TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 30, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #7,111 of 24,683
Not sure if you've noticed, but gunmetal PM4s have been shown for a very long time...

Oh..didn't notice that. Sorry. This thread moves way too fast so I don't check it out too often. Just now when it's almost shipping time. 
Thanks for the pic though :)

I wonder if I can still change colors. Really digging the matte black look now. Feels like the color complements the new design of the PM4 very well compared to the first one (The round shape like the sabres). Which is why I went with Gunmental that time. 

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #7,114 of 24,683
I finally pulled the trigger on PM4 and I may sound stupid but will they provide tracking # on free shipping method once they start shipping the orders?

Only if you paid for tracked shipping. Standard free service does not have a publically traceable service.

Only USA and UK shipments have tracking as standard, rest of the world is optional and is purely down to costs.

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:36 AM Post #7,115 of 24,683
Hi,

I have ordered the PM4 yesterday. Was the head-fi discount applicable? I have inserted Bob's discount code in "Special instructions for the seller" field of my order, however I still paid the "full" price (£115).

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #7,116 of 24,683
Hi,

I have ordered the PM4 yesterday. Was the head-fi discount applicable? I have inserted Bob's discount code in "Special instructions for the seller" field of my order, however I still paid the "full" price (£115).

You should have input it in the "coupon code" box at checkout to get the discount.  It would have automatically deducted it.

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:49 AM Post #7,117 of 24,683
Hi,

As far I know, into "special instructions for the seller" you should put yours forum nickname, and discount code you should put in next step on checkout page and apply. Then price change before pay.

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:54 AM Post #7,118 of 24,683
Only if you paid for tracked shipping. Standard free service does not have a publically traceable service.

Only USA and UK shipments have tracking as standard, rest of the world is optional and is purely down to costs.

Oops I wans't paying attention when I was in the shipping method page. Is there a way to pay for tracked shipping? Since I already placed my order.

Oct 30, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #7,119 of 24,683
free postage in eu is no tracking, everything have been discussed quadrillion times on this forum about discount, and new user comes in and ask why no discount. i am even surprised that discount is active to the last day of posting it.

Oct 30, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #7,122 of 24,683
Aww, dang it...
I opened my Trinity carrying case this morning and found the left earphone like this. 

I tried to reassemble it, but it just kept falling apart. The earphone itself still works, but I'm afraid to use it because the wiring can get damaged if I accidentally pull the cable...
So, what should I do? I had some troubles with one of the cables a couple of months ago, and the guys from Trinity Audio were extremely helpful and sent me a replacement cable in a matter of days, but this... Can this be fixed with some glue and a bunch of curses or should I immediatly contact the support and hope for the best?
Thanks. 

Oct 30, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #7,123 of 24,683
  Aww, dang it...
I opened my Trinity carrying case this morning and found the left earphone like this. 

I tried to reassemble it, but it just kept falling apart. The earphone itself still works, but I'm afraid to use it because the wiring can get damaged if I accidentally pull the cable...
So, what should I do? I had some troubles with one of the cables a couple of months ago, and the guys from Trinity Audio were extremely helpful and sent me a replacement cable in a matter of days, but this... Can this be fixed with some glue and a bunch of curses or should I immediatly contact the support and hope for the best?
Thanks. 

Yikes!! i would contact Bob and Jake They are stellar regarding customer care and have a well regared reputation here on Head-Fi.

Oct 30, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #7,125 of 24,683
Aww, dang it...

Thanks. 

lol em email jake he handles customer service, the thread is not gonna send you a new iem. you can just put glue on the rim, superglue etc.

I was just realised how amazing internet and forum is that all people interested in this iems from around the world just talk in one place and communicate about things related to a topic in one thread. really amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back