TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #13,488 of 24,683
Picked them up from the depot and they really are very pretty.

Initial impressions blasting out Savant's Wario 64 is that I really need to experiment with the filters. The top end was lovely and crisp but I felt like the bass was being squashed a little by the preattached filters. Also need to put my comply tips on for a bit more comfort.

Edit: with some spare supertips I had in the glove the seal is much better and the bass punch is much improved.

Dont know if tbe filters are sort of same sound to colour as the sabres but i liked the gold/ yellow ones best sligjhtly elevsted bass to my ears than the ones pre attached....enjoy :grinning:

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #13,489 of 24,683
Dont know if tbe filters are sort of same sound to colour as the sabres but i liked the gold/ yellow ones best sligjhtly elevsted bass to my ears than the ones pre attached....enjoy :grinning:

Thanks for the tip; I'll fiddle with them when I get home. Knife Party is sounding nice through the gunmetal so it'all be great if the yellows are even punchier.

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #13,491 of 24,683
I can see the order page. Atlas Delta have shipping information but no shipping information or the master except fulfilled. Sigh.

Well unless you paid for tracked shipping it may be that giving more information for orders is part of the changes they are making to the site? That would be very welcome as 'fulfilled' doesn't tell us anything other than we've made the payment. I am one of those who doesn't get shipping e-mails for my Trinity orders. I suspect it's because my e-mail provider [Google] automatically classes bulk mailings as spam and doesn't even show it to me. So far with my Trinity orders [Vyrus and PM4] I have only known they were actually on the way to me once I got a knock on the door from postie. Not exactly ideal :frowning2:. Those sexy pics aren't helping! *waves old man cane in grumpy fit*

EDIT: I actually got a shipping confirmation e-mail :xf_eek:.

Apr 5, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #13,492 of 24,683
  Did they include a filter booklet like with the old models?  Really curious as to see how they've changed the filters

i don't recall ever getting a filter booklet but either way i guess now would be a good time for @Bobtrinity to maybe post up in here on the filter colors and their respective changes in sound.

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #13,493 of 24,683
Well unless you paid for tracked shipping it may be that giving more information for orders is part of the changes they are making to the site? That would be very welcome as 'fulfilled' doesn't tell us anything other than we've made the payment. I am one of those who doesn't get shipping e-mails for my Trinity orders. I suspect it's because my e-mail provider [Google] automatically classes bulk mailings as spam and doesn't even show it to me. So far with my Trinity orders [Vyrus and PM4] I have only known they were actually on the way to me once I got a knock on the door from postie. Not exactly ideal :frowning2:. Those sexy pics aren't helping! *waves old man cane in grumpy fit*

There was a shipping update indicating it's shopped on my Atlas Delta though. Thus curious why. Will be good to update to be sure mine was not forgotten.

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #13,496 of 24,683
Can anyone comnent on the fit? Realy interested as i have slightly smaller than average ears .

I have pretty large ears but they are considerably smaller than the available space. I can't imagine many people having issues with fit.

Considering how much heavier they are than my usual iems, when these are in my ears I barely notice them.

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #13,497 of 24,683
I have pretty large ears but they are considerably smaller than the available space. I can't imagine many people having issues with fit.

Considering how much heavier they are than my usual iems, when these are in my ears I barely notice them.

Sounds good :grinning:....i have pinnacle p1 and if there about the same size and as comfortable ( p1 most comfortable IEM i have ever worn ) i will be more than happy :grinning: ...cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back