TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 24, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #12,347 of 24,683
  Exactly.  He dodged the question whether they shipped for a few days and then said they had.... but it is now nearly 4 weeks after they supposedly started shipping, and nobody has even a tracking number... And no explanation at all.  Bob comes and says it's odd nobody got theirs yet, so he'll talk to the shipping guys.  And then he leaves us hanging again with no explanation.  I don't mind the delays.  I don't like them, but I understand.  What I don't like is dishonesty and being strung along and left in the dark.  I mean those pics of production should have been up a month ago, the shipping notifications are what, 2-3 weeks late, and don't even confirm anything has shipped.  I'd rather have them show up a month later but actually know what is going on.  

Not disclosing info leads to conspiracies/anger/frustration.

Option 1: you can't ship it all out on time > you tell customers that + reasons even if they are stupid reasons/mistakes > customers not happy but they know what's going on and understand
Option 2: you can't ship it all out on time > you tell customers nothing solid/vague/avoid > some customers feel being lied to, don't understand what's the delay and won't buy anything (via pre-order) again

key word: transparency/communication
I'd go for option 1
wink.gif

Now I will shut up and patiently await Trinity stuff landing on my doormat
biggrin.gif

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #12,348 of 24,683
Not disclosing info leeds to conspiracies/anger/frustration.

Option 1: you can't ship it all out on time > you tell customers that + reasons even if they are stupid reasons/mistakes > customers not happy but they know what's going on and understand
Option 2: you can't ship it all out on time > you tell customers nothing solid/vague/avoid > some customers feel being lied to, don't understand what's the delay and won't buy anything (via pre-order) again

I'd go for option 1 :wink:  

Now I will shut up and patiently await Trinity stuff landing on my doormat :D

Can we stop, no more negative comments.

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #12,350 of 24,683
  Not disclosing info leeds to conspiracies/anger/frustration.

I'd go for option 1
wink.gif

Now I will shut up and patiently await Trinity stuff landing on my doormat
biggrin.gif

I initially read these as "Greater Than" symbols and my brain could not fathom what I was reading. Working in IT has its downfalls 
redface.gif

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #12,351 of 24,683
This will likely come across as a little harsh but could everyone please: Shut up and wait a few days.

Apparently no one is allowed to express concern or questions, a FEW have asked legitimate questions about delivery/photos/proof etc, and get shot down as whingers.

How many so far silent followers of this thread have agreed with these questions?

Why don't you shut the hell up and wait in silence.

No direct answers from Bob and always deflecting/evasive replys breeds even more scepticism.

Some men there word is there bond, others well......

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #12,352 of 24,683
Hi all, I've just gotten shipping notification for my Atlas Delta ordered back in November. As much as I was slightly frustrated with the delay and lack of communication, I guess I sign up for it as a pre-order and I'm just glad to finally see something shipping.

Still have a Master ordered in February and I hope that ships soon too! I've got myself a Vyrus now and persuaded my friend to order a Delta and my brother to order Delta, PM4 and Master. Was kinda starting to feel bad for getting them into the waiting game so the shipping notification at this timing definitely helps!

PS: Note the "royal mail tracking". It wasn't there before the notification. So it's definitely shipping as far as I can tell. It's the same thing with my Vyrus order before.

Same for me. Got a shipping update mail for Atlas Delta and Vyrus V2.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #12,355 of 24,683
Is that the new Master? If so, damn that **** is gorgeousss, if not it's still gorgeous but it unfortunately won't land on my doormat :D

It is the new Phantom Master. It looks well built.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #12,356 of 24,683
Apparently no one is allowed to express concern or questions, a FEW have asked legitimate questions about delivery/photos/proof etc, and get shot down as whingers.

How many so far silent followers of this thread have agreed with these questions?

Why don't you shut the hell up and wait in silence.

No direct answers from Bob and always deflecting/evasive replys breeds even more scepticism.

Some men there word is there bond, others well......

Wow 5 count poster wants to play hardball.....You see the thing is what you said has been said countless times already over the last month. I'm only subscribed to this thread to keep track of progress and get notification of when people start receiving items or observe constructive conversation. It gets tiring coming to get information and having to wade through numerous walls of whining. Even replying to your comment is being hypocritical in a sense but I didn't think your freshy aggressive stance should go unanswered.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #12,357 of 24,683
  Wow 5 count poster wants to play hardball.....You see the thing is what you said has been said countless times already over the last month. I'm only subscribed to this thread to keep track of progress and get notification of when people start receiving items or observe constructive conversation. It gets tiring coming to get information and having to wade through numerous walls of whining. Even replying to your comment is being hypocritical in a sense but I didn't think your freshy aggressive stance should go unanswered.

Except there isn't much whining, mostly just people trying to hold a business accountable for broken promises and poor communication.  Much of it could actually be taken as constructive criticism...

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #12,359 of 24,683
  Yep , they are the new Master's. They look unbelievably good!

Aren't the icarus the ones coming with interchangeable faceplates?

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #12,360 of 24,683
  Aren't the icarus the ones coming with interchangeable faceplates?

Yes, but masters too. These photos are direct from their IG account, where they also have more pictures of the icarus which looks like it has a slightly different shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back