TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 7, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #13,787 of 24,683
Jeez! Sorry I am not thorough enough to tease out the partial answers to my questions, none of which were directed at my comments. Since half the time I bother to post, someone has to get pissy at me for not doing something perfectly , is it a wonder that I seldom post? I can hope that these issues will indeed be solved. I will await actual communication and action from Trinity on this. I do have other things to do than spend hours reading every line here. I am also fighting the posting system as it displays on my Android tablet, which is how I managed to post a blank reply to a quote and not figure how to erase it. So sue me!

Apr 7, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #13,788 of 24,683
This should become a thing! Where you can order faceplates of certain colours and get them engraved if you want (if that's too much hassle just different colours would be fine too).

That would be neat. Maybe they can offer that down the road in their accessories. Maybe even your name initials on the side to make them very user specific. :D

Apr 7, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #13,789 of 24,683
Just a comment for anyone from Trinity reading this (Bob for example), from reading posts, I often see a disconnect between what jake would say, what Bob would say and what the site says... Might be a good idea to line up your message to avoid any confusion.
wink.gif

A "Trinity" of Confusion! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #13,790 of 24,683
Jeez! Sorry I am not thorough enough to tease out the partial answers to my questions, none of which were directed at my comments. Since half the time I bother to post, someone has to get pissy at me for not doing something perfectly , is it a wonder that I seldom post? I can hope that these issues will indeed be solved. I will await actual communication and action from Trinity on this. I do have other things to do than spend hours reading every line here. I am also fighting the posting system as it displays on my Android tablet, which is how I managed to post a blank reply to a quote and not figure how to erase it. So sue me!

Um Wot?  What are you talking about?  

Edit:  I think a post might have been deleted?  Your post doesn't connect to anything.

Apr 7, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #13,791 of 24,683
Um Wot?  What are you talking about?  

Edit:  I think a post might have been deleted?  Your post doesn't connect to anything.

He posted about not having balanced cables even though Bob already mentionned he would send some out. Some commented with a little sass. A little off topic, so let's get back on track and leave this be. :)

WOO TRINITY!! WOOOO!! Can't wait... :frowning2:

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:08 AM Post #13,793 of 24,683
Maybe it's just me and my sceptical mind but does no one else still think it strange that another week goes buy, and still not one person with a hunter or pm6 or air?
And before the supporters try shoot me down by saying once again:- Headfi is a very small..... Etc etc

Bob don't even have them for canjam.

I mean goes to a place where everyone wants to show off what your capable of and leave behind your TOTL stuff? Huh?

So how heavy are the stainless pm6 now?
Oh they're not stainless, there zinc now, so how does this effect the sound using different materials?
Don't matter at all apparently, you could shove them in a cornflake box and they would sound the same. (artistic licence applied there for effect sorry)

But wait some people receive some masters! YES SOME POSITIVE NEWS!

But then some people missing are cases, instructions.

Then realise cables are missing and descriptions changed.

Maybe some harshness as well, and what is with the red faceplate on the blue cable side and the blue faceplate on the red cable side?

FACEPALM.

I'm in the queue of 290,289 or whatever it is and I still feel that trinity are taking me for a ride.

All the best for your family Bob, I don't mean to be downbeat, but I know how it feels when everything gets on top of you and you are just looking for one bit of good news to pull you through.

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:19 AM Post #13,795 of 24,683
Maybe it's just me and my sceptical mind but does no one else still think it strange that another week goes buy, and still not one person with a hunter or pm6 or air?
And before the supporters try shoot me down by saying once again:- Headfi is a very small..... Etc etc

I mean goes to a place where everyone wants to show off what your capable of and leave behind your TOTL stuff? Huh?

Oh they're not stainless, there zinc now, so how does this effect the sound using different materials?
Don't matter at all apparently, you could shove them in a cornflake box and they would sound the same. (artistic licence applied there for effect sorry)

Maybe some harshness as well, and what is with the red faceplate on the blue cable side and the blue faceplate on the red cable side?

FACEPALM.

I'm in the queue of 290,289 or whatever it is and I still feel that trinity are taking me for a ride.

All the best for your family Bob, I don't mean to be downbeat, but I know how it feels when everything gets on top of you and you are just looking for one bit of good news to pull you through.

Yeah... Things seem to have gone awry...

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:43 AM Post #13,798 of 24,683

FACEPALM.

I'll admit I also found it odd that they wouldn't bring the hunter, 6 or air. why fly all the way to CA with only your mid tier offerings? especially when you're hoping to impress AND save face about your product after the last 6+ weeks of scepticism surrounding it.

pretty sure the red/blue faceplate was a customer changing them, they didn't ship that way.

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #13,799 of 24,683
I'll admit I also found it odd that they wouldn't bring the hunter, 6 or air. why fly all the way to CA with only your mid tier offerings? especially when you're hoping to impress AND save face about your product after the last 6+ weeks of scepticism surrounding it.

pretty sure the red/blue faceplate was a customer changing them, they didn't ship that way.

But why would you want to show the Hunters when no one can order them until next year anyway...

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #13,800 of 24,683
  But why would you want to show the Hunters when no one can order them until next year anyway...

Because it gives a different impression of a company if they show an high end unit instead of only medium/low end products.
Every company show everything especially their best.
I agree that not bringing them to CA is a very weird choice. I mean, what does it cost (if they have them) to bring them. they are tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back