Jan 29, 2017 at 10:47 PM Post #10,442 of 24,683

pm4 and r2s before I made a 5 dd iem

overall epic **** haha

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/xQ-RqZn8wCc[/VIDEO]

Jan 30, 2017 at 5:58 AM Post #10,445 of 24,683
Jan 30, 2017 at 6:07 AM Post #10,446 of 24,683

What email was that?

This is from a few pages back:

Email update just went out, but for those of you who may have missed it (as I often have) here it is:

Hello to all our Customers,
_
Its about time for an update to let you know what has been going off here at Trinity.
_
Some of you may know that we have made some changes to how we build our IEM's and as such we had to make some last minute changes to some of our pre-order models.
_
Due to some minor QC issues with our Master 4 model we have had to make some drastic changes here to make sure that you all get exactly what you want an awesome sounding and well built IEM.
_
We have just about finished our Atlas Delta, Master 6 and Hunter and are not far away from getting ready to ship them. We are being extra diligent and these IEM's are getting 3 rounds of QC checks to make sure they are as good as they can be before they leave. Apologies to anyone expected them in hand by now but we are insistent on having nothing less than amazing products when they leave us, we want you to be as happy as can be. Once everything is completed new images will be taken and uploaded to our site.
_
Production on the new Master is in progress along with our update Vyrus model and should be ready ahead of schedule (that would be a first, right).
_
For all of those that pre-ordered the Phantom Air via Kickstarter, Indiegogo or our site the PCB boards are built and all shells are made but we are still awaiting around 1 3rd of backers on Kickstarter to complete the survey before we can colour the shells, so please go to the updates section of kickstarter and read our thread about the survey and get it completed within the next 7 days so we can finish production and start shipping. Any that still have not completed it and don't do so within the next 7 days will not have a choice of colour and will be sent what ever colour we see fit.
_
We have some amazing gear coming in our new Sagaris range which will offer some amazing new IEM's along with a highly portable digital audio player and a DAC amp.
_
For those that are interested we are also clearing the last of our Sabres at a discounted rate and by entering code Sabrefinalsale at the checkout you will get them for just £45.00 delivered (if chasing free shipping) , thats a £80 saving off retail pricing, hurry as stocks are very limited and won't last long.
_
As always we are doing our upmost to provide the most cost effective high end in-ear monitors in the market and appreciate more than you know your continued support.
_
If you need any further information please email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com
_
Kind regards
Bob

Jan 30, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #10,448 of 24,683
I read between the lines of that email, and to me it says that due to the extra QC they most likely won't ship in January, but will ship very soon. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it.

Jan 30, 2017 at 6:14 AM Post #10,449 of 24,683
  I've got the email, but the question remains: When they will ship the Hunter? I couldn't find the answer in the email, did you?

Obviously they do not want to commit to a precise date as they would likely face the usual backlash. I think it is clear from this they will be shipped soon which leaves them a little breathing space.

Jan 30, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #10,450 of 24,683
As soon as we have finished all our checks they will ship.

Every unit is being checked over in 3 different areas. That's a lot of units to check.

As soon as the checks are close to being finished we will advise a date. All I will say for now is that the wait is almost over.

I appreciate the patience even though I know it's hugely frustrating. I'm just not prepared to go through a repeat performance and want any issues dealt with (if any) now, not after you get them.

Jan 30, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #10,452 of 24,683
As soon as we have finished all our checks they will ship.

Every unit is being checked over in 3 different areas. That's a lot of units to check.

As soon as the checks are close to being finished we will advise a date. All I will say for now is that the wait is almost over.

I appreciate the patience even though I know it's hugely frustrating. I'm just not prepared to go through a repeat performance and want any issues dealt with (if any) now, not after you get them.

While I'm sure everyone wants to get their hands on the new gear as soon a they can, I hope people appreciate that any "delay" in delivery is purely down to the guys (and girls) at Trinity wanting to deliver an immaculate product into everyone's hands.

Issues and defects happen as an unavoidable part of the manufacturing process, but as a consumer, I'm personally happy to wait as long as I have to if that means I get a product that is as close to immaculate as the maker can get it. Take as much time as you need, Bob - sure the payoff of lots of happy customers and zero complaints or returns for QC issues will be worth it for everyone involved!

Jan 30, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #10,453 of 24,683
  I've got the email, but the question remains: When they will ship the Hunter? I couldn't find the answer in the email, did you?

I love your passive-aggressiveness, they will ship when they will ship. It's not like Trinity is known here for it's bad customer support or making customers wait for no reason, they are especially known for their customer support. I have to wait till march for the new Master and maybe longer if Bob anticipates it would be necessary to be able to deliver the best he can do. That's one of the things with a fairly new company who's developing new products.

Jan 30, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #10,454 of 24,683

I love your passive-aggressiveness, they will ship when they will ship. It's not like Trinity is known here for it's bad customer support or making customers wait for no reason, they are especially known for their customer support. I have to wait till march for the new Master and maybe longer if Bob anticipates it would be necessary to be able to deliver the best he can do. That's one of the things with a fairly new company who's developing new products.

Different person - different opinion. Nothing wrong with that. In my circles Trinity is known for awful customer service and many people I know are cancelling orders because of that.

I don't want to be the judge of that, just wanted to let you know that not everybody is so forgiving to theirs delays in production, quality of products, no shipping information, etc..

I want to be open-minded and don't want to rush to judgement too quickly as Hunter is my first order with this company. They have said shipment is going to be in December/January. Now we know that's not true. This certainly doesn't add to the Trinity's reputation in my view. I am bit surprised they can't even say out loud the month they are going to ship - this sort of planning sounds a bit suspicious to me. Nevertheless, I am willing to wait. I have high expectation from the Hunters and I guess I am just little impatient - I hope the waiting is going to be worth it :) and I hope I'll have plenty of reasons to recommend Trinity to my friends in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back