TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 13, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #22,816 of 24,683
Surely anyone waiting has to have gone through the refund process.

People, these things aren't coming, Icarus II was due in September. No photos, no reviews nothing. It doesn't exist and never will. Probably likely for the Icarus IV

Dan has allegedly gone to work with Bob (IMR and TAE are the same, no-one can talk me out of that) and i heard another horrifying story about IMR the other day that will blow your socks off

Get out now, its been going down the tubes for months, and NOTHING has got any better

Well, my IMR R1 shipped out last Friday. So should have it within the next two weeks.

I do find it very odd that anyone here knows anything going on with TAE or IMR and chooses to not inform the many of us waiting to recieve our orders. Perhaps it’s all BS!

Nov 13, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #22,817 of 24,683
it's all BS !

Trinity that is

Nov 13, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #22,819 of 24,683
I guess Bob is shipping out some prototypes of the R1 eh
Is IMR Acoustics a registered business?
So people who are waiting for Air, PM6 and Hunter bought more stuff from Bob?

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2017 at 12:06 AM Post #22,822 of 24,683
Well, my IMR R1 shipped out last Friday. So should have it within the next two weeks.

I do find it very odd that anyone here knows anything going on with TAE or IMR and chooses to not inform the many of us waiting to recieve our orders. Perhaps it’s all BS!
You paid £500 for the R1?
Hope you would get a good one and you would enjoy it

Nov 14, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #22,823 of 24,683
someone supposedly named Joe Watts
A friend of mine corresponded with Joe Watts regarding the position at Trinity, and to paraphrase, was told that Joe was formerly director of product development and was no longer acting in that capacity.
When asked who to speak to for more details, Joe referred him to the company listing, saying that he was no longer majority shareholder, and no longer in control of Trinity.
For such a small company, they manage to be extremely opaque as to who does what, or who was or is responsible for the company's control.
Take that for what it's worth. Probably not much.

Nov 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #22,824 of 24,683
You paid £500 for the R1?
Hope you would get a good one and you would enjoy it

Thanks! I actually paid £400 because Bob gave me the headfi discount. Have read a review by @Jackpot77 and believe it will satisfy my sound requirements better than my Hunter. Will probably be contacting Bob for the tracking number because DHL did not supply one. Or it could be that I won’t recieve one until it reaches the US.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2017 at 12:22 AM Post #22,825 of 24,683
A friend of mine corresponded with Joe Watts regarding the position at Trinity, and to paraphrase, was told that Joe was formerly director of product development and was no longer acting in that capacity.
When asked who to speak to for more details, Joe referred him to the company listing, saying that he was no longer majority shareholder, and no longer in control of Trinity.
For such a small company, they manage to be extremely opaque as to who does what, or who was or is responsible for the company's control.
Take that for what it's worth. Probably not much.

I just think that someone from Trinity needs to inform the backers as it’s been too long since any update.

Nov 14, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #22,830 of 24,683
They would do everyone a favour if they just came out and admitted the Airs were a DOA product and that they can't afford to fix it. Let people move on with their lives instead of drawing it out for months on end.
I already have, I never expect to receive mine in working order so on singles day I ordered a QCY 29 to satisfy by BT/wireless curiosity. I've burned enough brain cells stressing over this mess. Going to,sell my Master as it won't fit my ears and,maybe my dv2 as well. Done with TAE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back