TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 11, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #16,426 of 24,683
No, not a fraud... Some people have gotten Masters and if you take the time to read posts, some have been very vocal about not receiving them and they ended up getting them. Jake also said all ordered masters are shipped out. Vyrus are also shipping... To be honest, PM6 and Atlas Delta are still hazy though.

Strange that the shipping email on March state that PM6, Altas Delta , vyrus v2 are ship out. but end up nothing within 2 month.
This is unbelievable to take almost 2 month for shipping.

I have purchased vyrus before, just take 8-9 business day for delivery.

I don't know how long to keep waiting, to be honest, trinity already blacklist and 0 confidence in my mind.

May 11, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #16,427 of 24,683
Well, seems somebody received master.

I ordered 7 earphone which included Master, Master6, Atlas Delta, Vyrus V2, but receive none of them.

I got shipping email on March state that Master6, Atlas Delta Vyrus V2 has been ship, but nothing receive till now.
Tried ask Jake, one email he replied is resend some of them ( obviously nothing ), then ask again got replied send next week.

Is it totally a fraud??

I think most people have now received the Masters. Mine arrive weeks ago and the level of complaints about not getting them seems to have vanished. Looks like you have been unlucky.

May 11, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #16,429 of 24,683
I have purchased 2 Vyrus before, getting them just wait 8-9 business day for delivery.
I don't know what's going wrong and maybe unlucky this time.

Well, they're having issues delivering and I think they're scrambling to get everything fixed. Problem is, we're in the dark as to why that is and have had other promises/explanations before that still don't add up. Bob posted about his sick kid and we feel for him, but since then, things have gone sour on the thread again and he got sick of justifying everytime, so latest news is he abandonned the thread and is just dealing with the situation with radio silence for us.

May 11, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #16,430 of 24,683
I'm still waiting for Masters, PM6 and AIR.
No shipping emails...

May 11, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #16,431 of 24,683
Yeah! I've finally received my Master. Only have 5 more pre-orders to go (PM6, Hunter, Icarus I, Litz cable, Lanyard replacement) , encouraging ! (sarcasm)
I really hope that Bob & co. will give us honest updates , shipping date next time around. As much as I have hope in Trinity, I can't order another of their products until this shipping fiasco gets settled out.
C_jZVDIV0AESIsv.jpg

May 11, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #16,432 of 24,683
I'm still waiting for Masters, PM6 and AIR.
No shipping emails...
Paid for tracked shipping? Someone earlier in the thread said that they did and they didn't even get an email about a tracking number until they emailed specifically asking for it since they paid extra for the tracking. Hope you get your Masters soon. PM6 is still nowhere to be seen and you shouldn't expect to hear anything about the Air for at least another week if we're lucky. And if any news comes out about the Air, it's gonna happen on KS, so check there rather than here about those updates.

Last edited:
May 11, 2017 at 12:12 PM Post #16,435 of 24,683
Paid for tracked shipping? Someone earlier in the thread said that they did and they didn't even get an email about a tracking number until they emailed specifically asking for it since they paid extra for the tracking. Hope you get your Masters soon. PM6 is still nowhere to be seen and you shouldn't expect to hear anything about the Air for at least another week if we're lucky. And if any news comes out about the Air, it's gonna happen on KS, so check there rather than here about those updates.
Even I am on the same boat...
Paid for tracked one haven't got any tracking number.
But I got a vyrus v2 today which was untracked... So I guess only option is to wait..

May 11, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #16,436 of 24,683
The issue with the Masters shipping times and delivery is probably because they weren't shipped when they said they were. I got said mine shipped at some point on or before the 26th of last month but the shipping label says 3rd of May.

May 11, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #16,437 of 24,683
Another epic trinity fail for me yesterday:
I ordered the Sabres on the discount to make the wait for the PM6 bearable (lol).
Two weeks into use the IEM shell on the left split open. Sent it back to trinity on the 17th of MARCH. Sent the right IEM back too so it doesn't happen to that side as well.
Emailed them last Thursday if there's any info on my Sabres since it's been in repair (some glue applied) for almost 2 months, and asked about my PM6 while at it. No response to my question about the Sabres, "PM6 will be shipped next week guaranteed." this was last week btw.
Then yesterday I receive a parcel with only one right side Sabre in it. You can imagine my expression when I opened it.
Emailed them asking where the other side is, "oh really. Sorry, we'll send it ASAP. PM6 will be shopping early next week."

I just can't anymore.

May 11, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #16,440 of 24,683
The issue with the Masters shipping times and delivery is probably because they weren't shipped when they said they were. I got said mine shipped at some point on or before the 26th of last month but the shipping label says 3rd of May.

Their "shipped" was basically "packaged".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back