TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 8, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #13,816 of 24,683
For me, the most probable hypothesis is that they don't have a sample to present because they are not ready not built.

So..
:popcorn:

I believe you're right. I got the same answer that my PM6 are being made in 2-3 weeks time.

I assume no PM6s/Hunters are ready by now and none have been shipped. I asked Bob for a picture of a finished PM6. He didn't react.

The fact that they don't show it during Canjam supports that theory.

I just hope it's not longer than 2 weeks now or I will have to cancel the order for real.

By that time I will have a pair of Campfire Lyra II from Massdrop so I won't really need them, I guess...

Apr 8, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #13,817 of 24,683
Well, my periodic audio Be are here (well almost, i need to fetch them at the post office on monday). It was faster and more reliable of anything Trinity has done so far, Quality of the IEM aside (which i cannot judge yet), they were supposed to arrive after the hunter and PM6. They were supposed to be the bet on paying for something never to be delivered. 

At this point I can only agree that the hunter, Air and PM6 are not ready. The Air probably have been sampled, the rest not. And this is tiresome as we keep waiting, have invested money and are told all was to be shipped by end of march and now in 2-3 weeks BEFORE being manufactured, Soon i get the Icarus iii before them. 

I love my Sabre, but if the refund with no penalty offer still stand ... i might go for a refund of all four IEM I have in order. I am tired to be told shipped shipped and, then, not yet manufactured.

Apr 8, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #13,818 of 24,683
"and what is with the red faceplate on the blue cable side and the blue faceplate on the red cable side?"

This was my fault, in my boyish excitement on getting both Vyrus 2 and Master's on the same day, I inadvertently reversed the faceplates! I have already posted saying that I have corrected this; so do me a favour and don't use my mistake to clobber Trinity.

Apr 8, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #13,819 of 24,683
"and what is with the red faceplate on the blue cable side and the blue faceplate on the red cable side?"

This was my fault, in my boyish excitement on getting both Vyrus 2 and Master's on the same day, I inadvertently reversed the faceplates! I have already posted saying that I have corrected this; so do me a favour and don't use my mistake to clobber Trinity.

I do apologise, from the photos they don't look reversible.

I take it there are countersinks and logo on both sides of the faceplates?

Again my apologies.

Apr 8, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #13,820 of 24,683

I do apologise, from the photos they don't look reversible.

I take it there are countersinks and logo on both sides of the faceplates?

Again my apologies.

There are 2 reds, 2 blues, and 2 carbon fibers. One for each side. 

Apr 8, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #13,821 of 24,683

To be honest, I really liked the red plate on the blue side and the blue on the red side. I thought you'd done it on purpose.

Apr 8, 2017 at 10:13 AM Post #13,822 of 24,683

To be honest, I really liked the red plate on the blue side and the blue on the red side. I thought you'd done it on purpose.

In all honesty it was a mistake, I had promised myself I would have blue and red as I waited patiently for delivery, and once they got here I was in such a hurry my mind turned to mush!

I am currently experimenting with tips to get the balance between sq and comfort resolved. Currently I am using Crystalline Audio (medium core and small tip), having gone through, Spin Fit (orange), Sony Double Flange and some unidentified foamies. I am thinking of ordering some Mandarins to try, any thoughts?

Apr 8, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #13,823 of 24,683
In all honesty it was a mistake, I had promised myself I would have blue and red as I waited patiently for delivery, and once they got here I was in such a hurry my mind turned to mush!

I am currently experimenting with tips to get the balance between sq and comfort resolved. Currently I am using Crystalline Audio (medium core and small tip), having gone through, Spin Fit (orange), Sony Double Flange and some unidentified foamies. I am thinking of ordering some Mandarins to try, any thoughts?

Try senn style bi-flanges if you have, or,re400/600 tips,skull candy (skull in the tips),vsonic ,mee elec etc.....I save on mandarins by getting 3M yellow/orange foamies and punch a hole.

Apr 8, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #13,824 of 24,683

On my PM4's I found that the Monster Gel Supertip works best for me. Great seal and sound. You can order the SAMPLER STARTER KIT to figure out what size is for you and what type, gel or foam, is best.

Apr 8, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #13,825 of 24,683
I really hope @Bobtrinity comes and clears this up.
If they have PM6 still to build then it wont be 2-3 weeks, it means 2-3 weeks to build and another 2 weeks or more to ship them.
In which case I want refund.
Bob you did come on and apologise which is apprchiated however there is still unrest as to what is actually going on, it seems like there are NO pm6 or hunters made at the point and they are still in production.

Apr 8, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #13,828 of 24,683
Here we go again... 
deadhorse.gif

Apr 8, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #13,829 of 24,683
I really hope @Bobtrinity
 comes and clears this up.
If they have PM6 still to build then it wont be 2-3 weeks, it means 2-3 weeks to build and another 2 weeks or more to ship them.
In which case I want refund.
Bob you did come on and apologise which is apprchiated however there is still unrest as to what is actually going on, it seems like there are NO pm6 or hunters made at the point and they are still in production.

And I really thought I was the only one who got that same answer from Jake, and was among the 290. Well, I am very happy about knowing it will be at least 2-3 weeks before shipping. Building these by hand seems to me as being a lot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back