TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 23, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #23,646 of 24,683
From a very reliable source I know they had shipped stuff to that person, claiming they shipped IEMs and what that individual received the delivery it was accessories only worth no more than $20 while the order was in the thousands.

Feb 23, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #23,647 of 24,683
I'm done with this, the last bit of respect for them has been eroded away this afternoon as it's clear I am no longer valued as a customer nor worthy of a reply.

I've just issued them a letter that due to its nature requires a response within 28 days, what happens after that is in their hands but my mind is made up. Only thing that would change it is a set of functional Airs and some form of apology / compensation.

Oh and, has Bob answered the accusations regarding his relationship to TAE stakeholders anywhere? I don't want to get involved in that witch-hunt but I'd like to know the outcome that's for sure.

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #23,652 of 24,683
This is a massive fraud, if they don't pay they should go to jail. We have their complete names and addresses, don't we?

So you're saying any company that goes bankrupt are fraudulent and that their owners should always go to jail? :p I get people are frustrated, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:22 PM Post #23,653 of 24,683
This is a massive fraud, if they don't pay they should go to jail. We have their complete names and addresses, don't we?

Pointless. They need to payout FIRST or compensate their customers FIRST
So you're saying any company that goes bankrupt are fraudulent and that their owners should always go to jail? :p I get people are frustrated, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Not saying Trinity is doing this, but there are cases where a company intentionally files for bankruptcy but still has money, but hides/transfers it via other means; people, accounts, stocks under other names etc. to evade paying out dues and debts. I've seen it. Again not saying this is what is going on here.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #23,654 of 24,683

I agree with your answer to the previous post of one of the fellow headfiers here.
One question though.
The company took the preorders as well as orders for one of their alleged products that has never been shown to exist (as a working and finished product) or even proven to exist as a functioning product according to the specs given at the website, while the website still existed.
Any comments or thoughts on that matter ?

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #23,655 of 24,683
Pointless. They need to payout FIRST or compensate their customers FIRST

Not saying Trinity is doing this, but there are cases where a company intentionally files for bankruptcy but still has money, but hides/transfers it via other means; people, accounts, stocks under other names etc. to evade paying out dues and debts. I've seen it. Again not saying this is what is going on here.

I don’t know what they were doing but their balance sheet showed only $8000 or so in profit which makes zero sense.
When you add up all their preorders and items that were sold through their website there is no way that’s their bottom line - doesn’t seem legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back