TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 8, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #13,801 of 24,683
But why would you want to show the Hunters when no one can order them until next year anyway...

To show what your company has achieved, let people compare your TOTL with others, to generate interest for next years run, to demonstrate your TOTL tuning.. why *wouldn't* you want to show your best work?

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:52 AM Post #13,802 of 24,683
But why would you want to show the Hunters when no one can order them until next year anyway...

because you claim it's the best you can do. because it could spark interest in your other offerings and your company. because people buy and sell used gear all the time. because word of mouth goes a long way in this niche hobby where buying without listening is very common.

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #13,803 of 24,683
Take a close look at the pics of each IEM on the site; they are the official pics and should represent each model accurately based on the images of the Master we've seen here so far. You should be able to clearly tell they're different shells. Look at the placement of the screws and how that creates a small nub towards the bottom of the shell in the Icarus III. While the Master is a more basic crescent-like shape, I consider the Icarus III to be a teardrop crescent-like shape. IMO, the shells look quite different visually, but nothing beats hands-on experience :p

Yeah I know that......but eager to know the other side that sits in the concha, about fit rather than judging myself with exterior . :wink:

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #13,804 of 24,683

Ok, so whats to do with the AIR?......they arent like with ltd production like hunters & are world's first tunable WL earphones and they vanished from their site already,like 2+months ago? AIR and hunter have one of the "first" in the IEM realm and Bob shd've displayed them in the event,if not pm6 and if hes confident enough of their sound,imo.

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #13,805 of 24,683
Ok, so whats to do with the AIR?......they arent like with ltd production like hunters & are world's first tunable WL earphones and they vanished from their site already,like 2+months ago? AIR and hunter have one of the "first" in the IEM realm and Bob shd've displayed them in the event,if not pm6 and if hes confident enough of their sound,imo.

Or maybe Air 2, Hunter 2 and PM7 are in the works...

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:43 AM Post #13,807 of 24,683
Or maybe Air 2, Hunter 2 and PM7 are in the works...

Hmm, AIR2 I really cant think of......Cuz I foresee might be some issues pop-up,like charging,battery backup,connection not stable/break,discovering devices,compatibility etc when people get theirs in hand,so bob and his team shd be well prepared to handle, but hope they will be just fine & AIRs prove the wait is very rewarding.:p

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #13,810 of 24,683
I have to agree about the strange situation. When I asked about a status update for my orders, I got very misleading and wrong information from Jake. My master has already shipped, it hasn't. My PM6 has shipped, it hasn't. Finally, it sounds like this:
PM6 is being specially made for me right now and ships in 2 to 3 weeks time, even though I got the mail about accepting my order and making the PM6 ready for shipment more than 2 weeks ago. Strange. My master is in the state of beeing shipped. This was a couple of days ago, with no status update in the meantime.
Conclusion, they are still struggling to manage their shipment procedure, and PM6 and perhaps Hunter too haven't started to ship. Even though this was stated couple of days ago.
It's unfortunate, but I guess I'll have to wait longer for an undistinct amount of days or weeks.

Cheers,
for all of you who already got their new toys, enjoy :)

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #13,811 of 24,683
I have to agree about the strange situation. When I asked about a status update for my orders, I got very misleading and wrong information from Jake. My master has already shipped, it hasn't. My PM6 has shipped, it hasn't. Finally, it sounds like this:
PM6 is being specially made for me right now and ships in 2 to 3 weeks time, even though I got the mail about accepting my order and making the PM6 ready for shipment more than 2 weeks ago. Strange. My master is in the state of beeing shipped. This was a couple of days ago, with no status update in the meantime.
Conclusion, they are still struggling to manage their shipment procedure, and PM6 and perhaps Hunter too haven't started to ship. Even though this was stated couple of days ago.
It's unfortunate, but I guess I'll have to wait longer for an undistinct amount of days or weeks.

Cheers,
for all of you who already got their new toys, enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

Hi , Master and PM6 on order in here too, i've got the same answer from jake (2 days ago) "Your Master order has been shipped, your Master 6 is in production and will commence shipping in 2-3 weeks."

Accordly to what i'm reading here since last 2 month (without participation) i cannot desagree too.

EDIT : just for info i'm in France, that mean : travel time of a package is around 7 days

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #13,812 of 24,683

Cheers,
for all of you who already got their new toys, enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

For me, the most probable hypothesis is that they don't have a sample to present because they are not ready not built.
So..
popcorn.gif

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #13,814 of 24,683
Well, I've waited for over half a year, I can wait a couple of weeks more, even though all of of my iems have gone dead or have problems now, so I need a new one.
But what bothers me is that I alway get one or two Mails with obvously totally wrong information from Jack before I got some useful ones. And I have to send three emails minimum to accomplish that. That's tedious. And even then, information is far from beeing accurate and right. And the often contradicting infos from Bob, et voilá, I'm more confused than before.

Anyways, I have the Icarus I on order too and hope everything will turn out just fine for me :)

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:21 AM Post #13,815 of 24,683
Well even though I'm number 60-70 something in the list I dont think I will get mine any sooner then 2 more weeks away.
:frowning2:
Its very frustrating to keep positive 
Even though they are producing them and then shipping them it sounds like from Jakes message they are not but they are making all of the orders still and then will ship then out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back