TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 25, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #15,616 of 24,683
  Has anyone contacted them about the missing accessories? Are they going to ship them later like the balanced cable? 

They've read my emails I sent about the issue but no response thus far.

Apr 25, 2017 at 5:06 AM Post #15,617 of 24,683
I received my Vyrus v2, funny I got my lasyt order in few days and waiting for the rest. Anyhow, I have found aseparate bag outside of the box with the spinfit. However it came with no case. Is the case not included with the Vyrus?

Apr 25, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #15,619 of 24,683
I received my Vyrus v2, funny I got my lasyt order in few days and waiting for the rest. Anyhow, I have found aseparate bag outside of the box with the spinfit. However it came with no case. Is the case not included with the Vyrus?

A case was with mine. Again on the outside of the box as an add on. No Spinfits though which is annoying because they work best for me and my weird ears!

I've given up with Trinity and ordered some moreelsewhere. They're not cheap either.

Apr 25, 2017 at 5:12 AM Post #15,620 of 24,683
A case was with mine. Again on the outside of the box as an add on. No Spinfits though which is annoying because they work best for me and my weird ears!

I've given up with Trinity and ordered some moreelsewhere. They're not cheap either.

So they forgot to send me a case, fantastic. what a mess. They do not answer any email as well. anyhow time to put them on and try to figure out what the colors stand for

Apr 25, 2017 at 5:55 AM Post #15,621 of 24,683
Regarding the undampened filters of the Vyrus v2:

silver is neutral, orange V more bass and purple V more highs?

The undampened filter are quite nice, they can be harsh on the high sometimes though. The gunmetal (traditional dampened neutral?) is also okeish.

So far the Vyrus are fun to have. Quality of the manufacturing is pretty high and the cable, albeit not replaceable, seems very solid (even if somewhat noisy on cloths). As already know there is no description of the filters (the book is for the older IEM and it barely readable) and in my case I received spin-fit but no case.
More than worth their price to be honest, case or no case in it.

If just they left the tubes. I am not a great fun of the new metal plates for the filter (but it is a personal thing).

Apr 25, 2017 at 6:24 AM Post #15,623 of 24,683
He might not like me then.......
wink.gif

You are not alone..

No email response and not reachable by phone.

I got a shippment notification at April 3rd .. but until today no delivery.
i suppose they are maybe lost and want to clarify whether they are shipped or not

--> no response.

world best customer support i've ever seen....(ironic!)

Apr 25, 2017 at 6:33 AM Post #15,624 of 24,683
I'm imagining that the hunters will be shipped eventually, but audio sanctuary was kind enough to let me hold onto my money until they come in. It is comforting to not have them sitting on my money for a potentially long time. Jake did tell me that the hunters would be shipping out in a week or two though, so we'll see.

Apr 25, 2017 at 6:50 AM Post #15,626 of 24,683
I was told by Jake@trinity they aren't including the cases anymore. I received the Master last week and didn't get one.

This is really disappointing :frowning2:

I'd hope they at least include them for the more expensive IEMs. It seems necessary. Not that they shouldn't be included for even a 60 dollar IEM.

Apr 25, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #15,629 of 24,683
If you really want the case and if Trinity really isn't carrying them anymore, you can still buy the case on aliexpress for under 2 dollars. I believe Trinity used to link to it before all this mess happened... it's called, "Triangle shape headphones box".

Apr 25, 2017 at 6:58 AM Post #15,630 of 24,683
Regarding the undampened filters of the Vyrus v2:

silver is neutral, orange V more bass and purple V more highs?

The undampened filter are quite nice, they can be harsh on the high sometimes though. The gunmetal (traditional dampened neutral?) is also okayish.

So far the Vyrus are fun to have. Quality of the manufacturing is pretty high and the cable, albeit not replaceable, seems very solid (even if somewhat noisy on cloths). As already know there is no description of the filters (the book is for the older IEM and it barely readable) and in my case I received spin-fit but no case.
More than worth their price to be honest, case or no case in it.

If just they left the tubes. I am not a great fun of the new metal plates for the filter (but it is a personal thing).

I thought that the dark grey as it came fitted was neutral? Perhaps it's time to play with the filters then? In comparison to the Master and it's red fitted barrel, the Vyrus 2 isn't as deep or bassy but once they published colours and characteristics, I was going to have a play around. The Master is incredible sounding though.

I don't understand why it takes so long to get a description up. Even just words with no pictures would help. The case thing, balanced cable and the Spinfit thing is strange. I can't see them doing a second posting to get them out personally. It would be too expensive for them. Especially for the upgraders who paid less for them. If that happened, then I would be very surprised, so I went ahead and bought some Spinfits.

On the one hand, I feel sorry for Bob and it must have been pretty awful for him. On the other hand, I feel that he made mistakes which caused it in the first place so I'm kind of frightened to even contact them now tbh. I don't want to cause hassle, but once again, he should have been clearer exactly what he was offering in the first place so that this confusion didn't happen. And why some get cases and others don't or Spinfits or whatever is just crackers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back