1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Hi-Fi'er
    I kind of don't care what their internal excuses are. Cut salary? They need to go to their bank accounts then and take money out and refund people. You can't walk away with people's money! Play stupid and take no proactive refunding well knowing a product was never sent out and or received under ANY EXCUSE cause non are valid from a customers perspective/bank.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. Tommy C
    I know what you mean, and it’s a messed up situation for all those who trusted them. They are con artists though.
    Based on unfulfilled orders they are in deep sh!t and can’t process refunds.

3. Hi-Fi'er
    Right...well I will see what reply I get from them.

4. Karendar
    I'm not talking about THEIR internal excuses, I'm saying that making a fake company to rack up cash and then run away with it is not necessarily that easy, as you need to prove that you did all that was humanly possible to not go belly up. If any money is left, you're accountable to an extent.

And trust me, I'm sure Trinity's not walking away with any of our money, I have a feeling they're running out and won't be able to fulfill everything. You can't sue someone who's broke. From what we've seen, they're still trying to fulfill orders for the PM6 at the very least. As for the preorders, time will tell...

5. Midgetguy
    Brick in a box would still be useful. I hear they go through windows sometimes :p

KEV G and sejsel like this.
  6. sejsel
    .. casually landing on the innocent "bypasser's" head on the street …

7. poto
    barondla likes this.
  8. sejsel
    Oh for crying out loud, and this was even for real... unbelievable...
    Just read hastily about the "brick scheme"… unbelievable...

9. Midgetguy
    MiniScribe was before my time, so no, I don't remember them. But that's where that link comes in handy; what were those guys DOING??? FFS, literal bricks in boxes....

10. hernandoco
    Well at least Trinity isn't sending bricks to us, just 2 little paper weights.

11. Karendar
    At least the brick could be useful. :p Acts as a much better paperweight than the airs...

12. boblauer
    I'm old and in the tech industry since 1984. I do remember miniscribe as I worked for a PC company that was approached by them. I did not read the story linked but thought they never really shipped the bricks to anyone just hide it as inventory allowing them to take orders and over value the business taking loans against that value until it exploded? TAE is just a disaster, good intentions gone wrong with lack of control and management. I'm only out 1 pair of Airs from KS so I consider myself lucky and have long written those off, waiting on EOZ. They should just close, write off everything legally and dissolve and let the UK equivalent of bankruptcy court dole out the remaining funds to investor IE their customers!

Midgetguy, dave9527 and Karendar like this.
  13. gugman
    quick question, do they support .cue and iso ?

thank you !

14. SofaSamuraiX
    Just received this today. All least there was a response, though it's more of the same;
    "I do apologise for not getting back to you, we have had a little set back after Christmas , we were expecting a stock shipment of our Phoenix Headphones , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,

Kieran"

15. Karendar
    Man, their supplier is lousy at meeting deadlines... It's so hard to believe it's just become a big joke.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018