TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 23, 2018 at 5:30 PM Post #23,671 of 24,683
... the lecture from the Paypal today was "you have counted the days wrong", yesterday was 22, you ordered on 25th, so you have missed by few days.

Furthermore, you get told how are you supposed to feel about the issue, get accompanying "mmm" "mmm" "mmm" at each three words you are saying over the phone, (the point was to show the outmost lack of interest on his behalf) and also pointed out that you are not supposed to "lecture" the "customers representative" on the other side of the line how the business conversation, or conversation in general is conducted.

All of this has been done by the same person - that very "customers representative"...

If I ever, at my job(s), had the liberty or audacity of treating the people I was providing the service(s) to in a manner even remotely close to what the person at paypal was obviously encouraged to do, I would have been on the street the very same day...

But, hey, I can only curse myself for ever getting the higher education and general education, and probably whatever I got left of my manners...

The epilogue at the Facebook PayPal page is even better... "could you please pm us so that we can use the telephone call in the coaching of our staff to avoid future problems with customers, thank you and goodbye, you are being silently dismissed"...

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018 at 7:51 PM Post #23,673 of 24,683
Good on you guys supporting IMR. I hope that helps fund the rest of the remaining Trinity orders. Us folks still waiting need your help.
Hey...got this reply today responding to questions about my undelivered orders...oh, I see others got the same reply with just the specific item changed...Trinity being Trinity I suppose.

“I do apologies for not getting back to you, we have had a little set back after Christmas , we were expecting a stock shipment of our Air’s , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.”

Regards,

Kieran

Feb 23, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #23,674 of 24,683
Hey...got this reply today responding to questions about my undelivered orders...oh, I see others got the same reply with just the specific item changed...Trinity being Trinity I suppose.

“I do apologies for not getting back to you, we have had a little set back after Christmas , we were expecting a stock shipment of our Air’s , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.”

Regards,

Kieran
Huh, you sure you didn't just get my email by mistake? 'cept mine says Phoenix I think.... Huh.

Feb 23, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #23,679 of 24,683
Honest question, who here believes they will deliver the Phoenix and fulfill outstanding orders?
To me it looks like they are just buying time and will dissolve the company very soon.

magic-8-ball.png

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:01 AM Post #23,681 of 24,683
... instead of 181 days, if you are at 180 or 179.5, then it is ok.
... that is the magical border that divides being right from being wrong, for instance.... of course that the nr. 180 is by the laws of nature god given measure for the viability of business proceedings and all other aspects of it ...

Paypal is notoriously inflexible. Which is why I always keep an eye on protection deadlines. :/

Feb 24, 2018 at 6:37 AM Post #23,684 of 24,683
Paypal is notoriously inflexible. Which is why I always keep an eye on protection deadlines. :/

I never did... I thought actually the money was gone since long ago, probably two months or so... out of the sheer coincidence discovered how late the order was made, and thought that I could raise the case with paypal, so that is how it went.

But it was a very good lesson for dealings with the paypal. The bank says that they cannot do much about it either.

Feb 24, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #23,685 of 24,683
I never did... I thought actually the money was gone since long ago, probably two months or so... out of the sheer coincidence discovered how late the order was made, and thought that I could raise the case with paypal, so that is how it went.

But it was a very good lesson for dealings with the paypal. The bank says that they cannot do much about it either.

Generally speaking banks won’t do a thing, because it’s not like someone hacked your account and stole $500, it was rather an authorized transaction.
Credit cards companies and PayPal on the other hand both offer some level of buyers protection.
I won’t be surprised if both will cut ties with Trinity based on the current situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back