TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 5, 2017 at 5:32 PM Post #13,516 of 24,683
WOOT! Just checked the Trinity site before I toddle off to bed and am hyped now because my Vyrus V2's are on the way to me! :D

This is how it looks in my account listing for the V2's:

'Other # [redacted for privacy purposes]' is a clickable link to the Courier website [APC Overnight] whereupon I can input the number I have redacted to see the progress of my order with APC :D.

If this is how Trinity are doing it from now on then I shall be very happy indeed. Nice work fellas :D. It's especially good from my point of view as I'm in the UK and all of my many Trinity orders are the free p&p option so this gets a big thumbs up from me!

Apr 5, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #13,517 of 24,683
Hi,  Just checking...  I ordered 2 pair of Atlas-Delta's Sept 11, 2016.   Trinity site has as "fulfilled" since I placed order.   USA order...

I did get the email about the order delay from Bob a couple weeks back....    But have not gotten any email about shipping since then. .   I was expecting shipping by now based on what Bob has said on this site.

Anyone else still waiting for the Atlas Delta's with no shipping notification yet.

Anyone received the AD's yet?

Apr 5, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #13,518 of 24,683
Hi,  Just checking...  I ordered 2 pair of Atlas-Delta's Sept 11, 2016.   Trinity site has as "fulfilled" since I placed order.   USA order...

I did get the email about the order delay from Bob a couple weeks back....    But have not gotten any email about shipping since then. .   I was expecting shipping by now based on what Bob has said on this site.

Anyone else still waiting for the Atlas Delta's with no shipping notification yet.

US order of delta as well. From what I understand, they were always going to take longer, because there is an additional step of having having to ship the entire batch of pre-orders to the distribution center in Alabama, after which they start shipping out on an individual basis.

Last update I recall from either Monday or yesterday was that the batch is en route to the distribution center. That will be the longest part of the process, presumably, as it is an international shipment using a slow carrier service (Royal Mail). Once they reach Alabama, it'll probably take them a few days to a week (just a guess here) for them to get out all the packages. When your package is sent out of distribution, though, the shipping time is only 2-3 days.

Based on all of this, I'd guess anywhere from 2-5 weeks from now. It really depends on several factors, the biggest of which being how long it takes to get to the US.

Apr 5, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #13,519 of 24,683
I see..  Thanks !
US order of delta as well. From what I understand, they were always going to take longer, because there is an additional step of having having to ship the entire batch of pre-orders to the distribution center in Alabama, after which they start shipping out on an individual basis.

Last update I recall from either Monday or yesterday was that the batch is en route to the distribution center. That will be the longest part of the process, presumably, as it is an international shipment using a slow carrier service (Royal Mail). Once they reach Alabama, it'll probably take them a few days to a week (just a guess here) for them to get out all the packages. When your package is sent out of distribution, though, the shipping time is only 2-3 days.

Based on all of this, I'd guess anywhere from 2-5 weeks from now. It really depends on several factors, the biggest of which being how long it takes to get to the US.

I see..  Thanks !

Apr 5, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #13,520 of 24,683
So, any ideas whether if all Masters are shipped? I also have no shipping information on my order page while Atlas Delta have been updated with shipping information. Anyone have any clue? Thanks.

Apr 5, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #13,522 of 24,683

I'm waiting on the ADs. No info yet.

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #13,528 of 24,683
  hmm i ordered a hyperion and the site says my order has been fulfilled 2 days ago but i have yet to received it. does fulfilled normally just mean shipped out ?

Where are you located? Several people have reported receiving their Hyperion very quickly because they were located in the UK. Shipping to elsewhere will take longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back