TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 22, 2018 at 4:28 PM Post #23,626 of 24,683
It's not that easy. :wink: They need to cut salaries from management position, show good faith, reduce operational costs... Otherwise, they'll get sanctionned for wasteful spending.

I kind of don't care what their internal excuses are. Cut salary? They need to go to their bank accounts then and take money out and refund people. You can't walk away with people's money! Play stupid and take no proactive refunding well knowing a product was never sent out and or received under ANY EXCUSE cause non are valid from a customers perspective/bank.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018 at 4:30 PM Post #23,627 of 24,683
No money left means bankruptcy, which means they have to file a loss with their bank/insurance and start processing refunds. You can't just take people's pre-paid orders and just say "we have no money -oh well" with no repercussions. Jeeze if it's that easy I'm starting my own thousand dollar product and get pre-paid orders and do the same thing! Yes "ridiculous stuff."

I know what you mean, and it’s a messed up situation for all those who trusted them. They are con artists though.
Based on unfulfilled orders they are in deep sh!t and can’t process refunds.

Feb 22, 2018 at 4:40 PM Post #23,629 of 24,683
I kind of don't care what their internal excuses are. Cut salary? They need to go to their bank accounts then and take money out and refund people. You can't walk away with people's money! Play stupid and take no proactive refunding well knowing a product was never sent out and or received under ANY EXCUSE cause non are valid from a customers perspective/bank.

I'm not talking about THEIR internal excuses, I'm saying that making a fake company to rack up cash and then run away with it is not necessarily that easy, as you need to prove that you did all that was humanly possible to not go belly up. If any money is left, you're accountable to an extent.

And trust me, I'm sure Trinity's not walking away with any of our money, I have a feeling they're running out and won't be able to fulfill everything. You can't sue someone who's broke. From what we've seen, they're still trying to fulfill orders for the PM6 at the very least. As for the preorders, time will tell...

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #23,630 of 24,683
After much harrassment by myself it was claimed that my PM6 was erroneously marked as shipped when it had not been and they were going to ship it by last week due to finding the error. After some further pestering on my part they claim it to now be shipped this week.... And then I got a tracking number that actually was delivered to the Royal Mail.... So what actually shows up will be interesting......I'm not confident it won't be a refurb/used product at this point.... Or a brick in a box....
Brick in a box would still be useful. I hear they go through windows sometimes :p

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:12 PM Post #23,631 of 24,683
After much harrassment by myself it was claimed that my PM6 was erroneously marked as shipped when it had not been and they were going to ship it by last week due to finding the error. After some further pestering on my part they claim it to now be shipped this week.... And then I got a tracking number that actually was delivered to the Royal Mail.... So what actually shows up will be interesting......I'm not confident it won't be a refurb/used product at this point.... Or a brick in a box....

Brick in a box would still be useful. I hear they go through windows sometimes :p

.. casually landing on the innocent "bypasser's" head on the street …

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:33 PM Post #23,637 of 24,683
I'm old and in the tech industry since 1984. I do remember miniscribe as I worked for a PC company that was approached by them. I did not read the story linked but thought they never really shipped the bricks to anyone just hide it as inventory allowing them to take orders and over value the business taking loans against that value until it exploded? TAE is just a disaster, good intentions gone wrong with lack of control and management. I'm only out 1 pair of Airs from KS so I consider myself lucky and have long written those off, waiting on EOZ. They should just close, write off everything legally and dissolve and let the UK equivalent of bankruptcy court dole out the remaining funds to investor IE their customers!

Feb 23, 2018 at 7:51 AM Post #23,638 of 24,683
I'm moving away from android daps using the lotto paw 5000 mk2 and F-Audio FA1 most of the time now

quick question, do they support .cue and iso ?

thank you !

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:11 AM Post #23,639 of 24,683
Just received this today. All least there was a response, though it's more of the same;
"I do apologise for not getting back to you, we have had a little set back after Christmas , we were expecting a stock shipment of our Phoenix Headphones , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,

Kieran"

Feb 23, 2018 at 8:15 AM Post #23,640 of 24,683
Just received this today. All least there was a response, though it's more of the same;
"I do apologise for not getting back to you, we have had a little set back after Christmas , we were expecting a stock shipment of our Phoenix Headphones , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,

Kieran"

Man, their supplier is lousy at meeting deadlines... It's so hard to believe it's just become a big joke.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back