TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 25, 2017 at 2:39 AM Post #15,604 of 24,683
About the coupon expiring on April 30, ICARUS1 & 50%OFF are accounted or not? About the 50%OFF Delta buyers or Atlas Delta? I just want to clarify.

No, the ICARUS1 and 50% off code should continue working. They were meant to appease PM6/Hunter and Atlas-Delta/Air buyers respectively and seeing as very few people have gotten the Airs and no one has gotten any of the other 3, safe to say they still will work. Plus, regarding the ICARUS1 code specifically, Bob said in that update email that you could order it now with that code, or wait until it actually came out, which is what I'm intending to do before I make any decision to get it, even if it's only for the cost of postage. That could be a long way off seeing as the only thing they've posted about it was a digital mockup of what the device might look like and they're still dealing with this 7-model launch fiasco.

Apr 25, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #15,605 of 24,683
I'm thoroughly disappointed in Trinity audio, 2 weeks ago I requested a refund/cancellation from Jake as my order hasn't been shipped and I had no earphones as of then. He told me it will ship out next week are you sure you want to cancel? ... He told me a lie to not get me to cancel then proceeded not to respond to my e-mail.
I honestly don't think that Jake lied. I think that he told you what he was told... period. I don't think it's at all "right" (fair) to Jake (a specific person) to accuse him of lying! I'd say that you owe him an apology.

Apr 25, 2017 at 2:51 AM Post #15,606 of 24,683
I honestly don't think that Jake lied. I think that he told you what he was told... period. I don't think it's at all "right" (fair) to Jake (a specific person) to accuse him of lying! I'd say that you owe him an apology.

So a person that gives false/ill-advised information is not a liar? I never knew accountability worked like that. This hasn't happened to only me, but others as well. You're going to claim he played dumb for several months telling people it'll ship next week, in 2 weeks, next month? Is he not smart enough to come to his own conclusions? Hey, it's been 1 month and we've been telling people next week for 4 weeks, using my brain I have come to the conclusion that we don't know when the product will be shipped...

People are accountable for the things they say, it's called ethics. If you don't believe in the information you're given and you spread it around like the truth I don't think that's ethically correct. And what you're telling me is that people aren't accountable for what they say if he has been told to give that information even though they know it may or may not be true. So if I pay someone to murder someone the person that did the killing isn't accountable?

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:04 AM Post #15,607 of 24,683
I'm thinking that he perceived the dropout problem as dropouts between the headset and the audio/BT source -- and not between the two ears.

No, it would have between between the buds as I'm sure I mentioned the issue that Earin was having and many others. Otherwise, I wouldn't have backed the KS project.

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:24 AM Post #15,608 of 24,683
  Has anyone contacted them about the missing accessories? Are they going to ship them later like the balanced cable? 

Can confirm. Bob told me they would ship the missing Spinfits from my Vyrus 2 when they got them back in stock.

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #15,609 of 24,683
No, it would have between between the buds as I'm sure I mentioned the issue that Earin was having and many others. Otherwise, I wouldn't have backed the KS project.

Here is a question and answer form last may regarding the air that echos this... I backed on the strength of this assurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAund View Post

Have you experienced any issues with keeping the buds paired together? From what I've heard, the Earin suffers from this and the Dash ended up going with some other technology to keep them paired.

Bob's response...

So far absolutely non unless the batteries are running down and one bud has slightly lower battery.

We did on initial prototypes and the solution was so simple it wasnt obvious. Its the same as some phones with large quantities of metal construction that have signal issues, you have to have a large antenna in the right place, so in our case almost the full face plate is one large antenna.

Apr 25, 2017 at 3:36 AM Post #15,610 of 24,683
Here is a question and answer form last may regarding the air that echos this... I backed on the strength of this assurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAund View Post

Have you experienced any issues with keeping the buds paired together? From what I've heard, the Earin suffers from this and the Dash ended up going with some other technology to keep them paired.

Bob's response...

So far absolutely non unless the batteries are running down and one bud has slightly lower battery.

We did on initial prototypes and the solution was so simple it wasnt obvious. Its the same as some phones with large quantities of metal construction that have signal issues, you have to have a large antenna in the right place, so in our case almost the full face plate is one large antenna.

I don't have air coming, but got interest on this type of problems..
Has someone tested what is the maximal distance the buds can contact without any obstacles?  It might be that the bluetooth that Trinity got (from China I suppose) was not what they used in their tests. 

Other thing I wonder is if  they changed the shell material or air as well as their other products?

Apr 25, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #15,613 of 24,683
Has anyone contacted them about the missing accessories? Are they going to ship them later like the balanced cable? 

I emailed Jake but I don't think he's had time to respond. Tbh, I'm not certain what we were supposed to have received. I originally thought Spinfits and balanced cable when I ordered it but that no longer appears so I'm not sure what was supposed to have come out.

The red case came with it separately as well. Not in the box. Same with the Vyrus 2.

I would have thought sending out second packages with just tips and cable will be expensive for them as well.

Apr 25, 2017 at 4:30 AM Post #15,614 of 24,683
I emailed Jake but I don't think he's had time to respond. Tbh, I'm not certain what we were supposed to have received. I originally thought Spinfits and balanced cable when I ordered it but that no longer appears so I'm not sure what was supposed to have come out.

The red case came with it separately as well. Not in the box.

He responded to me when i emailed in like 10 hours then my next email within like 1 hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back