TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 7, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #13,761 of 24,683
Lets just let Bob have a rest and get Canjam out of the way. My best advice would be... try the ones where you don't know what they do? Like them? Great, use them! Don't like them.. try another pair! the description is nice to know the official word on what they are for, but let your ears do the rest.

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #13,762 of 24,683
Bob said an updated guide would go up on site. We don't know how much of that old guide holds 100% true. 

Yep...i read brookos review on the deltas and sabres and know that the sound to colour changed for the filters for each model ....the gold on the master sounds pretty much the same as the sabre gold to me though ...slight increase of bass from neutral .

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #13,763 of 24,683
Lets just let Bob have a rest and get Canjam out of the way. My best advice would be... try the ones where you don't know what they do? Like them? Great, use them! Don't like them.. try another pair! the description is nice to know the official word on what they are for, but let your ears do the rest.

A sensible suggestion? Hm, I must have clicked on the wrong thread by mistake.

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #13,765 of 24,683
a guide will still be handy has there were some issues in the past with the filters not matching the expected sound signature due to manufacturing issues.  
having a reference to compare to what you hear is always beneficial.

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #13,767 of 24,683

NO GUIDE FOR YOU!! LOL
biggrin.gif

Awwwww
frown.gif
meanie!!!!

Apr 7, 2017 at 4:02 PM Post #13,769 of 24,683
Awwwww :frowning2: meanie!!!!

Awww just kidding. There are new filters and I would also like to know what they will do. Sometimes I don't trust my ears or visa versa. A guide is always nice. Bob did say he will update the site. Again we have to be patient. At least you have the IEM's now and can decide what you like and later when the guide for the filters is posted you can either decide you don't care and go with what you like or follow what the guide says and change what you thought you liked. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back