TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 5, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #13,503 of 24,683
Sorry if it's been asked before, but is there a recommended or suggested burn in time for Trinity IEM'S or is it just down to personal preference

I'm not sure about any official suggestions, but I can say that I did notice a definite improvement in the sound after 30-50 hours of (brain?) burn-in.
Once you hit 150-200 hours, that's about the maximum any seems to recommend for anything, so it's unlikely to change after that I'd imagine.
Hope this helps
normal_smile .gif

Apr 5, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #13,504 of 24,683
I'm not sure about any official suggestions, but I can say that I did notice a definite improvement in the sound after 30-50 hours of (brain?) burn-in.
Once you hit 150-200 hours, that's about the maximum any seems to recommend for anything, so it's unlikely to change after that I'd imagine.
Hope this helps
normal_smile%20.gif

Thank you, I guess I'll just have to enjoy them and see (or hear) what happens

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #13,510 of 24,683
Maybe some of you guys know, If I ordered these limited edition hyperions, will they be shipped normally or still under delays?

Ordered mine yesterday, they arrived today (I'm in the UK). Damn good they sound too - took delivery of a pair of CA Andromeda as well today, and surprised myself my spending almost a much time listening to the Hyperion as I did to the Campfire. Please note before anyone reads that the wrong way, the Hyperion definitely aren't better than the Andromeda (not much I've heard is on first impressions), but they are very definitely an enjoyable listen and stellar value in terms of SQ to price ratio.

Edit: corrected typos.

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:25 PM Post #13,513 of 24,683
Ordered mine yesterday, they arrived today (I'm in the UK). Damn good they sound too - took delivery of a pair of CA Andromeda as well today, and surprised myself my spending almost a much time listening to the Hyperion as I did to the Campfire. Please note before anyone reads that the wrong way, the Hyperion definitely aren't better than the Andromeda (not much I've heard is on first impressions), but they are very definitely an enjoyable listen and stellar value in terms of SQ to price ratio.

Edit: corrected typos.

Cracking little unit the Hyperion. Glad your enjoying them. Have fun :)

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #13,514 of 24,683
Cracking little unit the Hyperion. Glad your enjoying them. Have fun :)

Actually left a better first impression than the Vyrus, and I really likrd them. Glad I've finally discovered them! Gives me some Trinity gear to play with while I wait on the big brother (Hunter) to arrive! :wink:

Apr 5, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #13,515 of 24,683
Can anyone comnent on the fit? Realy interested as i have slightly smaller than average ears .

My Masters arrived today and they are undeniably beautiful.

Unfortunately, I have really small ear canals and I'm struggling with getting them to fit. I'm having most joy with the memory foam tips, but even the smallest of the other tips are too big once they go over the filters.The new filters are significantly bigger than the old ones. I've got some Techne, which fit fine with the smallest tips, but these new ones are stretching my tiny ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back