO my Olina several days ago, but last feb or early march arrive seller said. And i buy OLA this day, and next 5-6 days i will arrive. if i can cancel my Olina , i will do !!! :))

i hate this , sh1tt !!!!!

I JUST WAITING SOMEBODY, REVIEWER, CAN COMPARE very DEEP HZsound HM AND OLINA !!! WITH SAME SONGS, AND PROPER AMPing !!! busy track and complex songs.

which is will be better and no congested, and no pile up feel ??

i only use cheap DAC amp Tri TK2, with output power up to 1250 mW.

my fav songs now :

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 7:47 AM Post #823 of 1,725
My Olina finally arrived. Really looking forward to testing and comparing them to some of my favourites at that price point and with single DD like the Starfield, Tin 3+ or even the Kato and Hana 2021. Sadly no Oxygen to have the "real" duel. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Feb 17, 2022 at 7:55 AM Post #824 of 1,725
Guys, for all of you here who already had Olina in your hand, i give you a lil challenge... just my basic test...

Now this my fav video clip too...

please test with your Olina....

at the 8th second, can you hear the applause from the girl wearing a blue or purple shirt (sorry i'm parsia color blind guys).

if all of you can clear heard that, my plan is unboxing my olina when it arrive.

BUT

I said again , BUT...

If most of you who already OLINA, cant heard the applause at 8th second, DAMN, when my Olina arrive, i will not unboxing thats iem, but, i will go direct to sale again in my local market !!!

please give your respons soon for this :wink:

okay guys !!!!

thanks so much :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back