TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 10, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #13,906 of 24,683
I genuinely sympathise with Head Fier's who haven't received their orders yet, but as someone who has had the Master and Vyrus2 delivered don't be too quick to cancel. These are interesting and incredibly well constructed bits of kit. After a lot of tip and filter changes I have got both the fit and the sound sorted out, and the result is one very happy chap.

I am still waiting for my Master 6 and eventually for the Icarus 3, and I hope that they will be just as good if not better than these one's.

If you can, keep the faith!

I have received my Vyrus 2s also. I am loving the sound signature with the silver dampened filters. One thing I have noticed is they suffer badly from microphonics. Have you experienced this?

Apr 10, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #13,907 of 24,683

I genuinely sympathise with Head Fier's who haven't received their orders yet, but as someone who has had the Master and Vyrus2 delivered don't be too quick to cancel. These are interesting and incredibly well constructed bits of kit. After a lot of tip and filter changes I have got both the fit and the sound sorted out, and the result is one very happy chap.

I am still waiting for my Master 6 and eventually for the Icarus 3, and I hope that they will be just as good if not better than these one's.

If you can, keep the faith!

I have received my Vyrus 2s also. I am loving the sound signature with the silver dampened filters. One thing I have noticed is they suffer badly from microphonics. Have you experienced this?

Cool that you have received them and that you like the sound. I haven't found the issue with microphonics, I will look out for it and report back.

Apr 10, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #13,909 of 24,683
i doubt the airs are coming anytime soon. I emailed jake recently and the reply i got was apologies we will be shipping your order soon. 

Not sure if it's supposed to be some automated kind of response but .... i'm really confused whats going on now . 

I'm from asia , singapore where the majority was supposed to be shipped. Hopefully im the minority i guess.

I had an email this morning from Jake regarding the Air 'being shipped as we speak' (UK). We'll see...

Apr 10, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #13,912 of 24,683

Cool that you have received them and that you like the sound. I haven't found the issue with microphonics, I will look out for it and report back.

I wear all IEM's "over the ear" to both reduce any microphonics, and to make them stay tight in the ear even when exercising/moving better.   also have also replaced cables that had way too much microphonics.

(I saw someone write that this is not the definition of microphonics, but it seems to be what people call the sound moving cables make for IEM's.  So I'm just using the common nomenclature... right or wrong.)

Pete

Apr 10, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #13,913 of 24,683
  Going on a trip this Saturday. Fingers crossed very tight that i'll receive my Trinity Master and more importantly that my GF gets her Airs before then. I don't think anyone in the US has gotten Master or anyone has received Air in general (or very few not trying to spread rumors). Both should be in route to Alabama where it's 2-3 days after that. My odds are very small, but a man can hope.

Fingers crossed indeed. Yeah, I don't think I saw reports yet of any of the new Trinity range in US hands yet. If we're really lucky, they arrived in Alabama end of last week and are dropping off at the post the next couple of days and maybe, just maybe, they'll get here by Friday. We can hope, bud
beerchug.gif

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #13,914 of 24,683
It would be if those that receive them could report what country they are in. I think it would be enjoyable to guess the sound sig of those mystery filters. Imo

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #13,915 of 24,683
Well, seems all PM6, Hunter, air and many Masters and ADs are shipping for the last couple of weeks. It's always "as we speak", "in the process of being shipped" etc. It would be quite funny if it wasn't so sad. Always the same phrases to all of us. I get the impression trinity tries to keep us occupied with at least some information, so we don't cancel the order. They're playing for time. I feel Bob wasn't completely honest when he apologized last week.

Seems to me they are way more behind schedule than told. My patience has been almost stretched to the limits, incl. all these misleading statements about the status of the shipping.
I mean, why would they need another 3 weeks to build my PM6 before shipping, 3 weeks? Come on, guys. Master has been in the state of being shipped or processing for shipping or whatever for a week now? Really? Who are we kidding here?

I think Bob and his team are nice guys, but he is not completely honest. Neither has anyone gotten his/her AD, nor has anyone gotten his/her PM6, Hunter or Air. In the whole world? Well, seems so, cause otherwise there would be at least a single sign on the net, especially since people preordering from a small, not widely known company are most likely audio geeks/enthusiasts.

Sorry for venting here. You know, I can accept problems for a company. Especially a young and small one, and I accept deadlines not met. That's life. But I hate being lied to and to be taken as a fool.

Having said that, I give myself a couple of more days at most before I cancel all orders and buy from another company a really existing product. Since I have a matte black PM6 on order, I'll let you guys know when it comes to that. So you'll have the chance to order a PM6.

I'm not gettin any younger and need a new iem before the year 2050.

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #13,917 of 24,683
Since searching for "be" is fruitless, a link to that thread would be appreciated please.

first result searching for 'periodic'
http://www.head-fi.org/newsearch?advanced=1&containingforum%5B0%5D=103&resultSortingPreference=relevance&search=periodic&type=35

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #13,919 of 24,683
Well, seems all PM6, Hunter, air and many Masters and ADs are shipping for the last couple of weeks. It's always "as we speak", "in the process of being shipped" etc. It would be quite funny if it wasn't so sad. Always the same phrases to all of us. I get the impression trinity tries to keep us occupied with at least some information, so we don't cancel the order. They're playing for time. I feel Bob wasn't completely honest when he apologized last week.

Seems to me they are way more behind schedule than told. My patience has been almost stretched to the limits, incl. all these misleading statements about the status of the shipping.
I mean, why would they need another 3 weeks to build my PM6 before shipping, 3 weeks? Come on, guys. Master has been in the state of being shipped or processing for shipping or whatever for a week now? Really? Who are we kidding here?

I think Bob and his team are nice guys, but he is not completely honest. Neither has anyone gotten his/her AD, nor has anyone gotten his/her PM6, Hunter or Air. In the whole world? Well, seems so, cause otherwise there would be at least a single sign on the net, especially since people preordering from a small, not widely known company are most likely audio geeks/enthusiasts.

Sorry for venting here. You know, I can accept problems for a company. Especially a young and small one, and I accept deadlines not met. That's life. But I hate being lied to and to be taken as a fool.

Having said that, I give myself a couple of more days at most before I cancel all orders and buy from another company a really existing product. Since I have a matte black PM6 on order, I'll let you guys know when it comes to that. So you'll have the chance to order a PM6.

I'm not gettin any younger and need a new iem before the year 2050.

I agree.
Bob tells us one thing Jake then says another.
Bob told me my number in the list last Monday and if calculations were correct I should have mine by Wednesday but chances are slim to none I think.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Apr 10, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #13,920 of 24,683
Still holding out a glimmer of hope that some day when I least expect it a package of shiny audio goodness will arrive. Like some long forgotten Christmas present that fell behind the seat of the delivery truck and gets delivered 10 years later.

Forgive me if this has been answered already but I don't make it on here often. Was there ever any pre-production reviews of the Master 6? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back