Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Feb 17, 2022 at 8:26 AM Post #827 of 1,725
We don't want to disappoint you, but it will not be a significant challenge for most of IEMS, because low budget Chi-fi classics like KZ ZSN, TRN V90 and CCA CRA, can reproduce that clap very clearly.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 8:28 AM Post #828 of 1,725
My Olina finally arrived. Really looking forward to testing and comparing them to some of my favourites at that price point and with single DD like the Starfield, Tin 3+ or even the Kato and Hana 2021. Sadly no Oxygen to have the "real" duel. :)
Yeah I'm definitely interested to hear your thoughts on Olina Vs all the IEMs you mentioned! Once I get mine, I'll be able to compare with the Oxygen :)

Feb 17, 2022 at 8:38 AM Post #829 of 1,725
Yeah I'm definitely interested to hear your thoughts on Olina Vs all the IEMs you mentioned! Once I get mine, I'll be able to compare with the Oxygen :)
Will make sure to post them in this thread as soon as I've spend enough time comparing these IEMs. Really looking forward to the comparison with the Oxygen. Hopfefully they are as close as advertised. :wink:

Feb 17, 2022 at 9:57 AM Post #830 of 1,725
Guys, for all of you here who already had Olina in your hand, i give you a lil challenge... just my basic test...

Now this my fav video clip too...

please test with your Olina....

at the 8th second, can you hear the applause from the girl wearing a blue or purple shirt (sorry i'm parsia color blind guys).

if all of you can clear heard that, my plan is unboxing my olina when it arrive.

BUT

I said again , BUT...

If most of you who already OLINA, cant heard the applause at 8th second, DAMN, when my Olina arrive, i will not unboxing thats iem, but, i will go direct to sale again in my local market !!!

please give your respons soon for this :wink:

okay guys !!!!

thanks so much :)

Yes you can hear that. Yes Olina has better techs than HM. Yes I'm amping it with power (ifi xDSD Gryphon atm).

Feb 17, 2022 at 10:36 AM Post #833 of 1,725
Man, those are 2 very similar IEMs. How about just 'yes' hahaha. For me I enjoy Olina more than Kato, Hana and O2. The reason being, its 3D staging is better. Obviously this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022 at 10:52 AM Post #834 of 1,725
Looks like a bunch of people received their Olina today...Sadly my Olina is solidly stuck in Shenzhen at the moment :'( can't wait!

Feb 17, 2022 at 1:50 PM Post #837 of 1,725
Man, those are 2 very similar IEMs. How about just 'yes' hahaha. For me I enjoy Olina more than Kato, Hana and O2. The reason being, its 3D staging is better. Obviously this is just my opinion.
Hi! And what about Olina in comparison to Shuoer S12? The latter one is another hyped thing, I'd appreciate your thoughts on these two.

Feb 17, 2022 at 3:07 PM Post #838 of 1,725
Stock the S12 is not my favorite. It's very hard for me to compare a set that I love to one I don't really want to listen to. On the other hand the S12 is very nice with Bass EQ for me. Extra bass offsets the extra treble and then I can enjoy it. I mean.. basshead vs true excellent tuning. Olina wins for me pretty easily unless im in a stupid basshead mood.

Feb 17, 2022 at 3:45 PM Post #839 of 1,725
Got Kato and Hana 2021 today as well to try them vs Olina. FDX1 on the way too :)
That would be awesome. I would assume some of us are also interested in how the Olina compares to the Hana 2021, which per *some* graphs has 2-3db more bass energy than O2 (*some graphs) and Olina (*some graphs). And yet on Dan's channel O2 and Hana 2021 sounded IDENTICAL.

I returned the Starfield b/c I just couldn't get into the lack of bass (plus it sounded slightly tizzy up top). So if the Olina has the same or less bass than Starfield, then it's a no go for me. That is why the graphs confused me... some show O2 with less bass than Starfield, and some with slightly more. And HBB shows the bass of Olina and O2 to graph the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back