TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 8, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #13,835 of 24,683
They're only cosmetic, right? Nothing underneath except plain zinc housing? They don't need to perform any physical function, so any materials could be used.. Please correct if wrong.

Well, screw hole sizes and locations are critical, and knowing the exact shape, required thickness would be very nice to have if you're going to make your own plates.

Apr 8, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #13,836 of 24,683
And why shouldn't it, it's been nothing but misinformation since @January time frame. I'll wait on mine a bit longer, I have quite a few things to tide me over but think long and hard to purchase ever again even with discounts available.

Have at it, no sweat. I just hope we're spared conspiracy theories this time around

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #13,841 of 24,683
Guys, do pm4 filters work on masters?

not 100% sure but i think not.  the width is the same i believe but bob mentioned something about the thread pitch changing for all new iem's currently in the lineup.

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #13,842 of 24,683
not 100% sure but i think not.  the width is the same i believe but bob mentioned something about the thread pitch changing for all new iem's currently in the lineup.
cheers bud. Im listening to the masters now, gold filters, lrg kombi tips... loving it, my pm4 are in the house so can't compare right now. It's not that these sound totally different, maybe they are a touch smoothed out but still keeping all the detail if you get me. I can't articulate like other people here. Listening to a song called - you got me baby by lushington. Tune is a club banger and sounds sweet as sugar through these, cant wait to try this tune with silver undampened!

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #13,843 of 24,683
cheers bud. Im listening to the masters now, gold filters, lrg kombi tips... loving it, my pm4 are in the house so can't compare right now. It's not that these sound totally different, maybe they are a touch smoothed out but still keeping all the detail if you get me. I can't articulate like other people here. Listening to a song called - you got me baby by lushington. Tune is a club banger and sounds sweet as sugar through these, cant wait to try this tune with silver undampened!

I definitely agree the treble is smoothed out - to me the major problem with the PM4s was the sibilance, it's usually not an issue for me but the PM4s were the only pair of earphones that were too harsh for me. Thankfully I have had none with the Masters as of yet, even with the treble-accentuating filters. Even at the full price they're astoundingly good value I think.

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:00 PM Post #13,844 of 24,683

I definitely agree the treble is smoothed out - to me the major problem with the PM4s was the sibilance, it's usually not an issue for me but the PM4s were the only pair of earphones that were too harsh for me. Thankfully I have had none with the Masters as of yet, even with the treble-accentuating filters. Even at the full price they're astoundingly good value I think.

Really starting to think my pair are faulty now, it's like my PM4s and Master have switched places, definitely going to contact Trinity now.

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #13,845 of 24,683
I've never had an issue with harsh sound on the pm4, maybe im naively deaf lol. I have the mojo in the house will be able to do a direct comparison with same filters and tips. I deffinetley think the value is awesome for these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back