TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 11, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #16,441 of 24,683
I've asked Jake several times to swap my Hunter for heat-treated from gunmetal if there's any left, and he said he would let me know if there's any/he could keep tabs if there is one available soon.
Then finally heat treated is available online so I asked him again yesterday, but he replied "So sorry to inform you, unfortunately we can’t swap a order for another colour as this can cause complications."
That totally sucks. There will be at least one gunmetal available soon.

May 11, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #16,443 of 24,683
Masters just in da house! Solid, nice, must burn in and play with filters but first impression is good.

So waiting for PM6 and AIR.

May 11, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #16,444 of 24,683
I've asked Jake several times to swap my Hunter for heat-treated from gunmetal if there's any left, and he said he would let me know if there's any/he could keep tabs if there is one available soon.
Then finally heat treated is available online so I asked him again yesterday, but he replied "So sorry to inform you, unfortunately we can’t swap a order for another colour as this can cause complications."

I asked the same. I always got the same answer: "Oh we did it for someone else, sorry."

May 11, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #16,445 of 24,683
Honestly don't see what sort of complication your request could cause. +1 to gunmetal availability, -1 to heat-treated availability. There's not any price difference and it's not like you're asking for any change in shipping or any other logistics. It's a 1-to-1 swap, they're pretty much the easiest thing to possibly do.
I asked the same. I always got the same answer: "Oh we did it for someone else, sorry."
Conflicting answers right? One person says Trinity won't switch it for them due to "complications" while the other person gets "someone else took it already", implying that it doesn't cause complications and can be done. So which is it?

May 11, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #16,446 of 24,683
Can't swap because nothing is ready to be shipped most likely. This is just a case of keeping customers in the dark hoping to buy time with their "next week guaranteed" instead of issuing a legit update.
I'm ok with waiting, but hate to be lied. They could've just told me that when I asked first time.
OMG that's worse. That someone else has such a huge privilege.

May 11, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #16,447 of 24,683
I'm ok with waiting, but hate to be lied. They could've just told me that when I asked first time.

OMG that's worse. That someone else has such a huge privilege.

To be honest, I think they want to help out anyone that they can... But all these tweaks to orders have overwhelmed them, so they just outright refuse now. My email was right after they added the 50% off and people started asking for refunds... So they must've recently decided to stop messing with orders.

I guess I'll have a gunmetal Hunter. :frowning2: And a gunmetal PM6... I'd have switched for a heat treated Hunter or a red PM6... Neither requests were accepted.

May 11, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #16,448 of 24,683
Honestly don't see what sort of complication your request could cause. +1 to gunmetal availability, -1 to heat-treated availability. There's not any price difference and it's not like you're asking for any change in shipping or any other logistics. It's a 1-to-1 swap, they're pretty much the easiest thing to possibly do.

Conflicting answers right? One person says Trinity won't switch it for them due to "complications" while the other person gets "someone else took it already", implying that it doesn't cause complications and can be done. So which is it?
Yes you're right it shouldn't be a big deal as they can even swap IEM for different one. I wouldn't be mad if they just told me when first asking though.
That conflicting makes me even madder.

May 11, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #16,449 of 24,683
Yes you're right it shouldn't be a big deal as they can even swap IEM for different one. I wouldn't be mad if they just told me when first asking though.
That conflicting makes me even madder.
See, thats the thing. I was always told they can't switch or upgrade orders. I'd have to cancel and place a new order.
Maximum confusion within Trinity :)

May 11, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #16,450 of 24,683
To be honest, I think they want to help out anyone that they can... But all these tweaks to orders have overwhelmed them, so they just outright refuse now. My email was right after they added the 50% off and people started asking for refunds... So they must've recently decided to stop messing with orders.

I guess I'll have a gunmetal Hunter. :frowning2: And a gunmetal PM6... I'd have switched for a heat treated Hunter or a red PM6... Neither requests were accepted.
But he said "We can keep tabs if there is one available soon" only 2 days ago, and once becomes available he said NO.
I'm sure gunmetal will look cool as well and hope you'll get them soon and enjoy them:) I just can't stand their lack of responsibility anymore.

May 11, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #16,454 of 24,683
First listen to the masters tonight.
No burn in, just out of the box they do everything better than the PM4.
A piano actually sounds like one.
(Standard tips and gunmetal filter).

Fit is good too.
But that cable, damn, it's so inflexible...
And the connector is way too heavy.
Not very practical for a "on the go" use.

(what do I do with those PM4S now?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back