TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 25, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #15,646 of 24,683
  Please enlighten us since you are backing an idea and the creator gives you an reward for doing so.  You're not purchasing a product.

So you're telling me a Kickstarter campaign has a right to send you non functionnal junk just because you backed an idea? That's not how crowdfunding works. You back an idea by advancing money to a company in order to develop and market a product and your reward is a perk: A discounted item that delivers intended purpose. If the item you receive does not deliver intended purpose, there are recourses that exist with the company or with other entities, depending on where you live. I will not go into details on this, as we have not crossed that bridge yet. But if the Air does not work as expected, I feel I have the right to ask Trinity to make amends. The rest will come as it goes.

**Edit** From Indiegogo's TOS: 

Campaign Owners will respond promptly and truthfully to all questions posed to them by Indiegogo or any Contributor. Campaign Owners will provide timely, frequent and substantive updates to their Contributors. If any Campaign Owner is unable to fulfill any of its commitments to Contributors (including delivering any Perks), the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include refunding their Contributions.

Apr 25, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #15,647 of 24,683
Let's wait and see. A first user with positive experience is there and jake told me that they expect the bud-bud problem to be limited not wide spread and if it exists they will help to find a solution. So let's wait and see. At this point, I just look forward to try them.

Apr 25, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #15,648 of 24,683
My patience grow thin as I was waiting for reply a week from Jake about shipment update as I received Shipment Confirmation mail on 24th March when supposedly shipped. Then I tried to contact them through PayPal, still they didn't bother to reply. Then I escalate the dispute in PayPal and around 10 hours later they have refunded in PayPal. I didn't bother waiting, but pissed me off when I learned that I got played with lies. They should learn that making customer manipulation as if they are idiots is not a good strategy at all. By the way I am from Asia(Sri Lanka) and good bye to worst buying experience yet and most probably for trinity brand as well.

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #15,649 of 24,683
  So you're telling me a Kickstarter campaign has a right to send you non functionnal junk just because you backed an idea? That's not how crowdfunding works. You back an idea by advancing money to a company in order to develop and market a product and your reward is a perk: A discounted item that delivers intended purpose. If the item you receive does not deliver intended purpose, there are recourses that exist with the company or with other entities, depending on where you live. I will not go into details on this, as we have not crossed that bridge yet. But if the Air does not work as expected, I feel I have the right to ask Trinity to make amends. The rest will come as it goes.

**Edit** From Indiegogo's TOS: 

Campaign Owners will respond promptly and truthfully to all questions posed to them by Indiegogo or any Contributor. Campaign Owners will provide timely, frequent and substantive updates to their Contributors. If any Campaign Owner is unable to fulfill any of its commitments to Contributors (including delivering any Perks), the Campaign Owner will work with the Contributors to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include refunding their Contributions.

There's nothing like complaining about a product that you one, have yet to receive and two, haven't listened to yet. Way to be optimistic my friend.

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #15,650 of 24,683

My patience grow thin as I was waiting for reply a week from Jake about shipment update as I received Shipment Confirmation mail on 24th March when supposedly shipped. Then I tried to contact them through PayPal, still they didn't bother to reply. Then I escalate the dispute in PayPal and around 10 hours later they have refunded in PayPal. I didn't bother waiting, but pissed me off when I learned that I got played with lies. They should learn that making customer manipulation as if they are idiots is not a good strategy at all. By the way I am from Asia(Sri Lanka) and good bye to worst buying experience yet and most probably for trinity brand as well.

I can understand your anger and frustration, we are on the same boat. I will be doing the same that you have done. It's not the experience I have ever wanted with any company. I mean literally ANY COMPANY.

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #15,651 of 24,683
There's nothing like complaining about a product that you one, have yet to receive and two, haven't listened to yet. Way to be optimistic my friend.

Keeping your options opened and knowing your recourse is not being pessimistic. I'm not complaining, no idea where you got that from. I'm explaining my reasoning following a question and reports of cut outs from the secondary bud. Optimism has its limits, so as much as I believe in the product and the company, that sadly isn't always enough.

Apr 25, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #15,652 of 24,683
KS projects and others are bound by the laws of the country where the supplier resides ie. warranty/guarantee is 2 yrs in the EU.

However, should there be a problem with your buds that make them unusable, I'm very confident that Trinity Audio will resolve it one way or the other. In fact, one person has already made a positive review on KS. This is first generation technology and due to the nature of Bluetooth and our own bodies, there will be issues. Only time will tell if it's a small no. or not.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #15,653 of 24,683
I dont have my masters on hand right now, how does the red barrel differ to the black barrel? Anyone able to give any wisdom?

Due to the speed at which this thread moves, I will continue to post this intermittently if people ask for such opinions:
Go to page 1020 and look for my post somewhere in the middle. I posted impressions of all the filters with regards to the Vyrus 2, but @harpo1 agreed that those descriptions seem to more or less match the Master as well.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #15,654 of 24,683
I emailed Jake but I don't think he's had time to respond. Tbh, I'm not certain what we were supposed to have received. I originally thought Spinfits and balanced cable when I ordered it but that no longer appears so I'm not sure what was supposed to have come out.

The red case came with it separately as well. Not in the box. Same with the Vyrus 2.

I would have thought sending out second packages with just tips and cable will be expensive for them as well.

Yeah but it's not just the regular tips, people here are missing cases, Kombi or SpinFits tips and the 90* adapters, oh and the torque screws. I understand they had issues with shipping and delays but it impacts the overall experience. Also with so many filters, attached info is a must.
If I'm giving them as a gift to someone who is not on Head-Fi or familiar with filters they will be lost.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #15,656 of 24,683
  Due to the speed at which this thread moves, I will continue to post this intermittently if people ask for such opinions:
Go to page 1020 and look for my post somewhere in the middle. I posted impressions of all the filters with regards to the Vyrus 2, but @harpo1 agreed that those descriptions seem to more or less match the Master as well.

Lovely summary, it also helped me to understand I am actually using the golden undamped (liking them a lot)  but I also liked the silved undamped and I am going to try the reds.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #15,657 of 24,683
thanks, im waiting, but how to see what specs masters have?

I dont think they have published the specs anywhere... So, no way to see the specs as far as I know until trinity decides to publish the specs somewhere.

Apr 25, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #15,659 of 24,683

Ha.. same situation like me, but i didn't cancel until now.

they prefer not to answer -- lies to there customers and like to play with them.

even if canceling they wouldn't respond --> i have to wait until Jake is gracious to reply to mails .. or should i take a number and queue behind all the others who are pi__ed off there behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back