TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 31, 2016 at 9:21 AM Post #7,156 of 24,683
  Just had a Kickstarter email about the Phantom Air with a survey as to whether buyers want a volume control added or stick with it as it is. Not sure I have any thoughts either way really. Guess I'd just control volume through my player. Anyone have any thoughts pro or con? Thanks

I like my BT devices to have their own volume control.  The reason being that in my car I need my phone's BT volume maxed so I end up blowing out my eardrums or digging my phone out of my pocket to increase the volume every time I use BT in my car.  Sometimes both in the same day...

Oct 31, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #7,158 of 24,683
  Hey Bob, could we know by when would you guys ship the Master 6? If possible I'd love to receive them before Christmas
etysmile.gif

IMO not a hope, the production run was only started recently. I would guess February 2017 at the earliest as indicated here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-worlds-first-truly-wireless-tuneable-earbuds-headphones#/

Oct 31, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #7,159 of 24,683
The V is VERY mild, more U shape

Very exciting
basshead.gif

You're website for the pm4 says:

"The Trinity PHANTOM MASTER 4 is a pre-order item and shipping will begin in Approximately END OCTOBER 2016 AND WILL TAKE UNTIL MID OCTOBER TO COMPLETE ALL SHIPPING OF PRE-ORDERS."

Their customer service is so good they are traveling back in time for us
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #7,160 of 24,683
Yup.  I'm figuring 21 November for the PM4 "in hand" target date here.

I'm quite pleased with Bob's most recent comments:

"The (PM4 sound signature is) V is VERY mild, more U shape."    "This (PM4) is the bridge between our more usual sound signature and a small nod towards the master 6 and Hunter direction."

Oct 31, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #7,161 of 24,683

IMO not a hope, the production run was only started recently. I would guess February 2017 at the earliest as indicated here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-worlds-first-truly-wireless-tuneable-earbuds-headphones#/

Hmm is that for a second run or did they push the PM6 back without telling us?  I don't mind waiting since I know any delays are related to delivering a quality product, but I'd hope Bob keeps us informed.  

Oct 31, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #7,162 of 24,683
  Hmm is that for a second run or did they push the PM6 back without telling us?  I don't mind waiting since I know any delays are related to delivering a quality product, but I'd hope Bob keeps us informed.  

No this is the first run. Bob has been very open about the various stages of development. He just recently signed off on the final tuning and started production. Going by the production time for the PM4, I think the February date is probably realistic.

Oct 31, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #7,163 of 24,683
No this is the first run. Bob has been very open about the various stages of development. He just recently signed off on the final tuning and started production. Going by the production time for the PM4, I think the February date is probably realistic.

Bob commented on the Kickstarter campaign a couple of hours ago that they are still aiming to ship PM6 to Kickstarter backers in December:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/worlds-first-tuneable-wireless-earbuds/comments?cursor=14820484#comment-14820483

Users who are viewing this thread

Back