TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 12, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #19,456 of 24,683
And said they didn't want to make further promises on shipment.
I wish they would stick to that.
Sorry to hear that after all your patience, and positivity, you ended up having to settle for a refund. I'm still waiting to hear, after the last two "assurances" failed to materialize, whether I'm getting mine or also settling for a refund. Probably a refund if that line quoted is true. I won't be too sorry though, because I'm totally fed up now. :frowning2:

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #19,458 of 24,683
Today they finally cancelled/refunded my Atlas Delta order.
Took them 7 weeks and several mails (like "we will look into this immediately").

I have waited 7 months for the product. At the time of purchase it said shipping in January.

Jul 12, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #19,459 of 24,683
Just done the same. To be followed by a PayPal dispute if necessary. Although I have had good communication from Trinity, after an initial hitch, those communications haven't actually resulted in anything being sent. And I've lost interest in them now.
One more post if and when I get my refund, then I'm outski.
Pretty nice products, abysmally run company.

Sorry to hear that after all your patience, and positivity, you ended up having to settle for a refund. I'm still waiting to hear, after the last two "assurances" failed to materialize, whether I'm getting mine or also settling for a refund. Probably a refund if that line quoted is true. I won't be too sorry though, because I'm totally fed up now. :frowning2:

I asked if they could not fullfill my order I.e hunter at my door by Friday after telling me this week again then I want a refund.
Reply was dont want to give a time frame and not turn up again so will refund of which they have.

Jul 12, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #19,460 of 24,683
Well it's a new day in England currently just past 5am , I was going to cancel totally nearly 3 weeks ago but took on faith a few weeks that was promised for my hunter and also recieved my delta refund. I was emailed yesterday after asking again if stock had been recieved and told that "delivery this week' "you will receive tracking number when shipped" I am debating if to cancel completely today as i feel im back to how I felt a few weeks ago, this is partly to new stock being advertised and nothing at all being shipped.
Whoever made the decision to put people off like that and not be truthful is honestly an idiot and I hope they are reading this because if things end up with the end of trinity then honestly i think its on there hands, and yes I have no idea of the outcome because nobody is telling the truth anymore .
I am this close to typing my refund e-mail right this second before I go to work.

Jake again gives me the runaround when asked for a refund...

**Edit**

My response CC'ed to enquiry@t:

Jake,

No offense, but I don't believe you anymore. I don't believe in Trinity products either. If you ship out my PM6, air and hunter orders, I'll probably end up selling them unless they're off the wall amazing. Please stop giving me (and others) the runaround...

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #19,461 of 24,683
Jake again gives me the runaround when asked for a refund...

Well I'm sorry that your still getting messed around , I have to say that they have been helpful to me.
Part of me is happy to be out but i would rather have had my hunter and honestly if it turns round I will be a bit gutted.
I am still very happy with previous products master and sabre.
I think for me it was also knowing if they did turn up would I then be having to chase the litz cable for months as well, and obviously the broken promises and the lack of anything moving at all was very worrying to me.
I do hope they turn it round for everyone and even for trinity, I still think it's nothing more than biting off more than they could chew and the promising things that they know they cannot achieve has severely damaged them , I hope they learn that honesty is the best policy , the delays were never a problem for me , it was lack of communication and some honest truths.

Jul 12, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #19,462 of 24,683
Well I'm sorry that your still getting messed around , I have to say that they have been helpful to me.
Part of me is happy to be out but i would rather have had my hunter and honestly if it turns round I will be a bit gutted.
I am still very happy with previous products master and sabre.
I think for me it was also knowing if they did turn up would I then be having to chase the litz cable for months as well, and obviously the broken promises and the lack of anything moving at all was very worrying to me.
I do hope they turn it round for everyone and even for trinity, I still think it's nothing more than biting off more than they could chew and the promising things that they know they cannot achieve has severely damaged them , I hope they learn that honesty is the best policy , the delays were never a problem for me , it was lack of communication and some honest truths.

I would have the same feeling as you for getting out of all this, I would be gutted if things turned around... But if Trinity goes belly up, it would be worse to lose that amount of cash, even if it is massive sale price... And the way things are going, I'm surprised they even still have liquidities and attempting new products. Seems more and more like a grab at extra funds to get production going again.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #19,463 of 24,683
If you ship out my PM6, air and hunter orders, I'll probably end up selling them unless they're off the wall amazing
With all due respect, that's making it too easy: "of course they will sound amazing"! And if you choose to sell them it's no loss to them, they've already had your money.
The only loser is you, your time and patience.
I'm giving until end of UK business time today to get a reply - if none I'm filing a PayPal dispute. Reluctantly.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #19,464 of 24,683
I would have the same feeling as you for getting out of all this, I would be gutted if things turned around... But if Trinity goes belly up, it would be worse to lose that amount of cash, even if it is massive sale price... And the way things are going, I'm surprised they even still have liquidities and attempting new products. Seems more and more like a grab at extra funds to get production going again.

That was my worry because of nothing moving so decided to get out.
I think they will survive though, well I genuinely hope so anyway. The products and prices are pretty good they just need to earn some trust back.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #19,465 of 24,683
With all due respect, that's making it too easy: "of course they will sound amazing"! And if you choose to sell them it's no loss to them, they've already had your money.
The only loser is you, your time and patience.
I'm giving until end of UK business time today to get a reply - if none I'm filing a PayPal dispute. Reluctantly.

Right, but at the same time, I still have SOME hope their product is worth it. It's DELIVERING which I'm afraid of. To be honest, I can't paypal dispute anything anymore except the Icarus stuff, and that's not the biggest portion of my money. The PM6/hunters are... So if I get those refunded, I always have a possibility of getting Icarus stuff.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #19,466 of 24,683

Just want to say thanks.
I still wish I could of held on but i just lost faith , I hope you get some resolution too i don't think they be shipping soon but i could be wrong.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #19,467 of 24,683
My solution to the delivery fiasco at Trinity? Distraction.

Just go jump on aliexpress and pick up some inexpensive chi-fi iems. I ordered on July 9th (10th for china). Order received, packed and shipped out in a couple days, they way these things should be done.

my url references for embedded images not working, here's a screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddcbg1h4qvd1nsd/headfi_shipping.png?dl=0

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #19,468 of 24,683
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #19,470 of 24,683
You'll get them in a month or two... "Guaranteed" :D

You know what's ironic about my aliexpress order? There's an absolute arrive by date of Sept 8, at which point I can click on the dispute button and presumably get a refund immediately -- under-promise, over-deliver. However, as my stuff is on its way already, that date is obviously super conservative.... basically the opposite of Trinity's policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back