TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 31, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #7,142 of 24,683
The V is VERY mild, more U shape

Hearing the Vibro Labs Aria recently had made me appreciate the U shaped signature a lot more, if the mids are done well. Very much looking forward to the Trinity take on it!

Will these be a departure from the final Hunter/PM6 tuning or more of a bridge between the lower end (and more V shaped) models like the Vyrus and the more balanced top of the range tuning?

Oct 31, 2016 at 5:34 AM Post #7,143 of 24,683
Hearing the Vibro Labs Aria recently had made me appreciate the U shaped signature a lot more, if the mids are done well. Very much looking forward to the Trinity take on it!

Will these be a departure from the final Hunter/PM6 tuning or more of a bridge between the lower end (and more V shaped) models like the Vyrus and the more balanced top of the range tuning?

This is the bridge between our more usual sound signature and a small nod towards the master 6 and Hunter direction.

Oct 31, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #7,146 of 24,683
I hope you manage to reply to my mails, and we talk, before your well-earned Christmas rest
smily_headphones1.gif

- S.

Will do mate, hope your healing well now

Oct 31, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #7,148 of 24,683
The V is VERY mild, more U shape

Yeah, it goes: Smile, then U , then V. Tired of people talking like only V exists.
tongue.gif

Do we know if it's possible to swap colours on our order of the PM4 this late? Might jump ship to matte black if we can.

Should have been on the right team to begin with
wink.gif
! MB FTW!

Oct 31, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #7,150 of 24,683
Just had a Kickstarter email about the Phantom Air with a survey as to whether buyers want a volume control added or stick with it as it is. Not sure I have any thoughts either way really. Guess I'd just control volume through my player. Anyone have any thoughts pro or con? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back