TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 12, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #10,591 of 24,683
You get a set of normal silicon tips and a set of spinfits.

Dont know anything about the rha dual density tips though so I cant compare, what do you like about them?

They have nice thick walls and a very thick, stiff nozzle. Makes for a very good seal. Like the name suggests, the silicon is very dense, giving them a nice feel. I wish RHA would sell them by themselves.

Feb 12, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #10,592 of 24,683
They have nice thick walls and a very thick, stiff nozzle. Makes for a very good seal. Like the name suggests, the silicon is very dense, giving them a nice feel. I wish RHA would sell them by themselves.

they do sell them separately, as does amazon (shipped and sold by RHA).

https://www.rha-audio.com/us/accessories

Feb 12, 2017 at 10:37 PM Post #10,594 of 24,683
How far are you pushing the tips down on to the filter barrels? There are tiny holes at the base of the filters which affect the bass response - if the tip is pulled down over the hole then the sound may be more similar so worth checking?

yeah, I see that hole, and I indeed push the silicon tip down way pass that point. So I've been doing it wrong all this time :|

But I thought the silicon tip jave to cover the filter all the way, since upon pushing the sabre in my ears for secure fit, the silicon tip would slide down, covering all the filter length anyway.

Feb 14, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #10,595 of 24,683
Wow this thread has gotten quiet with approaching release of Hunters and Co. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 14, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #10,597 of 24,683
Feb 14, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #10,603 of 24,683
Can't believe Jake actually sent my a whole brand new package of the Sabre. I thought two earpieces themselves would be sufficient, since I only have problem with those.
He even included a new set of Spinfit :)
Hands down best customer service I've ever encountered.

Feb 14, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #10,604 of 24,683
Can't believe Jake actually sent my a whole brand new package of the Sabre. I thought two earpieces themselves would be sufficient, since I only have problem with those.
He even included a new set of Spinfit :)
Hands down best customer service I've ever encountered.

Thats awesome! I think sometimes people overlook exactly what they buy into when they buy Trinity products. Its an experience, a sense off knowing your safe and looked after when things go wrong which they sometimes do. This company is awesone, just reading the icarus IEM, feeling its going to be too tempting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back