TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 16, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #14,506 of 24,683
  i am completely kidding.  the fact that it sounds like they're using pencil and paper to track and document ~5k orders and not order tracking software of some kind baffles me (if true).

I though so. But i guess they use pencil also for writing down the addresses so next next week they will tell us there was a post problem and all items have been sent back. 

Apr 16, 2017 at 1:50 AM Post #14,507 of 24,683
Somehow fitting that this latest mass outpouring of grief comes at Easter. Bob & his (holy? hol-ey?) Trinity have been crucified and we all wait impatiently for the stone to be rolled away on Tuesday for news of the miraculous arrival of our earphones.

Not wishing to be blasphemous you understand I hope?

Apr 16, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #14,512 of 24,683
Lets just give them until the end of the week before starting to ask for refunds and blow this out of proportion. No point in further spamming this thread.

Well put. For the non-UK based thread members info, both last Friday and tomorrow are bank holidays here (no post service, most offices closed fit the duration) so imagine they might have been closed from Thursday night until Tuesday for the Easter holidays. Wouldn't expect any updates until Bob and Co get back to the office on Tuesday (just a guess).

Apr 16, 2017 at 3:47 AM Post #14,513 of 24,683
Lets just give them until the end of the week before starting to ask for refunds and blow this out of proportion. No point in further spamming this thread.

A handful of naysayers have already spammed this thread and blown things way out of proportion. Intentionally or not, those few have stirred the cauldron of discontent magnifying problems to the point of causing irreparable harm to Bob's business. Sure, you can suggest that the problems themselves did the harm, but my observation is that a few embers have (purposefully?) been fanned and caused flames where normal discontent would have remained.

To see that, just imagine if there had not been the dozens and dozens of repetitions, falsehoods, and conspiracy theories per hour.

Apr 16, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #14,515 of 24,683
A handful of naysayers have already spammed this thread and blown things way out of proportion. Intentionally or not, those few have stirred the cauldron of discontent magnifying problems to the point of causing irreparable harm to Bob's business. Sure, you can suggest that the problems themselves did the harm, but my observation is that a few embers have (purposefully?) been fanned and caused flames where normal discontent would have remained.

To see that, just imagine if there had not been the dozens and dozens of repetitions, falsehoods, and conspiracy theories per hour.

I agree ...trinity are just a small conpany that have been overwhelmed, because they are making a fantastic cheap product and clearly are trying and obviously want to get the product to us , its that simple.... they have already stated that they bit of more than they can chew and offered a refund to whoever wanted .
this i feel is adequate, and for bob to come on here and question and answer is more than any other conpany would have done! So give the guy a break and trinity.

We all ticked the subject to change box i.e manufacture/ delivery
Trinity has offered full refund if wait is to long tor you.
Give the guy a break.
Simple .

Apr 16, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #14,517 of 24,683
The solution to being overwhelmed with orders is to stop or limit new orders and get the existing ones out, not to offer more and more products, discounts and complete radio silence. This is starting to feel more like a ponzi scheme and less like a legitimate business operation.

Im not saying there business model has been perfect, again bob has admitted hes made mistakes.
New orders are what keeps a business ticking over and im pretty certain his main priority is getting the current projects to us
My question is this, if been offered a refund then why if you are that fed up are you not taking it??????
I think the answer to that is fantastic product! At significantly lower price than competitors!
The reason its cheaper is because they sort manufacturing problems along the way which in the end will result in delays, not months if not years of R&D which will result in overall cost.
Hence terms and conditions box.

I am not affiliated with trinity in any way and once again to all who are frustrated i truly do understand:grinning: , im asking myself where my hunter and delta are???
But in my opinion ( and yes its only my opinion) i have to understand the above .

Also to any outsiders reading this i.e non headfi looking for opinions then honestly give trinity a go! You wont get your iems next day but in my opinion, the sound and build quality are exceptional and bang for buck well worth the wait.

To all who are frustrated had enough i do get it! And the above is my take on it all we all have a right to see things the way we do

Apr 16, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #14,518 of 24,683

This is what annoys me the most. I ag
Im not saying there business model has been perfect, again bob has admitted hes made mistakes.
New orders are what keeps a business ticking over and im pretty certain his main priority is getting the current projects to us
My question is this, if been offered a refund then why if you are that fed up are you not taking it??????
I think the answer to that is fantastic product! At significantly lower price than competitors!
The reason its cheaper is because they sort manufacturing problems along the way which in the end will result in delays, not months if not years of R&D which will result in overall cost.
Hence terms and conditions box.

I am not affiliated with trinity in any way and once again to all who are frustrated i truly do understand:grinning: , im asking myself where my hunter and delta are???
But in my opinion ( and yes its only my opinion) i have to understand the above .

Also to any outsiders reading this i.e non headfi looking for opinions then honestly give trinity a go! You wont get your iems next day but in my opinion, the sound and build quality are exceptional and bang for buck well worth the wait.

To all who are frustrated had enough i do get it! And the above is my take on it all we all have a right to see things the way we do

​This is what annoys me the most. I can agree with You that Trinity can make great product, that anyone can afford. I have Delta V-II and Master 4 and I'm really happy with them. This is also reason, why I'm not going to cancel my Hunter order, because I believe, they are going to be amazing.

If few months ago anyone asked me, what IEM I would recommend, I surely would say TRINITY.  But I fear, that it can easily happen in the future, that Trinity will be known for broken promises, instead of for quality of their IEM. Which is a shame, because I think that their earphones are great.

I'm not going to complain here anymore (I don't think I really did in this thread). I'm going to wait for my Hunter and just check here, if anyone already got them.

Apr 16, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #14,519 of 24,683
This is what annoys me the most. I ag

​This is what annoys me the most. I can agree with You that Trinity can make great product, that anyone can afford. I have Delta V-II and Master 4 and I'm really happy with them. This is also reason, why I'm not going to cancel my Hunter order, because I believe, they are going to be amazing.

If few months ago anyone asked me, what IEM I would recommend, I surely would say TRINITY.  But I fear, that it can easily happen in the future, that Trinity will be known for broken promises, instead of for quality of their IEM. Which is a shame, because I think that their earphones are great.

I'm not going to complain here anymore (I don't think I really did in this thread). I'm going to wait for my Hunter and just check here, if anyone already got them.

The you and i are on the same page when it comes to product.
I paid £45 for sabre and £75 for master and both were truly amazing! Sound quality and build,
I have bought sony triple driver and shure multi driver in the past at about 4 to 5 times as much as what the master cost me and honestly the master make them look stupid in my opinion.
These companys should be ashamed.
So im gonna stick with trinity because i know when i get my iems im gonna be grinning inanely at sound quality , build quality and cost which quite frankly is unbelievable!
I would of paid full price on both of the above and still have been grinning.
Keep the designs and ideas coming bob ! ( push pull iem ..no other conpany had that idea)

Apr 16, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #14,520 of 24,683
This is all deja vu. Let's wait for @Bobtrinity To return to the office after the Easter break and I'm sure he'll give a more detailed answer.

Of course, sending emails for shipping information is reasonable, but at this time, it's pointless. They're busy doing what they're doing and I'm sure some of the responses people have received is just a standard reply. Because if they had to give everyone an individual timeframe et,etc, then they would purely be answering emails all of the time. They're a small business with a big backlog. I understand the frustration, but ultimately it's not helping and quite clearly NOT speeding up delivery....probably the opposite. Just sayin. Happy Easter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back