TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #19,471 of 24,683
You know what's ironic about my aliexpress order? There's an absolute arrive by date of Sept 8, at which point I can click on the dispute button and presumably get a refund immediately -- under-promise, over-deliver. However, as my stuff is on its way already, that date is obviously super conservative.... basically the opposite of Trinity's policy.

Yeah, which is why I love Aliexpress... The sellers have insurance from Aliexpress which refunds lost orders, so they're always willing to refund orders.

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #19,473 of 24,683
I almost forgot why I've been coming here everyday since december, I want my sh!t -_-
69261369.jpg

Jul 12, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #19,474 of 24,683
My solution to the delivery fiasco at Trinity? Distraction.

Just go jump on aliexpress and pick up some inexpensive chi-fi iems. I ordered on July 9th (10th for china). Order received, packed and shipped out in a couple days, they way these things should be done.

my url references for embedded images not working, here's a screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddcbg1h4qvd1nsd/headfi_shipping.png?dl=0
Yup, I've done basically the same thing. Before I got my Hunter, was listening to the JH16, Hyperion, Supra, and Noble X. Then added the Hunter to the rotation and that's what's been happening until the Air shows up.

Jul 12, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #19,477 of 24,683
While I was trying to be courteous asking for refund, Jake was playing tai chi with me!
I have totally lost my interest to the products and from the way he talked, I don't think they have anything to ship yet!
What did he propose? It's really look like they don't have anything to ship including "june31st-started-shipping" Icarus 3.

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #19,481 of 24,683
My first posts in this thread....I wanted to see what others were saying about their Customer Service....you know...the ones with no credibility...at least with me...When I bought them in April at the LA Can Jam, I was told they would ship in May....

It's now almost the middle of July.....all any of us has to sell is our credibility with the people/businesses in our lives....Trinity has zero credibility to me...

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:15 PM Post #19,482 of 24,683
My first posts in this thread....I wanted to see what others were saying about their Customer Service....you know...the ones with no credibility...at least with me...When I bought them in April at the LA Can Jam, I was told they would ship in May....

It's now almost the middle of July.....all any of us has to sell is our credibility with the people/businesses in our lives....Trinity has zero credibility to me...
You realize there's people here who ordered last June and haven't received an item, right? You ordering in April and not getting anything yet vastly pales in comparison to the wait times the other members here have faced. Bet you're wishing now you hadn't bought from them eh?

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #19,483 of 24,683
Hey Midget,

Yikes I had no idea folks are waiting that long....which just furthers my judgement of the lack of credibility from Trinity....how do they have ANY customers at all? Why those folks have not demanded their money back?

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #19,484 of 24,683
Hey Midget,

Yikes I had no idea folks are waiting that long....which just furthers my judgement of the lack of credibility from Trinity....how do they have ANY customers at all? Why those folks have not demanded their money back?
Yeah I'm one of them who has purchased iems from last June 2016. I hung on the I think I can train and still am sadly.

At same time regardless that I've waited for that long.

I also sympathsize with you. You are a new customer and no matter what every business must value their customers.

I also apologize for trinity's incompetance. You should be enjoying their products that you bought. But you never received your product either.

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #19,485 of 24,683
Hey Midget,

Yeah, it's been quite the unfortunate ride for a lot of people. And if you scan the past few pages, many people have been demanding refunds.

There was once a time when I would happily recommend Trinity Audio products. Their products were great performers for the price paid, they had fantastic customer service, and they used to actually be around here in the threads to answer questions or provide updates on occasion. Unfortunately, none of that is true anymore; a sad state of affairs to be in, to say the least. I will continue to say good things about their products that I personally own or have listened to because how they behave as a company doesn't reflect how their products perform, but if someone were to ask me today if they should buy a Trinity Audio IEM, I'd have to reluctantly point them elsewhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back