TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 13, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #19,606 of 24,683
That's not bad at all, according to their website they were retailing for $205 usd, which would be 158 GPB. I paid $135 which I think isn't a bad price for them now considering you can't get them anymore

It's not a bad price if you like their sound signature... The preorder price is nice if you don't. :wink: haha

I think most people here which are active might not really want to buy another Trinity IEM for the time being... Other lurkers might though.

Jul 13, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #19,607 of 24,683
It's not a bad price if you like their sound signature... The preorder price is nice if you don't. :wink: haha

I think most people here which are active might not really want to buy another Trinity IEM for the time being... Other lurkers might though.

I had never heard any trinity products before, they just looked nice for the price imo. I like the way they sound, I'm happy with my purchase.

Yea I posted it for the lurkers and new people who happen across this thread

Jul 13, 2017 at 5:40 PM Post #19,608 of 24,683
I had never heard any trinity products before, they just looked nice for the price imo. I like the way they sound, I'm happy with my purchase.

Yea I posted it for the lurkers and new people who happen across this thread

Then please, by all means, ignore all our drama. :wink: We've been at it for a while and have gripes with Trinity... We don't want to corrupt any new comers!

Jul 13, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #19,609 of 24,683
There's this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-KZ-Cable-2pin-0-75-mm-Upgraded-Silver-Plated-Cable-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable-for-KZ/32731535320.html

But I prefered the look of this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/KZ-ZST-Gold-Plated-Cable-2pin-0-75-mm-Upgraded-Silver-Plated-Cable-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable/32810325295.html

**edit** Just to clarify, I purchased the blue with mic off the link I supplied for Aliexpress and added the second link above to my order. They are different vendors though.

Thanks just ordered a pair going to try and cancel my PM6 order

Jul 13, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #19,610 of 24,683
Then please, by all means, ignore all our drama. :wink: We've been at it for a while and have gripes with Trinity... We don't want to corrupt any new comers!

Lol, after reading about all the drama I definitely won't be purchasing or pre-ordering from Trinity in the future. I would be just like you guys if I was in this mess, it's completely unacceptable to me. It's hard to take sides, but when you put your money up then you, as the customer, are in the right and Trinity should be doing everything they can (clear communication/refunds) to remedy the situation.

Jul 13, 2017 at 7:26 PM Post #19,611 of 24,683
Lol, after reading about all the drama I definitely won't be purchasing or pre-ordering from Trinity in the future. I would be just like you guys if I was in this mess, it's completely unacceptable to me. It's hard to take sides, but when you put your money up then you, as the customer, are in the right and Trinity should be doing everything they can (clear communication/refunds) to remedy the situation.
Yeah I feel really stupid for waiting since June 2016.

But I'm still on it cause the members here are pretty fun to be around. We've made some fun memes here. Unfortunately many have refunded and the ship crew gets smaller each day on S.S trinity. Even the Captain Bob has ditched and jumped off on a lifeboat.

Our crew has been throwing music parties and stuff while the ship has been sinking.
Lots tried contacting trinity for rescue but only to receive Next week. This week. Tomorrow. Today. Next week guaranteed tm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back