TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 5, 2017 at 11:30 PM Post #13,531 of 24,683
  mine's gonna take a while , asia, Singapore here hahahaha

Should take about 1-2 weeks, bought my friend a pair in Malaysia last Friday, he has yet to receive them.

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #13,532 of 24,683
  mine's gonna take a while , asia, Singapore here hahahaha

Well that's why lol. Singapore's fantastic if you're trying the flood of new Chi-Fi IEMs, not so great if you're getting stuff made elsewhere.

Lol you guys are funny.  I'm in Hawaii.  I'll be looking forward to all of you bragging about your IEMs while I patiently stare out of the window for USPS.

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #13,534 of 24,683
haha well not in a rush, as long as it arrives i dm the wait ~~ more importantly is my AIR !!! hahahaha

I'm in Malaysia, looks like we ordered around the same time. Order says fulfilled, and the email said "on its way" but when I clicked on the link in the email it said "we are packing your items" so I'm still not sure.
One thing for sure, you'll get them first in Singapore because...Pos Malaysia :rolleyes::D

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #13,535 of 24,683

Lol you guys are funny.  I'm in Hawaii.  I'll be looking forward to all of you bragging about your IEMs while I patiently stare out of the window for USPS.

Ah yes, the middle of nowhere. We'll be sure to tag you when we receive them just so you know
biggrin.gif

haha well not in a rush, as long as it arrives i dm the wait ~~ more importantly is my AIR !!! hahahaha

I'm waiting for my Air too! High five! lol
beerchug.gif

Apr 6, 2017 at 1:13 AM Post #13,536 of 24,683
My Masters arrived today and they are undeniably beautiful.

Unfortunately, I have really small ear canals and I'm struggling with getting them to fit. I'm having most joy with the memory foam tips, but even the smallest of the other tips are too big once they go over the filters.The new filters are significantly bigger than the old ones. I've got some Techne, which fit fine with the smallest tips, but these new ones are stretching my tiny ears!

Well i shall find out today ...my ear canals are not to small, its more inside my actual ear so fingers crossed.

Apr 6, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #13,540 of 24,683
Anyone out there with Master orders who have not gotten any shipping update? Still waiting for mine. I'm from Asia region btw. Thanks.

Haven't got any notification as well. Am in Australia.

Apr 6, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #13,544 of 24,683
Hi all,

I emailed Jake earlier this week who confirmed I will receive my Masters next week. If it's any help I am order no. #5454 ordered 20th Dec 2016 and live in UK

Appreciate your update. Thanks.

If I remember correctly, there was a post stating that all Asian orders were already sent out but I still do not have an update on the order page. Maybe I'm mistaken. My order #5467 Dec 21 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back