TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 24, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #12,391 of 24,683
  I wonder how they can be repaired if they have sold everything out.

I know the Phantom Sabres have been discontinued, but I would hope they have spare parts available for a situation such as this. Communication hasn't exactly been stellar tho, so IDK what's going on. Last update I got was March 6th ('should take a week') and it's almost 3 weeks later but I'm reluctant to email them again. Will just wait it out I guess.

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #12,393 of 24,683
  Are these new Master 6 photos on the site? Only remember seeing one of them. (all pics: https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/collections/phantom-series/products/phantom-master-6 )

Nope. You can tell by the connector, it's the old one. The black shells that don't have filters should be the new pics.

Mar 24, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #12,397 of 24,683
  Are these new Master 6 photos on the site? Only remember seeing one of them. (all pics: https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/collections/phantom-series/products/phantom-master-6 )

I reckon the pictures of the PM6 with torx screws are the new ones. The rest are outdated stuff, with that being said. The new pictures are prolly the really dark gunmetal ones. 

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #12,399 of 24,683
I know the Phantom Sabres have been discontinued, but I would hope they have spare parts available for a situation such as this. Communication hasn't exactly been stellar tho, so IDK what's going on. Last update I got was March 6th ('should take a week') and it's almost 3 weeks later but I'm reluctant to email them again. Will just wait it out I guess.
I would email them again. That's pretty inexcusable. Considering how busy they have been, they may have forgotten, or just pushed you low on the priority list.

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #12,400 of 24,683
Who said they are putting them together by themselves?  Do you mean the packaging or the actual earphones?  

I've been to mastras factory before everything is put together on different production lines. Why would they have parts on instagram. It's assumption though

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #12,401 of 24,683
I've been to mastras factory before everything is put together on different production lines. Why would they have parts on instagram. It's assumption though

They're just showing off what they look like.  They could be old photos.  

EDIT:  Their instagram post clearly states that the shells shown are old photos.

I reckon the pictures of the PM6 with torx screws are the new ones. The rest are outdated stuff, with that being said. The new pictures are prolly the really dark gunmetal ones. 

I can't find the post, but a while back Trinity did say that the pm6 shown online will be what the final product should look like but with torx screws.  I'm pretty happy with what that looks like.  Although, I kinda wish I got red.  That looks amazing.  I opted for the matte black.

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #12,402 of 24,683

It's impossible to tell if the photos were taken at their office or the production facility in China. 
I can't imagine they need to put together 5000 IEMs with a small team. Even boxing them all is going to take forever. 
Unfortunately the photos on Instagram are not labeled so it's hard to figure out. I would say at the very least, everything is being assembled in China then being shipped to the UK. They may need to put their marketing material on the boxes and then ship it. If they actually assemble the IEMs after parts were shipped to them from China they gonna be hella swamped.  

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #12,403 of 24,683

It's impossible to tell if the photos were taken at their office or the production facility in China. 
I can't imagine they need to put together 5000 IEMs with a small team. Even boxing them all is going to take forever. 
Unfortunately the photos on Instagram are not labeled so it's hard to figure out. I would say at the very least, everything is being assembled in China then being shipped to the UK. They may need to put their marketing material on the boxes and then ship it. If they actually assemble the IEMs after parts were shipped to them from China they gonna be hella swamped.  

The photo of the Airs says that it's an old photo.

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #12,405 of 24,683
Would it be possible to buy more filters different longer lengths and new filters? Adds tunning possibilities for my pm4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back