TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 11, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #19,414 of 24,683
I want to wait for my hunter truly I do, all this speculation on pyramid/ponzi schemes and money problems and so on and so on Is totally understandable when customers are being told shipping this week , new products being advertised and clearly nothing is being sent.
I don't think there upto any scam like ponzi or pyramid but the fear of not ever seeing the product or claiming back a refund is bound to be on a lot of customers minds only trinity if they so wish can change that.
In my opinion they seriously need to bite the bullet here if there to gain back any respect with customers, what I find most frustrating is i always understood the delays but i never understood the broken promises and lack of communication.
Give me a reason to wait for my hunter and i still would have some patience left.​

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #19,416 of 24,683
Very helpful. Lol
And why does it matter?... because that unknown person is responsible for everything?
Did I say it mattered? All I was pointing out was that Bob is not the owner. He is their spokesperson and chief designer. People continue to suggest he gave up on head-fi. Did you ever think that the owners decided they didn't want him to post here anymore? People continue to call Jake and Bob liars when they are probably just communicating what the owners have told them they are allowed to say.

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #19,417 of 24,683
Did I say it mattered? All I was pointing out was that Bob is not the owner. He is their spokesperson and chief designer. People continue to suggest he gave up on head-fi. Did you ever think that the owners decided they didn't want him to post here anymore? People continue to call Jake and Bob liars when they are probably just communicating what the owners have told them they are allowed to say.
Well in the blunt sense of the word, they are liars. BUT, I do still doubt their individual intention to be so bad with their information without further context. Regardless of the criticisms I've leveled, I do believe the individuals are good guys and they're just working with what they've got. I've usually done what I could to point that the "going about things the wrong way" isn't in relation to specific individuals, but rather in reference to Trinity Audio the company. My bet is that none of this is going the way Bob wants it to either.

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #19,418 of 24,683
Well in the blunt sense of the word, they are liars. BUT, I do still doubt their individual intention to be so bad with their information without further context. Regardless of the criticisms I've leveled, I do believe the individuals are good guys and they're just working with what they've got. I've usually done what I could to point that the "going about things the wrong way" isn't in relation to specific individuals, but rather in reference to Trinity Audio the company. My bet is that none of this is going the way Bob wants it to either.

I totally agree with this.
Im certain this isn't what trinity audio want anymore than us, but they could communicate that and some of us though not all would be understanding.
As it stands after my frustration a few weeks ago I feel im back to square one again , i.e not knowing and worrying if I'm going to get anything back from this , this and only this is my problem with trinity audio, I have had fantastic products so far and they have always come good before but they keep making promises and nothing is changing, nothing seems to be shipping at all.
Without movement I.e tracking numbers for anything or some sort of communication other than "resuming shipping"or "next week" I realy dont know how much more I can give them on faith alone.

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #19,419 of 24,683

and you know all this "spokesperson" stuff from where? Speculation? Logic? Insider info?

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #19,420 of 24,683
If TA had learned anything from their spectacular 'offers', I'd have expected them to have these recent headphones actually MADE and offer them for a short period getting deliveries done fast.

Then the trust would return, but to go back to the same old nonsense means lots of lost customers.

If Bob announced the new headphone in stock and on offer for a week at the price he's offering, I would have bought one straight away.

Since it's another one of those, Oct/Nov due dates that become a broken promise followed by porky pies, then as far as I'm concerned, they can forget it.

Just another ploy to get more money in advance. What happens if (God forbid) they do actually go bust? I hope not but I am certainly not willing to trust them again and wait for maybe another year!!!

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:56 PM Post #19,423 of 24,683
Also having read the threads for the last few days...

Probably gonna get flamed for this but anyway, can we cut the rampant speculation about scams and calls for them to close the company?! It's clear it's not an out an out scam or they wouldn't be giving anyone their money back and for what it's worth (if anything), they are a forum sponsor.

In a change to my normal tone (wait for it...) rant and complain about being told lies and not receiving your products all you want but don't make it personal or wish insolvency on someone over some petty headphones (think of the the other staff and their families).

To explain:
I'm eating humble pie as until a few weeks ago I had not emailed once, so had not been told to expect them 'next week'. Well... I emailed, had a nice reply and got told next week and it's been over two now. My one and only follow up to that email goes unanswered.

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #19,425 of 24,683

Kinda matters. There's a slight difference between lying and being told to lie, which the difference being 1 person lying vs 2+ people lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back