TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 16, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #16,773 of 24,683
I seriously suspect the update to consist of a big announcement of the new Icarus iem, excuses and more stalling and dishonesty about the Pm6, Hunter and AD ("everything is shipping, just not to head-fi members yet") and probably some new "AMAZING" discounts (on items not even developed yet) for everyone who's been waiting patiently. Nah, not gonna bite this time.

May 16, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #16,774 of 24,683
Depends, where are you located? Jake said 14 "business" days max for Canada. I'm on 14 "business" days in 3 days.

I asked Jake if he could find out whether my Master are still with the carrier or if they have been delivered at a wrong address. Got back that it might take 3 weeks with Customs. It's never been more than 5 days from Trinity to my home though.

Still waiting (Netherlands). Paid 10 GBP extra for faster shipping as well, not doing that again. Haven't seen a tracking code either.
Ordered on the 19th of december.

Same. Netherlands as well, ordered 22th of December. Delivered!

Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #16,776 of 24,683
So... the announcement is going to be here?
Let me guess. Sagaris line, new products latest and greatest. Some more coupon codes for discounted products and new pre-order system. Another apology too. Bob will be here for the next few days and when people here try to hold him accountable and explain his vague explanations he will vanish.

Blaming the couriers for long delivery times is a weak sauce move. I know people from where I live who are still waiting for the Master for months and this is after they were told that all Masters have been shipped a few weeks ago.

May 16, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #16,781 of 24,683
I asked Jake if he could find out whether my Master are still with the carrier or if they have been delivered at a wrong address. Got back that it might take 3 weeks with Customs. It's never been more than 5 days from Trinity to my home though.
Same. Netherlands as well, ordered 22th of December. No mail, shipping has never been more than 5 days from trinity to my doorstep, and I have to believe every master has shipped?
I came home and lo and behold: Masters arrived! First impression (will try them tomorrow) is that they look great, damn all those filters, they threw in a case and kombi tips as well, I heard others weren't that fortunate. Would not have been an issue for me if they weren't included: have enough tips and cases in a drawer somewhere. Very glad I finally received them. Lucky to have a day off tomorrow!

Previous orders from Trinity took 3 or 4 days to get here. Hopefully you will get them soon (or they are waiting for you in your mailbox as well).

Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #16,782 of 24,683
I screen capped the Instagram pics of the PM6 and Hunter they just posted:

h1.png
h2.png
pm6 1.png
pm6 2.png

May 16, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #16,783 of 24,683
Hoping this means they are finally in a position to ship. Looking forward to seeing what the update says.

May 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #16,785 of 24,683

Customs from UK to Canada is usually super quick. So 3 weeks more with customs? Yeah, bull. They're buying time.

To be honest, if I don't get my master thursday, either I ask them to ship a new one tracked from their own expense, or I contest the charge on my credit card. Makes no sense that it would be this long from UK to Quebec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back