TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 24, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #12,331 of 24,683
Just to make sure this is clear. In EU warranty is 24 months by LAW (sales to consumers only), as long as the brexit is not fully done there is no way Trinity can provide 12 months only. 

For US, you guys are stuck with what they want in a way, just like we european have to accept the rubbish warranty policies of things like Apple and alike.

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:01 AM Post #12,332 of 24,683
Just to make sure this is clear. In EU warranty is 24 months by LAW (sales to consumers only), as long as the brexit is not fully done there is no way Trinity can provide 12 months only. 

For US, you guys are stuck with what they want in a way, just like we european have to accept the rubbish warranty policies of things like Apple and alike.

Wow! I googled a bit, and there's a minefield right there! I won't link all the articles here, anyone can find for themselves, but it even carries on up to 6 years for "fit for purpose" in the UK. Hah.Hmm. Most interesting.
I lived there for 20 years, and left in 2002 and never knew about this, must have been enacted later. But...It only legally applicants purchases made in the UK or Europe, so those of us abroad are reliant upon the company policy I guess. Seems that many UK companies still put the 12 month warranty period on their website even though EU law has stated 24 months for some time now. It seems that many consumers are not fully aware of their rights. As you point out, post Brexit anything can happen. :wink:
Thanks very much for posting that, something worth reading about.

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #12,333 of 24,683
I have my own start-up/company hence I have been facing with all sort of issue related to warranty and certification myself. The annoyance for a company is that we receive 12 months warranty from the producer, but need to give 24 to the customer. It is a killer!

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:18 AM Post #12,334 of 24,683
I assume company is way behind and not only packing boxes and even put together iems. This is why no one got anything. Ano why instagram shows only shells and parts cause they are putting them together. And didn't want to scare customers with more official delays and opted to rush to make the iems. and videos were taken down from youtube because of bad comments. I give them chance to put them together because it means less QC issues. Nothing can be done they are rushing as it is didn't want to update anyone to prevent customers getting annoyed with delays. Basically a chocolate factory.

You perfectly summed up why that is ridiculous in your first sentence.....

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #12,335 of 24,683
  and this is where i think the disconnect is.  we were given a date to wait for - but that date was for shipping to be completed, meaning ~5k IEM's fully shipped with several thousand shipped in the 3 previous weeks which should have been delivered by now.  now people seem to be implying that date is the date all IEM's will be shipped on + delivery time.  the rationalization for nothing being delivered yet is that UK shipping is slow.  how slow are they that it takes over a month to deliver something that trinity claims will be overnight?

i'd love for everyone here to post the post date on their packages once they arrive and prove shipping started in late Feb/early March and prove all the 'nothing has shipped yet' post were wrong, i really would.

look, i've not once asked or complained about where my order is or when it will get here.  i have stated i don't have a lot of faith that it will ship by the date given and if it shows up post dated after the ship date promised by bob and his company i won't support them anymore and that's my right to.  all i'm trying to do is help people understand why other people are concerned with how the last 6-8 weeks have gone.  

Whether Bob and his elves have been posting items every day, or packaging up so they all get collected on the same day, or even if 99% of orders have been overseas and those are getting done first - You will get them. I don't know what they delay has been, but I took that date as the date everything will have shipped by. I'm happy to see what happens over the next few days. There aren't that many people in this thread, especially compared to the number they have had to ship.

You said "look, i've not once asked or complained about where my order is or when it will get here."

Over past couple of days you have posted:

"exactly. still just talking around the questions and concerns. zero proof or actual answers. how hard is it to snap a quick pic of the hunter, PM6, air, master, etc. boxes with the actual product in them and throw up a quick post? I'm done with Trinity."

"it's after 9pm there, doesn't look promising."

"2+ days later...how's that going @Bobtrinity ?"

"I've brought this up and asked for pics multiple times. I still don't see the difficulty in a quick cell phone pic of the actual boxes with the product inside. ~5,000 of them and not a single one they can show?"

"a cable we already know has been delivered and an empty box?"

This isn't helping people understand why OTHERS are concerned - it's the equivalent of a child constantly saying "mum, mum, mum, mum, mum". It was daily posts which contributed to the people who DID end up coming up with crazy theories (Not you, others)

Dude - I'm completely with you on your right not to support them in future. Of course you have that right! Unfortunately, I do understand why you feel this way, and is a perfectly reasonable reaction when you feel the way you do. There are many of us who do not share this opinion, and that's fine too. Pre-orders like this are, in part, showing faith in a company. If you don't have that faith anymore, I would actually urge you not to pre-order again. Waiting sucks - but I feel it was always part of the deal. The more time they spend updatiing you, is the time they could be using to ship items. I know people say it only takes two seconds - but just let them get on with what they have to do. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #12,336 of 24,683
Put flacs of songs on my cayin n5 and went to buy some milk and put on pm4 wow just wanted to dance all way to shop and back epic epic quality

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:56 AM Post #12,337 of 24,683
Let me just add to your comments.

Everything will turn out alright as there was never anything to worry about, sure some products have had a seriously long gestation period but for those able to keep up with the thread most understand why. It's hard to keep up here and is understandable.

Many questions asked here have been answered over and over and quite honestly got fed up of repeating myself.

In regards to treating customers with distain this is simply not true, those that start causing mass hysteria over nothing and making wild accusations will get a blunt response from me, I wouldn't stand for it being spoken to the way some have face to face so why should I on a forum. Treat others as you wish to be treated and I only ever retaliated to those that instigated it.

The amount of abuse has been unbearable some days and on the whole not justified in my opinion.

After this experience we won't ever do pre orders for not yet completed products still needing some R&D. It's just not worth the emotional roller coaster everyone goes through. Hence the master and vyrus v2 being in production at the time of opening for pre order, same as icarus III.

I'm tired, exhausted and emotionally drained.

I love this place dearly and is like my Internet home from home, there are some truly amazing people here and have been lucky to get so involved with many and help those that we can (you know who you are).

Anyway its after 10pm here in the UK and I need to lay down before I fall down.

Dear Bob & team

Please don't get frustrated.

Next time I am in the UK near you, I will buy you guys a beer or two!

Cheers

Tom

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #12,340 of 24,683
Hi all, I've just gotten shipping notification for my Atlas Delta ordered back in November. As much as I was slightly frustrated with the delay and lack of communication, I guess I sign up for it as a pre-order and I'm just glad to finally see something shipping.

Still have a Master ordered in February and I hope that ships soon too! I've got myself a Vyrus now and persuaded my friend to order a Delta and my brother to order Delta, PM4 and Master. Was kinda starting to feel bad for getting them into the waiting game so the shipping notification at this timing definitely helps!

PS: Note the "royal mail tracking". It wasn't there before the notification. So it's definitely shipping as far as I can tell. It's the same thing with my Vyrus order before.

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #12,341 of 24,683
Hey, I liked the part of Bob moving to Spain, easier for me to bother visit and listen to the work in progress like others have done in the UK :D.

Nice imagination init

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #12,342 of 24,683
Photos of a bunch of pieces parts that are supposed mostly be shipped already if they planned on getting them all out by 3/25...

If you're behind schedule, just say "we're behind schedule" and show the pictures of all those parts. Then people like me say. "well...crap. They're still putting them together, but at least we know they have the parts and it's actually happening". And then I quickly follow with.. "Woah, look at the colors on the shells of the air!".

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #12,343 of 24,683
  Photos of a bunch of pieces parts that are supposed mostly be shipped already if they planned on getting them all out by 3/25...

If you're behind schedule, just say "we're behind schedule" and show the pictures of all those parts. Then people like me say. "well...crap. They're still putting them together, but at least we know they have the parts and it's actually happening". And then I quickly follow with.. "Woah, look at the colors on the shells of the air!".

Exactly.  He dodged the question whether they shipped for a few days and then said they had.... but it is now nearly 4 weeks after they supposedly started shipping, and nobody has even a tracking number... And no explanation at all.  Bob comes and says it's odd nobody got theirs yet, so he'll talk to the shipping guys.  And then he leaves us hanging again with no explanation.  I don't mind the delays.  I don't like them, but I understand.  What I don't like is dishonesty and being strung along and left in the dark.  I mean those pics of production should have been up a month ago, the shipping notifications are what, 2-3 weeks late, and don't even confirm anything has shipped.  I'd rather have them show up a month later but actually know what is going on.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back