TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #12,362 of 24,683
  Aren't the icarus the ones coming with interchangeable faceplates?

It looks to me like the Master gets them as well based on that picture. If you compare the shape there to the shape of the Icarus III on the Trinity site, you'll notice that there's an extra nub on the Icarus that isn't present here. And this pic matches up exactly with the shape of the pics on the site page for the Master.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #12,364 of 24,683
I guess so then.   I haven't been paying much attention to the new stuff.   Not sure why they wouldn't caption or label the pictures though.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #12,365 of 24,683
  Not too sure re icarus having interchangeable sheilds but they are 100% the Master's

Icarus III definitely has interchangeable faceplates. You can see in a couple of the previous IG photos of the Icarus III sporting different plates.

I guess so then.   I haven't been paying much attention to the new stuff.   Not sure why they wouldn't caption or label the pictures though.

Woulda been way too easy to identify. Where's the fun without speculation?
tongue.gif
In all seriousness though, labeling the pic with what product it is would be really nice. Based on what I know of the models, the most recent 2 pics are of the Master and Vyrus V2. Someone asked if it was the Hunter on the Vyrus pic, but it can't be because the Hunter has that outer shell bulge that's not present here.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #12,367 of 24,683
:frowning2:
no email and its nearly 5pm

Notifications don't get raised as packages ship, that's been stated countless times now. If they have had to get over 5000 orders out they now need to try and raise 5000 notifications - not an easy task and certainly not one for a Friday.

I think a beer would be a better use of Bob's time given the last few weeks, I'm still waiting for my email too but i expect to see my iems before i receive it.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #12,368 of 24,683
:frowning2:
no email and its nearly 5pm

Notifications don't get raised as packages ship, that's been stated countless times now. If they have had to get over 5000 orders out they now need to try and raise 5000 notifications - not an easy task and certainly not one for a Friday.

I think a beer would be a better use of Bob's time given the last few weeks, I'm still waiting for my email too but i expect to see my iems before i receive it.

True.
I hope they turn up Monday. Would be surprised if they turn up tomorrow as royal mail deliver Saturday's too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #12,369 of 24,683
If you guys are going to post that you have received shipping notifications, but don't have your location data filled out in your profile, can you please state where you are located?  That would be helpful.

Even if you do have your location profile filled out, stating your location in the message would help those who read on phones.  I noticed those don't necessarily show the location either.  You have to drill down into your profile.

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #12,370 of 24,683
nice to see the red/R, blue/L indicators.  was wondering if they were ever going to get that taken care of, looks nice!

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #12,372 of 24,683

That's cool. Tomorrow is the 25, so you should have it by Monday end of day  the latest since you are in the UK, right? Good stuff. Looking forward to your impression. 

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #12,374 of 24,683
  If you guys are going to post that you have received shipping notifications, but don't have your location data filled out in your profile, can you please state where you are located?  That would be helpful.

Even if you do have your location profile filled out, stating your location in the message would help those who read on phones.  I noticed those don't necessarily show the location either.  You have to drill down into your profile.

I have received emails for both my Hunter (few days ago) and Atlas Delta (today). Location: Czech Republic.

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #12,375 of 24,683
  I have received emails for both my Hunter (few days ago) and Atlas Delta (today). Location: Czech Republic.

But without a tracking number right? Says something like "Royal Mail: None"? I noticed some other people posted pics they have the same thing. I don't honestly know where any of that data is located because the only thing I have to go on is my Paypal receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back