TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #19,576 of 24,683
As a few have pointed out on here, pinnacle p1 are pretty good...nice package lovely neutral sound quality just lack low end a bit so not great if your a bass head.
I did own them ,super comfy well built and the only let down was lack of bass but honestly a great iem , check out the reviews on here.

Jul 13, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #19,578 of 24,683
Lol... I have to keep looking at this thread just for your comments , good to see a sense of humour in all this and yes laugh is the only thing you can do sometimes.

Lol. It's funny you say that because when @Karendar first discovered this thread, he complained and flamed everyone in the thread for complaining and was giving Trinity the benefit of the doubt. Look where you've come @Karendar . The darkside is strong with this one. I'm so proud *tear*

Jul 13, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #19,579 of 24,683
Lol. It's funny you say that because when @Karendar first discovered this thread, he complained and flamed everyone in the thread for complaining and was giving Trinity the benefit of the doubt. Look where you've come @Karendar . The darkside is strong with this one. I'm so proud *tear*

Now now, I did not flame. I humorisitcally teased out of love. :wink:

In all seriousness, I wasn't the most vocal during that period, as I came in late to the game and felt Trinity deserved a chance... Now, I think it's passed anyone's threshold. :) Dark side FTW!!

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #19,580 of 24,683
Dunno, maybe Jupiter B-Stock if it pops up again... We'll see.
Yeah I heard grand things of jupiter. Great detail and clarity.

Though one reviewer said jupiter sounded weird to him because you could pick apart instruments too easily. And it sounded incoherent like everyone was in band was doing their own thing. But Vega sounded coherent and everyone in band worked in a flow.

Just sounds like jupiter is too gud and even Vega can't do dat.....

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #19,581 of 24,683
Still nothing on the Airs even though they promised to "start" to ship almost a week ago.

Meanwhile, my Chi-Fi hobby keeps me happy. The KZ ZS5 are worth every penny and have no business having this kind of soundstage and clarity for their price. I just got my TFZ Exclusive 5 from massdrop last night. TFZ has my favorite house sound right now and the Exclusive 5 is the best example of it IMHO. Musical and fun with good bass extension, no mid bass hump, and clear but relaxed highs.

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #19,582 of 24,683
Still nothing on the Airs even though they promised to "start" to ship almost a week ago.

Meanwhile, my Chi-Fi hobby keeps me happy. The KZ ZS5 are worth every penny and have no business having this kind of soundstage and clarity for their price. I just got my TFZ Exclusive 5 from massdrop last night. TFZ has my favorite house sound right now and the Exclusive 5 is the best example of it IMHO. Musical and fun with good bass extension, no mid bass hump, and clear but relaxed highs.
Glad you like it!!!

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #19,583 of 24,683
Yeah I heard grand things of jupiter. Great detail and clarity.

Though one reviewer said jupiter sounded weird to him because you could pick apart instruments too easily. And it sounded incoherent like everyone was in band was doing their own thing. But Vega sounded coherent and everyone in band worked in a flow.

Just sounds like jupiter is too gud and even Vega can't do dat.....
I was fortunate enough to get Andromeda B stock a while back and can't say enough how happy I am with them. My Master right side failed in the bass region and I had to send it back for repair. Communication with Jake has been good, as far as him answering my questions. According to Jake should have a solution on Friday according to Jake. I hope this is true and not just a delay tactic. I asked him if the Icarus III will ship direct from England or from Alabama. On 7/11 he said " the Icarus III is heading to the UK and US". As always, very vague. I say bite the bullet and buy something great b stock 64 audio campfire etc. Don't waste more money on the Chinese knock offs.

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #19,584 of 24,683
I was fortunate enough to get Andromeda B stock a while back and can't say enough how happy I am with them. My Master right side failed in the bass region and I had to send it back for repair. Communication with Jake has been good, as far as him answering my questions. According to Jake should have a solution on Friday according to Jake. I hope this is true and not just a delay tactic. I asked him if the Icarus III will ship direct from England or from Alabama. On 7/11 he said " the Icarus III is heading to the UK and US". As always, very vague. I say bite the bullet and buy something great b stock 64 audio campfire etc. Don't waste more money on the Chinese knock offs.
Yeah I'm also considering Lyra 2 a lot. I love that color

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #19,586 of 24,683

30 bucks is chump change though, so it's not a total waste. :) Glad to know aftersales support is decent for Trinity. And I'll see if more b-stock drops. Right now they only have Orion, which doesn't interest me.

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #19,587 of 24,683

Meanwhile, my Chi-Fi hobby keeps me happy. The KZ ZS5 are worth every penny and have no business having this kind of soundstage and clarity for their price.

I just ordered this and I'm totally psyched! 19.99 including shipping? How could I pass that up?

Jul 13, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #19,590 of 24,683
Penon Audio, and USD. And it was actually 19.90, not .99 :p

It'll probably take at least 2 weeks to get here but that's a minuscule wait by comparison, heh... I looked on Amazon first since I have Prime, but the lowest price I saw was $37.99.

You sure you grabbed the right one? I see the ZS5 blue and gray on their site going for 30$... The ZST is 19.99

**edit** ZST is single DD and single BA, ZS5 is dual DD and dual BA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back