Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Feb 15, 2022 at 11:29 PM Post #796 of 1,725
I won't say too much since this is still initial impression without any burn-in.

I think it is good but not as good as BQEYZ Autumn. The treble texture of the of the Autumn is noticibly better. It sounds more like a sidegrade of the NF Audio NM2+ to me, being more revealing but again, the texture is better on the NM2+ and drums hits harder. I think the Olina has a texture similar to CCA CRA but more technical, a bit thin sounding upper treble like a twangy Fender Telecaster.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022 at 12:32 AM Post #797 of 1,725
I hope soon i can recieve Olina.

I already give my money. PO. And i'm sure they are smile with my money.

CANT WAIT TO GET OLINA IN MY HAND !!!

And i hope when i i recieved it, Olina can make me smile too !!

I expect I wish, good feedback too, Olina can make me smile.

What can make me smile ?

Good question, i proud for u to ask this.

So, with my money, and my ears. Im very high expectation, for technicallity, in range price ofc. 100 usd

I not expect technicallity like hana 2021, or oxy.
Like i said before just BS joke if i do that !!

I dont expect Olina like that, this just cheap iem 100 usd. No reason for me to expect technicallity like hana and oxygen. LoL.

So, thats why,
I turn down my expectation to 40usd price single DD in technicality. HZsound HM.

Btw, JUST FOR INFO, im not interesting to get free for Olina. Because is cheap price for me. Only 100usd.

BUT OLINA with only 100 USD CAN BEAT OXYGEN 230 USD ?????!!!

THIS VERY VERY BAD NEWS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ALREADY BOUGHT AND WANT BUY Tanchjim Oxygen :frowning2:

From your statement above OLINA CAN BEAT OXYGEN, you seems look like contribute Tuner for Olina? ???!!!!

tell the truth if yes or not !!!

thank you very much!!!

bruce
You Sammy?
Nice to see you here bro

Feb 16, 2022 at 1:36 AM Post #798 of 1,725
Received my Olina 😋😋😋

Wow, didn't you just bought a pair? I got the impression after Linsoul's statement yesterday that no one was getting it yet for a couple more days! Good to know things are moving! Where are you from?

Congratz on your Olina btw 🤟

Feb 16, 2022 at 2:13 AM Post #799 of 1,725
Wow, didn't you just bought a pair? I got the impression after Linsoul's statement yesterday that no one was getting it yet for a couple more days! Good to know things are moving! Where are you from?

Congratz on your Olina btw 🤟
Yes, my case is special I live pretty close to SZ and it usually takes less than 24 hrs to reach my hand with express service, lol.

Feb 16, 2022 at 2:45 AM Post #800 of 1,725
Damn !!!! I already had NM2+. And for the price is very expensive. My Heart Mirror event better than my NM2+.

When i buy HM, i kick my NM2+ to my market place. No need NM2+ anymore. And price is very drop, crap !!!

For me as a global marketplace, its totally not worth in price.

Maybe for music typel songs from tiongkok is good, but for global market place. Means global songs.
I very sure my Heart Mirror with amping. I mean if both with same amping, Mirror 40usd better than NM2+ 150 usd.
Tonal, timbre, technicallity, dyanamic.

Damn, i cant wait to be honest...
Soon, as i recieve my Olina in my hand, i will go to comparison very deep, esp in technicallity area ( like instrument separation, layering, imaging, resolution, micro detail retrieval, speed), esp with complex music, and busy track.

I want to all brand, COME ON!!! This 2022 guys. Dont only use influencer with said WoW iem, but the fact just another meh or so so100 usd iem. Damn.

Dont be boring, iem with price 100usd, but still not finish in tecnicallity sectors.

Heiiii...
Make me sure Olina can beat my Heart Mirror, in technicallity.

I will use my dac, Tri TK2.

Its enough power for Heart Mirror.

Feb 16, 2022 at 3:00 AM Post #801 of 1,725
Damn !!!! I already had NM2+. And for the price is very expensive. My Heart Mirror event better than my NM2+.

When i buy HM, i kick my NM2+ to my market place. No need NM2+ anymore. And price is very drop, crap !!!

For me as a global marketplace, its totally not worth in price.

Maybe for music typel songs from tiongkok is good, but for global market place. Means global songs.
I very sure my Heart Mirror with amping. I mean if both with same amping, Mirror 40usd better than NM2+ 150 usd.
Tonal, timbre, technicallity, dyanamic.

Damn, i cant wait to be honest...
Soon, as i recieve my Olina in my hand, i will go to comparison very deep, esp in technicallity area ( like instrument separation, layering, imaging, resolution, micro detail retrieval, speed), esp with complex music, and busy track.

I want to all brand, COME ON!!! This 2022 guys. Dont only use influencer with said WoW iem, but the fact just another meh or so so100 usd iem. Damn.

Dont be boring, iem with price 100usd, but still not finish in tecnicallity sectors.

Heiiii...
Make me sure Olina can beat my Heart Mirror, in technicallity.

I will use my dac, Tri TK2.

Its enough power for Heart Mirror.
IMO the NM2+ takes a bit of effort to make it sounds good, including cable and tips rolling and source matching. It is still one of my favourite single DD IEM even I have the Autumn now.

Feb 16, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #803 of 1,725
I hope soon i can recieve Olina.

I already give my money. PO. And i'm sure they are smile with my money.

CANT WAIT TO GET OLINA IN MY HAND !!!

And i hope when i i recieved it, Olina can make me smile too !!

I expect I wish, good feedback too, Olina can make me smile.

What can make me smile ?

Good question, i proud for u to ask this.

So, with my money, and my ears. Im very high expectation, for technicallity, in range price ofc. 100 usd

I not expect technicallity like hana 2021, or oxy.
Like i said before just BS joke if i do that !!

I dont expect Olina like that, this just cheap iem 100 usd. No reason for me to expect technicallity like hana and oxygen. LoL.

So, thats why,
I turn down my expectation to 40usd price single DD in technicality. HZsound HM.

Btw, JUST FOR INFO, im not interesting to get free for Olina. Because is cheap price for me. Only 100usd.

BUT OLINA with only 100 USD CAN BEAT OXYGEN 230 USD ?????!!!

THIS VERY VERY BAD NEWS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ALREADY BOUGHT AND WANT BUY Tanchjim Oxygen :frowning2:

From your statement above OLINA CAN BEAT OXYGEN, you seems look like contribute Tuner for Olina? ???!!!!

tell the truth if yes or not !!!

thank you very much!!!

bruce
Yo, your on headfi mate. COOL.

I do think your are damn if you are too obsess about HZsound Mirror insane techs....perhaps time to chase for perfect tonal balance now?

From what I read, Oxy have different driver implementation...so my guess is that OLI will sound more fowards and i do hope its nothings like NM2+...

Anyway, ill get my pair soon to check. but what i wanna read is OLI vs OXY critical comparisons.

Feb 16, 2022 at 11:27 AM Post #804 of 1,725
Yo, your on headfi mate. COOL.

I do think your are damn if you are too obsess about HZsound Mirror insane techs....perhaps time to chase for perfect tonal balance now?

From what I read, Oxy have different driver implementation...so my guess is that OLI will sound more fowards and i do hope its nothings like NM2+...

Anyway, ill get my pair soon to check. but what i wanna read is OLI vs OXY critical comparisons.
WoW i'm very GLAD when i heard you will get OLINA..

i hope you soon recieve that bro... and im waiting too for your very deepest review bro...

i wish Olina can get score SQ 99/100 from you !!!

Feb 16, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #805 of 1,725
WoW i'm very GLAD when i heard you will get OLINA..

i hope you soon recieve that bro... and im waiting too for your very deepest review bro...

i wish Olina can get score SQ 99/100 from you !!!
ahah....i never give this in my life....but i wish too, it will mean its a miracle IEM.

i begin to enter grumpy critical mode for the LEA right now....so i feel ready to write a review of those very soon. Its good for the price no doubt, issue are more about timbre in fact here.

Feb 16, 2022 at 1:19 PM Post #809 of 1,725
You gotta reel it back man. It's just an IEM! At this point nothing will satisfy you.
Im OK with that, never being 100% satisfy. Thats part of the cerebral fun to me. Little like judging indian food spices balance. It still yummy, even if sometime a bit too spicy or unbalanced in flavors.
And IEM are very important to me. Exceptional ones i mean.

Anyway, to each their own approach bro. (and im not even sure you write to me here)

At they end, its about enjoying music...which i can out of critical context.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back