TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 25, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #15,631 of 24,683
I thought that the dark grey as it came fitted was neutral? Perhaps it's time to play with the filters then? In comparison to the Master and it's red fitted barrel, the Vyrus 2 isn't as deep or brassy but once they published colours and characteristics, I was going to have a play around.

I don't understand why it takes so long to get a description up. Even just words with no pictures would help. The case thing, balanced cable and the Spinfit thing is strange. I can't see them doing a second posting to get them out personally. It would be too expensive for them. Especially for the upgraders who paid less for them. If that happened, then I would be very surprised, so I went ahead and bought some Spinfits.

On the one hand, I feel sorry for Bob and it must have been pretty awful for him. On the other hand, I feel that he made mistakes which caused it in the first place so I'm kind of frightened to even contact them no tbh. I don't want to cause hassle, but once again, he should have been clearer exactly what he was offering in the first place so that this confusion didn't happen. And why some get cases and others don't or Spinfits or whatever is just crackers!!!

Yes the gunmetal or dark gray are dampened neutral. So far I am going with the orange without damper (from the place with three colors).

Apr 25, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #15,634 of 24,683
Well, I have a missing finger and nerve damaged hand after a motorbike crash years ago so that makes it difficult for me. Bit like having a leather glove on one hand.

Mind you, I'd rather have them tight than come off in my ears!!

Apr 25, 2017 at 7:22 AM Post #15,636 of 24,683
Back to the vyrus, they do not have the bass (sometimes dark) character of the Sabre but they are still pretty nice and bright  little IEM. I am usure on how to best wear them (around or on ear) to reduce cable noise. For their price they are a great value and very well made (case aside that if we really no longer get I will get from aliexpress at a dolla, no brainerr)

Apr 25, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #15,642 of 24,683
Anyone can to screen a specifications of masters on box? Interesting in they ohms, frequensy and a main - is they have a 2 nd generation of dynamic and armature drivers both or only armature? Thanks

I would take a picture for you... but there are no specifications listed on the box like they used with the older models. So its kind of a mystery with these for now.

Apr 25, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #15,645 of 24,683
Im really looking forward to the icarus iii after listening to my masters. Much bigger dynamic, also looking forward to seeing how they fit, going by photo's they look like the insertion is slightly different, the IEM may actually even be a slimmer profile than the masters too. Interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back