Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Feb 14, 2022 at 2:53 AM Post #768 of 1,725

Honestly, I dont expect or dream Olina can equal to oxygen, even hana 2021.

Just BS.

But my high expectation , can BEAT or MUST BE BETTER in Technicallity than iem under 125 usd ,
like HZsound HM (40 USD), Dunu Titan S (80 USD), (esp : speed, instruments separation, imaging, resolution / micro detail).

If Olina cant beat or better in that area, over than HZsound HM (40 USD) with amping,

For 100 USD , i will said OLINA just only another garbage MEH !!

My HIGH EXPECTATION,
OLINA with 100 usd, not ONLY using x with HBB as an Influencer,
But very serious too make the IEM with great technicallity, means finnished with technicallity like HZsound HM at 40 USD.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022 at 3:34 AM Post #770 of 1,725
Honestly, I dont expect or dream Olina can equal to oxygen, even hana 2021.

Just BS.

But my high expectation , can BEAT or MUST BE BETTER in Technicallity than iem under 125 usd ,
like HZsound HM (40 USD), Dunu Titan S (80 USD), (esp : speed, instruments separation, imaging, resolution / micro detail).

If Olina cant beat or better in that area, over than HZsound HM (40 USD) with amping,

For 100 USD , i will said OLINA just only another garbage MEH !!

My HIGH EXPECTATION,
OLINA with 100 usd, not ONLY using x with HBB as an Influencer,
But very serious too make the IEM with great technicallity, means finnished with technicallity like HZsound HM at 40 USD.

It's better. Proof: I had both, just sold HM.

But decide for yourself.

Feb 14, 2022 at 8:55 AM Post #771 of 1,725
It's better. Proof: I had both, just sold HM.

But decide for yourself.
YES I WILL PROVE IT.

its easy to me to proove compare technicallity. more objective, than tonal can be subjective.

once my OLINA arrive, i will compare HEAD TO HEAD with my HZsound HM (only 40 USD) with amping.

I NEVER COMPARE TECHNICALITY from OLINA WITH HANA 2021 OR OXYGEN. Joke LoL !!!

we must start from cheaper IEM in 40 USD, HZsound Heart Mirror.

And OFC Olina with 100 USD must can beat HZsound HM in the TECHNICALITY esp (resolution / micro details, instrument separatioin, layering, imaging, speed accuration,).

if OLINA can beat HZsound HM in term of Technicality I SAID ABOVE, i WILL NEVER said Olina with name : 'just another MEH garbage 100 usd iem" !!!!

BUT..

i will said is the King New Benchmark Single DD iem under 125 USD.

this is 2022 :)

Feb 14, 2022 at 9:04 AM Post #772 of 1,725
YES I WILL PROVE IT.

its easy to me to proove compare technicallity. more objective, than tonal can be subjective.

once my OLINA arrive, i will compare HEAD TO HEAD with my HZsound HM (only 40 USD) with amping.

And OFC Olina with 100 USD must can beat HZsound HM in the TECHNICALITY esp (resolution / micro details, instrument separatioin, layering, imaging, speed accuration,).

if OLINA can beat HZsound HM in term of Technicality I SAID ABOVE, i WILL NEVER said Olina with name : 'just another MEH garbage 100 usd iem" !!!!

BUT..

yes it is wiser to speak after you try it for yourself, rather than letting your imagination run wild based on the subjective impressions from those who already listened to it

Feb 14, 2022 at 9:30 AM Post #773 of 1,725
YES I WILL PROVE IT.

BUT..

What is so good about this HeartMirror? I have read good things about it but you make it sounds like it is the best IEM under maybe $400 at the price of $40.

Good for you that you have already found your favourite at this price.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022 at 10:15 AM Post #776 of 1,725
With this price i buy, i hope Olina will be King in under 125 usd single DD, esp in tecnicallity.

Dont talk about conpare to hana 2021 and oxy, just joke BS for me.

If the technicallity in my comparison not better than HZsound HM which is 40 usd, i will sell again under 2 weeks .

Ofc, I will sell again with cheap price. Cheaper than my HZsound HM. I will sell it under 40 usd in my local market

But if can beat the technicality from my HZsound HM. This will be my keeper for under 125 usd.

And maybe will be my king benchmark single dd under 125 usd.

Wish Me Luck guys with my next Olina !!
💪💪✊✊

Feb 14, 2022 at 10:33 AM Post #777 of 1,725
Dont talk about conpare to hana 2021 and oxy, just joke BS for me.
You might be taken more seriously if you were to speak AFTER you have done the comparison…. Similar to the hordes of commenters are not taken seriously that are writing about how great Olina must be compared to other sets they haven’t listened to, you won’t be taken seriously when you hyperventilate over a compare you haven’t done yet.

I have “no dog in this hunt” as I have neither the Olina or the Oxygen / Hana, I am just trying to learn before making an informed decision.

Feb 14, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #778 of 1,725
jsmiller58 wrote "You might be taken more seriously if ....hyperventilate..."

sometimes people post not to be taken seriously, but just to express themselves... and to VENT! whatever, it's a discussion board and you are correct that most wont take such posts seriously based on context and facts (not) presented. But I am sure DIALOGUE feels better after getting that off his/her chest.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022 at 12:10 PM Post #779 of 1,725
It's all good, many men take their headphones very seriously.

Here is my hot take: I think Olina BEATS O2. Im seriously holding myself back from turning into a massive shill. Since I make no money on this, I can at least give my true opinion.

Feb 14, 2022 at 12:14 PM Post #780 of 1,725
It's all good, many men take their headphones very seriously.

Here is my hot take: I think Olina BEATS O2. Im seriously holding myself back from turning into a massive shill. Since I make no money on this, I can at least give my true opinion.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back