TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 9, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #13,876 of 24,683
And these modular cable design have cinch, correct?......

yes.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/13590#post_13404025

Apr 9, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #13,877 of 24,683
  Well, my periodic audio Be are here (well almost, i need to fetch them at the post office on monday). It was faster and more reliable of anything Trinity has done so far, Quality of the IEM aside (which i cannot judge yet), they were supposed to arrive after the hunter and PM6. They were supposed to be the bet on paying for something never to be delivered. 

At this point I can only agree that the hunter, Air and PM6 are not ready. The Air probably have been sampled, the rest not. And this is tiresome as we keep waiting, have invested money and are told all was to be shipped by end of march and now in 2-3 weeks BEFORE being manufactured, Soon i get the Icarus iii before them. 

I love my Sabre, but if the refund with no penalty offer still stand ... i might go for a refund of all four IEM I have in order. I am tired to be told shipped shipped and, then, not yet manufactured.

You got the Be!?...  The sound signature was fantastic and the balance of it was sooo good.  You'll have to share your impressions and comparisons...  with trinity IEM's of course.

I've been thinking the same thing about the refund, too.  I have to move in May, and at this rate, I think it will be close.

Apr 9, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #13,882 of 24,683
This experience and thread made me love 2-day Amazon Prime shipping so much.

It's 1-day shipping now on some items depending on where you live, even same day shipping sometimes. That said, if you live in the UK and the item is in stock, Trinity Audio also is next-day shipping and it doesn't even cost you a subscription fee!

Apr 10, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #13,883 of 24,683
I am going to stick it out with the hunter.  even if it does take a little longer, but @Bobtrinity , is there anything definitive for the Atlas Delta?

I'm hoping that will tide me over until the hunter.

Did you say they shipped out to the US?

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #13,884 of 24,683
  I am going to stick it out with the hunter.  even if it does take a little longer, but @Bobtrinity , is there anything definitive for the Atlas Delta?

I'm hoping that will tide me over until the hunter.

Did you say they shipped out to the US?

Do you have the Hunter on order (like me)? I think over the course of explaining things, Bob said that the ADs were shipping; stuff was on the way to Alabama over the course of this past week and they have shipping data ready to go, just gotta stick 'em on the packages. That's the response I got here in the thread when I asked if they'd have to go through sorting everything again when the shipment shows up in Alabama. Items are supposed to include whatever Hunters and PM6s had been assembled as well. As of his update, there were just shy of 300 Hunters and PM6s still needing assembly. If your Hunter order is in that ~300, then you'll supposedly see your ADs first. I'm hoping that since I was a relatively early order, mine's come stateside and I might even get them as soon as the end of the coming week. Hopefully my Airs also arrive in a similar timeframe. I'm incredibly excited to try out the Airs because none of the available fully wireless solutions had inspired confidence in me when I backed the Airs. Not sure how that landscape is looking now, but if it basically still only includes EarIn, Bragi, and those awful-looking AirPods, then I don't think my outlook has changed 
tongue.gif
. If it doesn't have any connection issues and sounds like a Vyrus, it'll probably be exactly what I hoped for (and that's without even knowing what a Vyrus sounds like firsthand!). I also have a Vyrus V2 that should show up as well; when it does, I'm going to give it a quick test to see everything works and run through the gamut of filters before carefully repacking since I intend for it to be a gift to a coworker.

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #13,885 of 24,683
  Do you have the Hunter on order (like me)? I think over the course of explaining things, Bob said that the ADs were shipping; stuff was on the way to Alabama over the course of this past week and they have shipping data ready to go, just gotta stick 'em on the packages. That's the response I got here in the thread when I asked if they'd have to go through sorting everything again when the shipment shows up in Alabama. Items are supposed to include whatever Hunters and PM6s had been assembled as well. As of his update, there were just shy of 300 Hunters and PM6s still needing assembly. If your Hunter order is in that ~300, then you'll supposedly see your ADs first. I'm hoping that since I was a relatively early order, mine's come stateside and I might even get them as soon as the end of the coming week. Hopefully my Airs also arrive in a similar timeframe. I'm incredibly excited to try out the Airs because none of the available fully wireless solutions had inspired confidence in me when I backed the Airs. Not sure how that landscape is looking now, but if it basically still only includes EarIn, Bragi, and those awful-looking AirPods, then I don't think my outlook has changed 
tongue.gif
. If it doesn't have any connection issues and sounds like a Vyrus, it'll probably be exactly what I hoped for (and that's without even knowing what a Vyrus sounds like firsthand!). I also have a Vyrus V2 that should show up as well; when it does, I'm going to give it a quick test to see everything works and run through the gamut of filters before carefully repacking since I intend for it to be a gift to a coworker.

I do have it on order.  I'm not expecting the hunter's to come out quickly with the handmaking process they require.  

Yah, the vyrus wasn't bad.

I did read that they were shipped out, but was hoping for some type of verification that they may have reached the US.

I just don't know what to expect anymore and am hoping to have something solid for once after what seemed to be a solid statement that the atlas deltas were shipped.

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:53 AM Post #13,888 of 24,683
  So some PM6's have shipped to customers or not?

Not clear if anything has shipped or if shipping will start once everything has been done (for hunter and pm6). Air are allegedly shipped, but up to know only an handful of master's have been received. Nothing else. And now the standard answer they give to "did it ship?" is: "no, it will be manufactured in 4 weeks"

So expect no delivery for a couple of months at least.

I am truly doubting what to do. I have 4 IEM and the DAC on order, but I did not expect that delivery was so far in the future still.

Apr 10, 2017 at 3:08 AM Post #13,889 of 24,683

Not clear if anything has shipped or if shipping will start once everything has been done (for hunter and pm6). Air are allegedly shipped, but up to know only an handful of master's have been received. Nothing else. And now the standard answer they give to "did it ship?" is: "no, it will be manufactured in 4 weeks"

So expect no delivery for a couple of months at least.

I am truly doubting what to do. I have 4 IEM and the DAC on order, but I did not expect that delivery was so far in the future still.

eh ? regarding the manufactured in 4 weeks .... that doesnt apply to the air does it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back