TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 6, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #13,548 of 24,683
Hi all,

I emailed Jake earlier this week who confirmed I will receive my Masters next week. If it's any help I am order no. #5454 ordered 20th Dec 2016 and live in UK

Somehow I don't think the orders are being shipped in date or order number sequence. I pm'd Courbs on here, who received his Master yesterday, & his order number began with 72** & mine 69** - don't get why you've not got yours with that order date & number! Hope you get them soon.

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #13,549 of 24,683
I'll post pics as soon as it turns up. I don't think so re the mic/remote as the cable system is different with the V2 and the mic/remote is an optional extra yet to be revealed. That's my understanding anyway.

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #13,551 of 24,683
Somehow I don't think the orders are being shipped in date or order number sequence. I pm'd Courbs on here, who received his Master yesterday, & his order number began with 72** & mine 69** - don't get why you've not got yours with that order date & number! Hope you get them soon.

That's annoying... I got number 55XX and still haven't received a mail either that they're shipping. You'd think first to buy = first to get (shipping mail at least)

Apr 6, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #13,555 of 24,683
Yeah, but you're in Hawaii. It's April here in Europe. Sh***y weather. I take it you can pass the time fine by surfing and enjoying the sun.
wink.gif

True, but it's miserable, humid and sticky for the majority of the year.  Not pleasant at all.  Wouldn't be so bad if I could surf all day but if that was the case I wouldn't be able to afford these headphones in the first place.  Thank goodness for an office job, I get to be in air conditioning and chat with you folks at any given time.

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #13,559 of 24,683
Appreciate your update. Thanks.
If I remember correctly, there was a post stating that all Asian orders were already sent out but I still do not have an update on the order page. Maybe I'm mistaken. My order #5467 Dec 21 2016.

Apparently not, since I am in Asia (Japan) and received a response from Jake stating mine has not shipped yet. A few others living in Asian territories also stated theirs haven't shipped.

I'm not trying to start anything here, but I honestly doubt any of the Master 6s nor the Hunters have actually shipped, or only a few have shipped. (Noone in Asian territories have reported shipping notification, more than 3 in Asian territories have received a response from Jake saying that theirs have not been shipped, & no pictures of them in a box, just shells.)

This is just my speculations from facts, and I'm not at all trying to hate on Bob or anyone else.

These two things are sure though. Bob and his coworkers are working their asses off even with family issues on his back, & I'm going to be in love with the earphones once they're in my ears.:sunglasses:

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #13,560 of 24,683
Apparently not, since I am in Asia (Japan) and received a response from Jake stating mine has not shipped yet. A few others living in Asian territories also stated theirs haven't shipped.

I'm not trying to start anything here, but I honestly doubt any of the Master 6s nor the Hunters have actually shipped, or only a few have shipped. (Noone in Asian territories have reported shipping notification, more than 3 in Asian territories have received a response from Jake saying that theirs have not been shipped, & no pictures of them in a box, just shells.)

This is just my speculations from facts, and I'm not at all trying to hate on Bob or anyone else.

These two things are sure though. Bob and his coworkers are working their asses off even with family issues on his back, & I'm going to be in love with the earphones once they're in my ears.:sunglasses:

The equation is quite simple: 

Not all buyers from $Trinity-IEM are reading head-fi.
Not all of those, that are reading head-fi, are contributing by writing.

So it is only safe to say that none of the people that have ordered an IEM and are contributing to these threads have received an IEM.
It is beyond me how one could imply from these facts, that neither Master 6 nor Hunter have been shipped. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back