TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 11, 2017 at 11:47 PM Post #19,441 of 24,683
Has anyone double stuffed the purple undamped filters yet? I'm pleasantly surprised. Expansive but tightttttttt bass and more intimate vocals with a nice dreamy and catchy feel to the top end, still no piercing highs even with the volume cranked. These sound pretty musical on the master, and on my 4th edit I want to say they are the most atmospheric so far out of all the combinations I've tried.

Can we just agree to make Double Stuff™ a thing?

I'm wandering what the dimensional changes are between the purple and black filters, and the silver and red filters as well, but my digital calipers are too large.

I have so many questions. I need to stop posting for a while again.

Well, double stuffing is something I am quite unfamiliar with. However, due to (somewhat) inherently slightly v-shaped sound signature of the Masters (although I think they are quite well tuned for the rebated price, difficult to find anything as good for the 60-70 quids, or anything close to them), I have found myself more or less settled on the purple undamped filters without doing any modifications whatsoever on these.
Although waiting for the Icarus III (preordered), what I do miss when going out for a walk with the Masters is actually the Icarus I, since the cumbersome nature of the Iphone SE + apple cam adapter + dragonfly red and masters is getting a bit tiring... I would need Icarus I sort or yesterday, and it doesn't seem like shipping of those is going to happen any time soon.
The last info I am aware of is that the production start date for these is going to be announced soon, I would love to stand corrected here if I am mistaken.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:26 AM Post #19,442 of 24,683
Well it's a new day in England currently just past 5am , I was going to cancel totally nearly 3 weeks ago but took on faith a few weeks that was promised for my hunter and also recieved my delta refund. I was emailed yesterday after asking again if stock had been recieved and told that "delivery this week' "you will receive tracking number when shipped" I am debating if to cancel completely today as i feel im back to how I felt a few weeks ago, this is partly to new stock being advertised and nothing at all being shipped.
Whoever made the decision to put people off like that and not be truthful is honestly an idiot and I hope they are reading this because if things end up with the end of trinity then honestly i think its on there hands, and yes I have no idea of the outcome because nobody is telling the truth anymore .
I am this close to typing my refund e-mail right this second before I go to work.

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #19,444 of 24,683
Just done the same. To be followed by a PayPal dispute if necessary. Although I have had good communication from Trinity, after an initial hitch, those communications haven't actually resulted in anything being sent. And I've lost interest in them now.
One more post if and when I get my refund, then I'm outski.
Pretty nice products, abysmally run company.

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #19,447 of 24,683
:c wish you luck guys.

Alright time to bring out the big party train to reinforce the flanks that are missing.

Gustav the Railway Gun.png

The battle of attrition begins now Trinity! The wait for IEMs! Faith vs Logic (Refund)!

Jul 12, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #19,448 of 24,683
Has any Kickstarter people have any luck on getting refunds for their PM6? Getting impatient with the wait, gave my masters away to a friend and I'm currently down to my broken pair of Shures.

Jul 12, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #19,449 of 24,683
Do we still have the 30-day money refund guarantee? That's the only reason that i haven't cancelled my master6 and phantom yet. Cause this has been ridiculous and is getting worse with every 2-week last deadline promise delay thing that passes by.

Jul 12, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #19,451 of 24,683
Hey guys, does anyone know which Comply foam tips that are compatible with the Masters? Would the Isolation 500 be sufficient?

Jul 12, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #19,452 of 24,683
Do we still have the 30-day money refund guarantee? That's the only reason that i haven't cancelled my master6 and phantom yet. Cause this has been ridiculous and is getting worse with every 2-week last deadline promise delay thing that passes by.

I was able to cancel my order, placed 6/28/16 over a year ago and receive the money back in my paypal in under 20 minutes yesterday. I posted screen shots a few pages back. I emailed both Bob and Jake.

You have paypal, or good luck.
See above - I was able to go straight to TA for my refund and my paypal protection had long run out.

Jul 12, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #19,453 of 24,683
Bit of good news for a change - had an email (unprompted) from Jake today confirming my Hunter cables have arrived at TA and are being posted out to me today, so I should have them tomorrow. Will pop something up on here as and when they arrive, but hopefully this is good news for people if they came in on the same shipment the long awaited Hunter and PM6 gear was supposed to be arriving in.

Jul 12, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #19,454 of 24,683
Trinity's pre-order program is a horrible way to be introduced to the company. IEM's bought in May are still not here! I will never buy from this company again...Pathetic!

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #19,455 of 24,683
Ok I have recieved refund on my hunter this afternoon, so as of now I am totally out.
I am a little sad as I realy wanted them but as the saying go,s better safe than sorry.
With nothing moving and broken promises I just couldn't keep the faith on either hunter or refund anymore.
That said after my email this morning they have fulfilled my request promptly and respectfully. And said they didn't want to make further promises on shipment.
I would consider there products again if they pulled through this and delivery and promises were more or less kept.
Thanks trinity for prompt response and to some degree understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back